What do i do if I'm 5'7 120 lbs and white at 26 with a baby face? I got told someone thought i was 16 the other day

What do i do if I'm 5'7 120 lbs and white at 26 with a baby face? I got told someone thought i was 16 the other day

Guys a bit above my size who lift always just look comical that i'm wondering if i'll look better just being twink mode.

Attached: dedinside.jpg (427x427, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_JDqE5yYO6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>5'7

leg lengthening is your only option

grow grow grow!

maybe lift so you dont have the body of a prepubescent child

Lift, get to 1k total at like 140-150 lbs, or start transitioning now.

just lift, its better than not lifting. people will respect a short guy with a decent physique more than a skinny one

You'll be fine. I was 5'7 and 170 lbs and I added 30 lbs in the course of two years. I was dating before that though. You aren't single because you are short. I haven't had any troubles. You are single because of personality, bravery, and because of low T. Be brave, lift, research your diet, and you too can get a lady.

>white
you're already halfway to making it, congratulations

Not OP, but after five years of not even touching a woman I have practically stopped caring except for the superficial passing thought of "I'd do her". What should I do?

Attached: swq61m9hdv321.jpg (750x739, 56K)

That's a tough question. Honestly, socialize, go places and do things you like. Be less afraid of rejection, and don't be afraid to throw a fatty around every once in a while.

I had plenty of practice girls and regular girls and it's all just for fun.

At least you white

Went from 5'7 112lb to 127lb past 5 weeks. And make sure to thank god you aren't 5'6

kys turbomanlet

>people will respect a short guy with a decent physique
LOL no, people love to make fun of coping manlets when their backs are turned

Suck it up and stop complaining you pathetic fucking wimp.
Workout, look good, perform, feel good. I'm the exact same except with 20lbs more muscle from strength and aesthetic training. No one outside this board cares about your fucking height aside from shallow fucks you shouldn't waste your time on anyway. My girlfriend is the same height as me, and I've had girls taller than me show interest or confess. One was as tall as 6'. Why? Idk because I'm happy with myself and confident as a result. Go to a house party or a club with a big group of friends if you have any and make out with drunk girls, that's the one other thing aside from lifting that helped me a lot when getting out of a similar pathetic rut.

Those other guys aren't you, probably roided and swollen. With the right training and experience you can look like whatever you want. So just do it instead of being pitiful and irritating on this garbage board. Just because you lift doesn't mean you're gonna become Jeff Nippard the most comical looking manlet roider.

Literally only you, get a life.

stop selling despair, loser

>they haven't learned

Attached: 1563960575694.png (771x671, 577K)

can you grow a bird?

Bad genetics Vs good genetics

Height isn't the only thing that isn't equal here. It's basically everything. This photo is loaded with more than just heigh difference.

but height is by far the biggest

>stop selling despair
its not as evil as selling false hope to these subhumanlets. theres absolutely nothing more pathetic and unattractive than a "man" who can't even take up physical space

Attached: 1550611522138.png (648x810, 1.29M)

god damn its over

>my height is literally the only thing I have going for me so I make it my mission to make it the most important thing in the world in hopes someone will love me
Lmao

london???

You need to grow FAST

I mean by 20 most ppl stop.... you need to add 2 inch ASAP!!!!!

stop fucking around

Attached: 149378327-288-k105091.jpg (288x450, 25K)

im right and you know it, couldnt even find a way to counter my point

Your point is that shorter men are actual subhumans. What kind of retard would need a serious response to that? What have you accomplished in your life due to being an 6'4 ubermensch? You take up more room? Lmao

I have the same problem. I'm trying to eat a fuckton, to the point where it's uncomfortable. Give it a shot for a month, see where you go.

A longman can take tren and test to become a 6'4" demigod anytime. A squat who takes tren and test gets called an overcompensating insecure manlet.
Sorry bro it's just how it is

have you ever considered becoming a trap

Not even once in my life have I encountered this.

Based

120 is literally auschwitz mode. Just fucking eat dude.

31 here constantly mistaken for 25 or even younger, even with my beard grown out. I guess most people my age don't take good care of themselves. Just got my first white whisker though , not sure what to feel about it.

>tfw 5'5 150
nigga how the fuck u 120 lbs

>tfw 5'9" 135 lb at 27

Attached: IMG_1880.jpg (2448x3264, 544K)

>most guys here would probably call the girl in that photo ugly and fat
>i find her qt and thick

I find her non-white and irrelevant

based

but short men are subhumans. they can't do anything right. if they bulk up they're overcompensating, if they don't they're a slim dyel twink, if they get moderately big but shredded they're still mogged to infinity by sarah wearing high heels. manlets should be put down like sick dogs, or at the very least neutered so they don't spread their inferiority

Projection
Just seems like an irrational hate m8. Did a short guy fuck your gf? They've had to have done something to you otherwise you're just the inverse of the over-compensating manlet.

its not hate its reality

i'm 26 and 5'4" people think i'm 15 and a girl haha

are you a cute girl?

Get swole and start fucking black women

Attached: 1565721760023.jpg (500x640, 67K)

If they’re doing in when your back is turned, it means they’re too much of a pussy to say it to your face. Just shrug it off even if it does happen.

You cannot change your height but you can change your mindset. Give up on your excuses and use your means as an advantage. If baby face is a problem, grow a beard. If you have no beard, focus on other aspects, your clothes, manners, social politeness. Make yourself presentable. Master the art of discreetness. Plus you lift not because of what others say, you lift to prove them wrong. You prove yourself by actions, not words. If their words hurt, use that as a tool to get angry. And use that anger to lift higher weight. But don't make excuses. If you need motivation just watch some Ultimate warrior stuff. 0:30
youtube.com/watch?v=_JDqE5yYO6o

not rly

light skinned black girls have a million niggas trying smash

Would you rather be weak and tiny or strong and tiny? That's the only question here

but what's the limit on that strength? can a turbomanlet ever win in a first fight against a 6'0 Jow Forums guy? prob not

Doesnt matter.

Do you want to be weak or strong?

strong sensei

The lift. That's all this is; a simple repeated series of movements that require a person to push themselves and improve. Nothing else. You lift, you eat, you get stronger. All else is superfluous, either lift and grow or dont and remain.

not if he wants to date hot white girls. its hilarious seeing trump supporters think theyre winning when in reality theyre a miserable fucks whose lives are getting worse by the day

Attached: 1511722396424.jpg (360x480, 47K)

it does matter, strong is completely relative. an ant is strong

No it still doesn't matter. Everyday when you begin lifting and going through this process before you step into the gym you're basically asking yourself do I want to get stronger? When you choose to push open those doors and tip the receptionist you've chosen to improve and that you're not finished yet.

One day you might decide ok I'm good, I'm as strong as I want. So i guess you're right it is relative but only to yourself and who you are the day before.

>throw a fatty around
tough to do when she's wider than you are tall

>word salad
just say i'm right
being as strong as you want means shit if you're 5'5 and some 6'3 fat fuck whose never lifted can throw you across the room

>t. Seething shitskin

start by smiling at people, give yourself some self confidence

get asked out by a girl taller than you

but only one white man

Attached: 7E501B0A-197E-4965-871D-5A51E03FFD6B.jpg (800x596, 52K)

>t. manlet

don't lift, you'll look like you're over compensating at that height instead, you need to looksmax via surgery