Redpill me on liver meat
is really that good ?

Attached: images (7).jpg (480x322, 19K)

Nah it makes you a faggot

bump

Organic and raw is pretty high nutrient

Use 100% grass fed liver like a multivitamin

150grams every day and you'll never be deficient in ANY vitamin or mineral

fucking this. I eat it on a weekly basis, eggs are my daily multivitamins, but liver is the best source of complete nutrition in the world. I should start to eat it daily to see if it makes me feel even better.

Liver is king.

Only raw. Cooking it destroys all the vitamins and minerals, and makes it incredibly difficult to digest.

A tapeworm typed this post

Kek

It's great, but you should eat it once a week at most.

Nothing beats animal organs for vitamins. You can eat one a week and be good.

>dat real nutrient density only found in animal foods

Attached: 1565565583900.jpg (1600x1200, 421K)

Just watch out for vitamin A poisoning my g. Liver is literally such a healthy food you will die if you eat it too much. 2x a week for max health gains

The alpha male in a pack of wolves is the one who gets to eat first, and what he eats is liver. The rest of the wolves get the rest of it. That should tell you something.
no one in their right mind could possibly argue against the fact it is top 3 most nutrient dense foods known to man.
At least a couple of meals a week with plenty of liver.

>that pic
How the fuck someone could be a vegan I will never understand

turning diet into an ideology, consequently, completely ignoring what they (like the vast majority of humans) naturally find good-tasting and, even worst, ignoring their bodies and the evident manifestations of its needs.

this

Most of them do actually have a mental disorder. In particular those people are more likely to have anorexia, so the nutritional deficiency of the diet doesn't bother them. It also helps to understand that 80% of vegans are women, and the majority of those women are college aged...

The demographic for the guys who're 20%, its all the stereotypical tropes and than some.

Attached: 1560738884451.jpg (506x452, 88K)

Then you'll have some rare anecdotes like pic related, a fitizen who fell for the vegan meme and came to regret it.

Attached: I went vegan for a year.png (1805x307, 78K)

Sounds like the carnivore diet

>screenshotting your own LARP posts
This is a whole new level of autism.

maybe only the part of diet being an ideology, yeah. But.
Every sane person knows that humans eating meat (and other animal products) is something natural, we are, after all, omnivores. And also, there have been people living on just meat very healthily and without those bodily manifestations of deficiencies.
>inb4 carnitard, ketard
I eat lots of meats and eggs but no, I'm not on keto and I'm not carnivore, I eat plenty of veggies, some fruits, dairy...

My brother is a chef and he makes amazing liver

He puts flour on it and fries it, but it's only a tiny layer of flour it's not like a schnitzel
When it's done it looks like meat, there is no crust at all, that's how little flour is on it.

Carnivore diet is about improving one's health and curing autoimmune disease. Veganism is a psychological disorder that causes the person afflicted to assign more value to the lives of animals than to members of their own species.

Veganism has a failure rate in excess of 83%+, not hard to find and archive these pastas.

>keep the cope alive mentally ill person

Attached: 1565635114553.jpg (480x633, 59K)

you can't eat more than 50g of it a day if you plan on eating it long term
people here will still shill for it because they're retard, don't listen to them
vitamin A toxicity is real
>150grams every day
>grassa fed liver
hello vitamin A and copper toxicity and vitamin D/K and calcium deficiency

ketogenic diets have a failure rate of over 90% in 1 year+ timespan

where do you guys usually buy your liver? and what animal?

Ideal diet is vegan lite with lots of vegetables with a little bit of meat/dairy/eggs for most people. As a lifter I wouldn’t be able to do it due to the lack of protein

its absolutely godlike
eat it

Beef liver from my butcher, but supermarket liver sometimes too

Attached: 1563353546227.jpg (512x512, 29K)

so what you are saying is the literal best diet is the one that isn't suitable for any athlete?
topkek

and do you think other diets are much better?
most people have next to literal 0 discipline for any kind of diet.

Besides, I don't know about other retards in here but I am sure it's not a diet for everyone, I strongly believe some people will simply feel like shit eating high carb & low fat while others will feel like shit eating high fat & low carb.
Everybody is different, treating diets like football teams is the most retarded thing one can do.

I eat beef and chicken liver, chicken more often because it is cheaper. But nothing beats a beef liver sandwhich. Quick to make, full of gains, finish with some milk.

Beef or chicken liver
cheddar cheese
mayo
mustard
watercress, raw
onion, raw
some really good bread, like Ezekiel brand because it has sprouts and lots of grains

>Meat tastes good
>I feel fucking fantastic when eating meat
>Comparable to being vegan

Attached: zZjuSjB.png (1148x1920, 1.05M)

it's one of the best things you can eat, literally all the nootrients

Attached: ears.jpg (2005x2005, 490K)

reminder that there is no proof of vit a poisoning from liver anywhere

Attached: images (5).jpg (480x480, 52K)

If you want want to die of heavy metal poisoning.

some do it because they can't justify killing animals without doing mental gymnastics, some do it for environmental reasons and some doing because it makes them feel better.

Pilar bear liver poisoned some explorers, but that shit is like 25k ui of retinal per fucking gram

how do you guys eat liver without wanted to tie a noose
honestly i can eat most things, but liver tastes weird, smells like shit, and is fucking weird to cook.

You're overcooking it

Imagine the smell

Attached: 1565583784259.jpg (769x1024, 155K)

If you get poisoned by vitamin a(lpha) it means you are a weak little bitch. Fact.

>mfw been eating 1kg of beef liver throughout a week
It's been 6 times I've done this. Anons saying you can get poisoning from vit A just made me decide to no more than 350g a week

Attached: 7I9Rv8C_d.jpg (600x600, 22K)