Tits

Reminder that tits here claimed a 600lb squat when he put 45s on the outs and 25s on the inside. Let's all laugh at tits McGee.

Attached: Tits barely squats 300 without shitting herself .webm (480x360, 939K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2919933/Danish-pensioner-95-suffered-heart-attack-powerlifting-champ.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who?

Lol, you're the sad retard from yesterday aren't you? Adidas just mailed me they shipped my shoes. Stay mad, faggot.

Attached: adidas_power_perfect_3.png (801x477, 197K)

You think you're funny, faggot? I bet you do alot of reps with 5kg, because you think it makes you look cooler than those "losers" who try, well news flash, buttfaggot, it doesn't, you need to actually try and lift the hardest possible weights, not to just stay in your comfort zone like a fag.

I bench more than you squat.
46YO
5'11"
185lbs
You are a pussy. Nice shoes for a woman.

Imagine having to lie about your #s

Attached: Girl squats 300.jpg (312x327, 37K)

Imagine living 46 years on this earth just to argue with younger strangers on the internat that you are stronger than them. Shit oldanon do something with your life.

That's very sad, that you are this pathetic and immature at 46, even if your lifts are good.

Never heard of her

literally fucking who?
who is this fat soiboy faggot?

Worst part is that he's just super fucking upset that the guy in OP video squats more than him so he has to bitch and moan about how he's using fake plates. He got upset yesterday in because he didn't agree with buying squat shoes.

You mean rippletits right?

>46YO
>5'11"
Topkek
With a height like that you must be a devil with the ladies

Attached: 1538918921939.png (634x699, 393K)

lol which one of you retards edited the height in this picture

>almost a half a century old
>picks fight with random people online

Thanks for showing an example of what I shouldnt be when I grow older

This post smells vaguely of piss...

>belt
>sleeves
>heeled shoes
>low bar
ZEROOOOOOO

Attached: 85391E60-8CB2-4FD7-B8C1-F95121D2083D.png (500x500, 21K)

He's literally done it in comp. I'd post the results but I'm not going to doxx him.

What? Looks fine to me

whats wrong with any of this

Loser

this is what he looks like. he's a redneck retard that's barely 5'3", hates women, still watches "professional wrestling", constantly gets laughed at and shits up /plg/ on a regular basis. nobody likes him but he refuses to go away. it's sad.

this is not a photoshop btw.

Attached: 1565325817977.jpg (310x366, 20K)

>5'11"

Attached: manletslmao.webm (480x480, 2.13M)

And you are enough of a faggot to make a thread about it? Nobody cares about some tripfag you retard.

That's retarded why wouldn't he just use fake weights if he's gonna lie anyway about his orm why 25s.

t. tits mcgee. nobody mentioned that he was a tripfag. gj exposing yourself, faggot.

Everyone who browses /plg/ knows faggy you low IQ homo

>Hank: The thread.
I don't think ive seen levels of autism this high in a while

Attached: Ta.png (215x237, 42K)

It de hurt der fu her

That set of plates 45, 35 and 25 lb plates are the same diameter. The hand cutouts raise in number as the plates get lighter.

tits here

ahahahahahahaha

oof

Don't forget, I also brought my own fake bar to the gym that would bow and wobble like a real bar would if I loaded 600 lbs on it. And I had to be sure to "sell" the weight with that 3 second concentric. That's the attention to detail you only get from watching too much wrestling.

Attached: Squat 600 lbs 2018.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

see:

bump so more people can laugh at this unemployed shit stain with a bitch "squat"

>bump so more people can laugh at this unemployed shit stain with a bitch "squat"

You're just buttmad because bench press is the most feminine of all lifts. Hear me out.

The things that drive deadlifts and squats are inherently manly. Deadlifts are driven by raw, unpleasant strength, obviously very masculine. Squats are driven by flawless control and discipline under tremendous pressure, along with no small amount of brute force to recover the weight through the entire range of motion, all of which are masculine characteristics. What makes you better at bench press? For starters, short arms, like those that might be found on a woman, given that their entire bodies are much smaller than a man's, on average. Another way to improve your bench is to arch your back like a $2 whore in heat. Not only is doing that OBVIOUSLY feminine, but women are better at doing it, due to smaller bone structures generally leading to greater ranges of motion at joints.

Futhermore, consider the competition commands. "Bar's loaded" excepted, deadlift merely has the "down" command. Squat has "Squat" and "Rack." Bench press has THREE commands, "Start," "Press," and "Rack." Following commands like that is extremely feminine behavior, and bench press has the most commands, and is therefore the most feminine.

No matter how you look at it, the fact is that if you have a disproportionately strong competition bench press, you are incredibly feminine, basically a girl. Go improve your squat+deadlift, and stop being such a tranny.

tl;dr lol. get a load of this sub 3plate squatting faggot lose his shit because he got exposed by a random Jow Forums user.

Attached: 1507494491486.jpg (1100x619, 205K)

BUSTED

>These are the kinds of creatures on Jow Forums that tell you to squat deeper while having to lie in order to cover up what a weak faggot they actually are

Oof. Man, that's fucking rough. Dude looks like someone's grandma fucked one of the 7 dwarves.

That depth tho

it's easy to dive bomb when you're

>manlet
>weight lifting shoes
>bitch weight

Is that the correct depth? I get that low, but I always feel like I'm cheating since I can rest my ass on my heels when squatting without weight.

>ITT we take a break from agonising over which novice program to run to pretend we outsquat actual PLers
Post bodies and lifts twinks

For powerlifting purposes that's quite a bit below "correct" depth.

>I can rest my ass on my heels when squatting without weight.
With limited or no lumbar flexion? It's not worth rounding your back to get lower in the squat.

>With limited or no lumbar flexion? It's not worth rounding your back to get lower in the squat.
Alright, thanks

>46 years old

>Apparently "lifts" (kek)

>Only weights 81KG

What do you bench, like 100kg at a push?

I'm mid twenties, weight more, bench a good bit more, and squat more than you.

>I’m in my mid twenties and bench slightly more than a lighter, natty guy who’s pushing 50
Lol well done I guess

Kek

>Natty

Zero proof

>Lighter

So he puts less effort into his diet?

>Pushing 50 is an excuse for a shit bench

Talk to me at 95

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2919933/Danish-pensioner-95-suffered-heart-attack-powerlifting-champ.html

>6ft average for a female

Maybe in Holland