If a 6 out of 10 girl nervously approached you and asked you for sex, how would you react?

If a 6 out of 10 girl nervously approached you and asked you for sex, how would you react?

Attached: 05282E37-40F2-45FD-8913-7F6B98C40E42.jpg (308x434, 35K)

I'd fuck her right there what kind of question is this?

Some girl I wasn't in a relationship with? I'd probably nervously laugh and walk away.

When it happened to me? Go along with it. Try and fail t act a little Chadly

Knowing how small my penis is, I would say no and walk away.

Attached: Pull the trigger.jpg (600x338, 52K)

I'm 25 and never had sex, what do you think I would do?

Attached: 1549500686080.gif (480x400, 675K)

Immediately look around for the hidden camera/people

>I'm 25 and never had sex
Me too.

I'd assume that she's acting and there is a few people waiting to jump me.

Want to have sex with each other to release the frustration?

Am I going to get jumped?

Attached: 1549932377202.png (289x397, 209K)

Say no because I don't like loose women

I'd be fucking careful around her. Stalk her from the shadows, stalk her stalking from the shadows, and then confirm if she's either insane or an asshole. Either way, I don't want to jump on the crazy girlfriend ride.

No, you just have to be ok with being gay.

>how would you react?
Wake up.

No sex before marriage
Original

I'd be down to pound

No. I would never sleep with a girl if I wasnt serious about her. I suppose this is one of the reasons that......I AM A VIRGIN!

And why would she be asking this?

I'm the same way. There's no shame in that. The last thing I want is to drag someone else down because of my own immaturity

Attached: Screenshot_20190409-213406.png (854x480, 454K)

I once paid a 3/10 hooker $150 for a fuck session.

>um, no thanks
>*walk away*

I'd politely decline and say im saving my virginity

>If a 6 out of 10 girl nervously approached you and asked you for sex, how would you react?
Very obviously, most people would think it's a setup, or a prank, or a scam, or they're gonna get the cops called on them.
The situation is great and men would love it, but it's not realistic so they're gonna be paranoid as fuck. If the girl could convince me it was none of these things, I'd bang her brains out no problem.