What's healthier? Grass-fed (and finished) raw milk, pasture-raised, third-party-certified eggs, or grass fed beef...

What's healthier? Grass-fed (and finished) raw milk, pasture-raised, third-party-certified eggs, or grass fed beef? I often rely on one big protein and fat source for my gains and I want to know if milk, beef or eggs are superior for becoming a freak beast. or maybe all three? that'd be expensive tho

Attached: raw milk.jpg (600x450, 43K)

milk

i thought eggs were better for producing test

unless your a hard gainer and need it I'd only consume a cup a day of raw milk just for the probiotics, that's if you can get the good stuff

why only a cup?

>tfw raw milk is illegal in my state
>tfw too poor to get it regularly even if it was legal

Attached: 1F60F36C-F0CC-4F6E-86BD-DA1F8B5243F5.jpg (750x744, 86K)

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK
IF I WANT RAW MILK IN MY STATE I HAVE TO SPEND *FIFTY* FUCKING SMACKAROOS FOR A SHARE OF A COW ON TOP OF A TEN DOLLAR PAYMENT FOR BOTTLES, AND THEN $13.50 PER GALLON OF ACTUAL MILK
SO THIS IS THE POWER OF BANNING SHIT
I AM ABOUT TO BURN DOWN MY FUCKING CAPITOL BUILDING RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: E5A0DD1E-BCA1-4A1A-9D58-E4ACC48ACA53.png (750x1334, 223K)

just buy a goat, they're very cheap and don't need much land and produce well over a gallon of milk a day, and you can be sure the only thing it consumes is natural herbs, shrubs and hay, and you will get rich and nutritious milk

what makes you think im not a uni cuck living in an aparment?
i dont think a goat eating shag carpet will produce quality melk

Technically raw grass milk is going to be the absolute best food for growing with its carbs, fat, protein, and complete vitamin content. But it also goes from the cheapest to most expensive when it's raw. I would go with the grass beef if you can find a really fatty one (80% lean at the most). but if you can't find that do the eggs. All three have more than enough nutrition by themselves to give you optimal health

Scandinavia?

the next best thing might be this stuff if you can find it, organic valley grass-fed milk, it's not raw, in fact it's ultra pasteurized, but it's 100% grass fed and finished and they have autistic standards of making sure their cows live as close to nature as possible, get tons of sunlight and exercise etc. it's in most grocery stores in the us

Attached: grass milk.jpg (1500x1500, 170K)

>Pasteurized

NGMI

Beef. It has carnitine.

yeah there are plenty of really tasty grass fed milk brands in my local shops but theyre all ultra pasteurized so whats the point?
worse: Boulder, CO

Everything you listed is unhealthy, so the question is pointless. As for gaining muscle, it doesn't matter. Milk is cheapest per gram of protein.

how do you spell the last syllable of your last name?

Fuck you, fucking disinfo faggot

pasteurization doesn't destroy all the nutrients of the milk or effect it's chemical quality, it does destroy the beneficial bacteria, which isn't ideal, but the diet and lifestyle of the cow matters infinitely more to the quality of the milk than pasteurization; a pasteurized grass-fed-and-finished milk is infinitely healthier than raw milk from a cow that was fed corn and onions meal it's entire cortisol-ridden existence

I just completed my m.s in nutritional science, almost all recent research confirms the positive health effects of a diet rich grass-fed, pasture-raised meats and dairy. (albeit not all on their own, only when paired with equally organic grains, vegetables, etc) You're a fucking liar and you will substantiate your retarded claims with evidence or gtfo

All these items are certified super healthy Bru. Absolute best stuff, only thing I could think to add would be some type of organ meat as well.

Attached: 1559657396594.png (1280x800, 1.66M)

What a useless fucking degree, enjoy making minimum wage your whole life

> these are the people bitching about student loan debt

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 12K)

Milk is bad for your skin OP, take the Almond Milk Pill

> almond milk

you mean 1% almonds 1% artificial sweeteners 98% water milk? yea lets take that pill! haha faggot