Why do bitches at the gym have this obsession with the smyth machine? I don't fucking get it

Why do bitches at the gym have this obsession with the smyth machine? I don't fucking get it.

Attached: smith machine thot.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/fabulous/4889340/gym-addict-21-paralysed-70kg-weight-fell-using-squat-machine/
youtube.com/watch?v=iYnUUErz0Yk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its comfy and easy to get the hang on

who cares retard. As long as they do it there and not on The Press rack it's fine.

nice brapper

>comfy
it feels unnatural

They hear squats are good but are too scared to actually use the squat rack.

Why do you have such an obsession with what women do in the gym?

It has the illusion of safety.
Ironic, given squatting in this thing is dangerous as fuck.
Here's a dumb thot who snapped her fucking back in one, which would be easily avoidable on a normal squat rack;
thesun.co.uk/fabulous/4889340/gym-addict-21-paralysed-70kg-weight-fell-using-squat-machine/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-13_18-15-10.png (377x482, 303K)

imagine getting permachaired by 70kg.

>The Press rack

Attached: this_guy.jpg (640x965, 153K)

If only a smith machine had some kind of safety you could set to a specific height to prevent yourself from getting pinned between the floor and the bar.

I can't, because I'm not retarded, thankfully.
Imagine how retarded she would have felt being folded in half like a pretzel instead of the bar just rolling off her shoulder and falling to the floor as it would have if she was doing normal squats instead of using the retard machine

wait... unblur it. is he doing what I think he's doing?
no, surely not. I'm probably just being paranoid

Back when I used to frequent Jow Forums there was this .gif file being shared of a skinny guy trying to squat an absurdly high number of plates and getting crushed by it. I haven't seen it recently. Do you guys know which one I'm talking about?

Or fall on the safeties, leaving her embarassed but totally unharmed

Attached: thisguy__.png (288x435, 24K)

Is it this?
youtube.com/watch?v=iYnUUErz0Yk

?!??!?!? what the actual fuck I still don't get that picture what is he doing wrong? is it the shoes?

It feels 'safer' and easier for lifts. Do you really think they want to learn correct form for squats?

lmao... i bet you do this

No, I seem to remember he was wearing a t-shirt with horizontal stripes that made him look like a bee. I think he was squatting in the smith machine but I'm not entirely sure.

the ones at my gym do. i thought all smith machines had that? theres a chance she could just be retarded.

Attached: ohp_or_squats.png (665x797, 3K)

It's a stupid meme. There's nothing wrong in the picture.

If only she had used the safety mechanisms that prevent this from happening. Fucking retard deserves to be bound to a wheelchair.

you don't actually believe this, do you? I hope you don't at least

I can't believe this kid lmaooo

i fucking hate Jow Forums memes

if you have to ask...

This is why you always use clips with the Smith machine

Sneed.

Sauce on sneed? It’s funny, because I used to work with this guy named Sneed about a decade ago. The name was so fitting, because he was such a dork, and it’s a dorky name. Nice guy, just unfortunate build/mannerisms.

Now I come back to chins and it’s become a thing, apparently aligning perfectly with this dude I used to work with. Who is sneed?!!! Am I sneeding right now?!

Hahaha imagine tripping and falling face first right into her ass crack with the weight keeping her from immediately bolting away

fucking saved lol

>who is sneed?!!
He was formerly Chuck

>lost my footing
bitch how the fuck do you mange to loose your footing on a god damn smith machine I can't even wrap my head around that shit

Because they use retarded positioning to target the glutes more.

She was probably doing that dumb shit where they lie on their back and push the bar with their feet

>he doesn't know
Please lurk moar. Also checked.

A lot of thots at my gym use a squat form on the smith machine where they have their feet planted well in front of them, almost like they're going to sit in a chair. For the life of me I can't figure out what it's supposed to achieve, but it sure looks fucking dangerous.

Shut the fuck up, the only thing more annoying than looking for the clips only to find them on the Smith Machine is finding them on this stupid thing.

Attached: downloadfile-281.jpg (1400x1400, 102K)

it targets the glutes more, they're trying to get fatter arses
live by the smith, die by the smith

>be lifting in gym doing bench
>sit in bench between reps
>absentmindedly stare at asses
>notice most of those asses are conglomerating near the smith machine
>realize the owners of the asses are doing what appears to be very autistic squats

She totally looks like the kind of thot to have been doing some meme Instagram shit too.

I don't know man. If I use it, when I'm unracking the weight it's feels like I'm twisting the bar into my shoulder and always leaves me with some fuck off bruises on my shoulder. This does not happen with the normal barbell.

But maybe I'm using it wrong.

The Smyth machine gives a sense of security and safety. That gives people the confidence to do an exercise they may not have without. Possibly couldn't without the tracking.

What am i looking at?

more like sniff machine haha

Meant to reply to

Do you mean this classic?

Attached: aGbwh.gif (356x292, 1.99M)

YES FUCK FINALLY
thanks bro, you also were here in 2014?

It's obviously because he has Chuck's rather than weightlifting shoes with a heel raise. He'll be in a wheelchair soon if he isn't already.

Is he kill?

tits of gtfo

I watched that video 5 times and I still can't figure out what happened. What injury did he get and why?

stupid retard dyel decides to put upwards of 2pl8 on the smith machine and try to squat it like a tough guy. he unracks it and because he's a weak egolifting faggot it just crushes him

Ah, so he didn't get injured, he just couldn't go down at a reasonable pace because the weight was too high
I thought his leg snapped or something like that

well, he did hit his chin pretty hard with his knee so either he's incredibly flexible or his back snapped

I'm struggling to see how you can fuck up this bad in a smith-machine. Shit's fucking made for grannies and retards who don't know what they're doing.

Attached: 1543166227607.jpg (400x323, 51K)

just look at this:

>doesnt know what sarcasm is

Aye, just been back recently

Was this sneed the kinda guy to seed and feed?

She failed to set up the safety stops that catch the weight if you fail the lift. She could have taken 10 seconds out of her day and she would still be able to use her legs.

Guess that could be it. I don't get what goes through their skull when deciding to lift weight that they can't even control in an eccentric motion. It's just her explanation that makes it so off... "lost her footing and fell".

Attached: 1565631185978.jpg (1000x1000, 260K)