Who else voicelet here? I can't talk loud without actually shouting...

Who else voicelet here? I can't talk loud without actually shouting. Are there any exercises or ways to increase natural decibel?

Attached: 1565712673019.webm (640x900, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0A8Yhq2q33t
vocaroo.com/i/s1RdZeh9DfM5
vocaroo.com/i/s03AJuZ9fHc1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes I sound like a 13 year old cartoon character as an adult male

I can't shout to save my life. My voice is very low and bassy, and often I have to repeat what I was saying because people can't hear me.

Imagine the mascara running down her face when you throat fuck her haha

throat fucking doesn't even feel good, it's only fun in that it's degrading to the girl

Anyone have the full vid with sound, girls like these get me rockhard since it reminds me of fucking my mom.

i have an absolutely faggy voice and i had to hide it in grade school by speaking monotone and quiet. now i just don't really give a fuck and speak as girly and gay as i want. no one really cares.

I have a low voice and i mumble and i feel like i sound retarded. The only way i can talk clearly is to speak really loud shit sucks

ALL forms of blowjob are inherently degrading. You are put the dirtiest part of your body into the second most intimate part of a girl.

my favorite thing to do is to hold the girls hands down when she's sucking so she can only use her mouth, they love it too

Just Google diaphragm exercises. It won't make your voice deeper/louder, but it will make it more resonant, which is what actually sounds good.

Water. I noticed my voice approaches ben shapiro levels as the day ends. Put a water bottle on my desk to drink throughout the day; problem solved.

>throat fucking doesn’t feel good
It does when the girl is a Disney princess/Archon of purity and you’re balls deep inside of her and she’s looking up at you with messy makeup head bouncing back and fro making gagging noises.

Why would I put my hands in her mouth?

Attached: 1565540983624.jpg (112x112, 2K)

Exact opposite problem here

My voice is so loud that the entire room can always clearly hear what I'm saying and I have to consciously quiet down when Innotice other people turning and looking. Apparently my laughter can be heard on the other side of a full gymnasium

Its really useful when you need to get someones attention though.

I used to have a faggy voice until I signed up to die for Israel, I found you can train your voice like anything else. You can find guides online, but the general idea is if you practice regularly shouting until you're 80% of going hoarse 2 or 3 times a week and care to not shout the rest of the days you'll find that your decibels go up.

To strengthen your voice try "police officer inflection" with is the opposite of say a valley girl, start your words at a higher pitch and go down and make everything sound like a command even simple questions. Be sure to do this only to train your voice, if you do this IRL you'll sound like a tremendous asshole.

>21 years old
>sound 15
>people online always asking if I'm underage
It's not fucking fair

Attached: 1525370398876.jpg (600x450, 61K)

POSTURE
O
S
T
U
R
E

seriously, I was in the same boat. To talk at a decent volume in public, I had to speak from my throat in a slightly higher register.
I started working on my posture and now my chest-voice is much more natural and louder.

Attached: ippoPosture.jpg (1234x1831, 1.27M)

vocaroo.com/i/s0A8Yhq2q33t

wear a public speaking wireless mic at all times

Attached: 1554927238874.jpg (620x310, 38K)

have you never put your fingers in a girls mouth while you're fucking her? it's fucking hot dude

Not sure if meme answer or not but will try the officer thing

How does posture make you speak louder??

You shouldn’t jerk off to your mom

I can hear your voice frying trying to talk deeply, it's not deep at all

practice speaking from your chest
>hold your nose shut with your fingers
>speak out a sentence without any N or M letters
>when you're speaking 100% from your chest, you should sound exactly the same as when you're not holding your nose down

vocaroo.com/i/s1RdZeh9DfM5
sorry for the trash accent, im portuguese

not him but good posture allows you to projecr your voice outward easier as your mouth will quit literally be projecting the words you speak out rather than down into the ground and because good posture makes it easier to rapidly fill your lungs with oxygen and you need big air to comfortably speak at a louder decibel

vocaroo.com/i/s03AJuZ9fHc1

based

>im portuguese
just end it senpai

low test

>How does posture make you speak louder??

this, evil trips of truth.

good posture helped me support my voice from my diaphragm. My breathing is much easier, and talking with a deeper voice is what feels more natural.
try it. just say some shit while you are hunched over your keyboard, then stand up straight, tuck your chin, and say the same shit

>voicelet post
>webm of woman talking, but no sound
checks out

Attached: 1499305657265.jpg (649x649, 30K)

OP, if you want an actual answer besides posture, literally take voice lessons. If you don't want to part with shekels, then go on youtube, there are a thousand and one tutorials on 'resonance, mask-placement, projection' etc.

Singers have been working for literal centuries to make their voices as nice as possible, classical and opera in particular have to make their voices ridiculously resonant and loud. My voice improved leaps and bounds, even deepening due to relaxation, netting me literal shit tons of voice mires. (Full disclosure, I am a bass to be fair)

If you are concerned about your voice, just start educating yourself on the parts that go into producing sound and what you can do with them. Practice!

I yell along to the chorus on Busta Rhymes' "As I Come Back" in the car as I drive to and from work, 10/10 voice gains

thousand cock stare

How many cocks does a pretty girl like this sample when they reach this age? ~21

You've never heard of the 20 20 rule? At least 20 partners before 20 for average looking girl.

Nofap

This, BUT
I can shout, but when I'm trying to tell something, about what I'm still thinking, I'm doing it quietly and because of (((bassy voice))) people just don't understand me.
Also, with mic IT works just fine

At least I know my kids won't need their wisdom teeth removed.

Holy hell that chick built a summer home in the uncanny valley.