90 grams of protein a day

>90 grams of protein a day

Attached: 1564269622171s.jpg (250x178, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yU_LjT5VNs0
vocaroo.com/i/s0tVuxSaLHCJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's it?

I usually eat twice that

Somebody post the vocaroo

Yeah, the liver is sad because he actually wants us to eat more.

>90g

you weight 45lbs? you gotta be 18 or older to post here kid

Attached: 1564207560815.png (1280x720, 1.11M)

I eat that much by lunch time.

the brain is sad because its lacking saturated fat and cholesterol as well as DHA and EPA

>not eating 2 grams per kg

never gonna make it

>not eating 2 kg per gram bodyweight

stay small weak and frail

Attached: 1560397988321.jpg (1473x1061, 320K)

>weigh 180lbs
>eat 180g
Perfectly balanced

kek.

Just stop posting this. Quit taking a dump on this board with your gay ass meme

youtube.com/watch?v=yU_LjT5VNs0

Yes? That's what he's saying 2 gram per lbs

I eat 230 grams and I weigh 100kg

I eat over 200g and i weight 78kg. I dont give a single fuck

What the fuck does my liver have to do with it? Isn't it the kidneys?
OP you can't even shitpost correctly

bro

>posts epic meme on youtube out of context
zoomers need to die

based

op should kill himself

That's really just about the optimal level for hypertrophy. You'll see improved body composition at your intake and higher

>90

Try 200.

Attached: 1561538181648.jpg (548x384, 33K)

i eat a kilo of meat a day. get fucked liver

Holy fuck that was amazing, one of you faggots NEED to post the vocaroo

If you are eating above 2g of protein you're retarded.

You guys wants some facts on protein? From someone who has done 2,5g/kg, 2g/kg, 1,5g/kg and more?

>You only need to eat about 1,5g-1,8g per LEAN kilogram of bodyweight to see results in the gym, let it be for hypertrophy or strength.

>LEAN BODYWEIGHT
Not the
>I weigh 100kg I eat 200 grams of protein
I bet you don't weigh even 90kg lean unless you're roiding and you should by then know that you'll only gain by adding another 20-30g of protein.

>You will make more gains if you eat more than 1,8g/kg but the effect diminishes near to no benefit.

You will be eating a lot of protein for little effect, better off just keeping it stable at 1,8g/kg instead of force-feeding yourself 2,5g/kg to get that extra 0,5% increase.

Kek

Sorry you're wrong and stupid pilled.

Had you read an experiment on protein requirements in the last ten years you'd know basically all determine these figures based on total bodyweight using moderately athletic people in the 10-18% bf range. If you're fat it'd make sense to adjust but then you're talking about a rounding error vs these subjects, unless you're a megafat.

Secondly, in experiments using trained lifters (over a year) you see 2.2g/kg maximizing hypertrophy. Beyond that, at 3.3g/kg+, you don't see greater improvements in hypertrophy but you do see reductions in bodyfat.

>Inb4 you cite a blog post of decades old experiments using untrained lifters

Attached: 1565202822349.png (680x513, 457K)

Lmao this

him citing a fucking blog would be better than you, citing exactly nothing

Post body

Holy Beautiful

vocaroo.com/i/s0tVuxSaLHCJ

You think my liver is disappointed by that? Ask it how it feels about ten cans of beer, 1 shot of vodka and 100g wine EVERY SINGLE DAY

Tl;dl

cringe

Attached: 1562443034400.png (1000x750, 583K)

>This thing isn't funny
>Oh yeah, also, it's not funny
>That Wojak thing? Not very funny
On and on like a broken fucking record. Would've been good if it were 1:15 less

I rarely ever eat above 100g of protons a day and I weigh 87kg.

I'm still pretty big, desu

tripple that my niBBa

The collective agreement among reviewers is that a protein intake of 1.2-2.2 g/kg is sufficient to allow adaptation to training for athletes whom are at or above their energy needs [23–28, 35–38]. However, bodybuilders during their contest preparation period typically perform resistance and cardiovascular training, restrict calories and achieve very lean conditions [2–6, 17–21]. Each of these factors increases protein requirements and when compounded may further increase protein needs [33]. Therefore, optimal protein intakes for bodybuilders during contest preparation may be significantly higher than existing recommendations.

In support of this notion, Butterfield et al. [22] found that male athletes running five to 10 miles per day during a slight caloric deficit were in a significant negative nitrogen balance despite consuming 2 g/kg of protein daily. Celejowa et al. [39] showed that five out of 10 competitive weight lifters achieved a negative nitrogen balance over the course of a training camp while consuming an average protein intake of 2 g/kg. Out of these five, as many as three were in a caloric deficit. The authors concluded that a protein intake of 2–2.2 g/kg under these conditions only allows for a small margin of error before nitrogen losses occur.

However, the recently published systematic review by Helms et al. [33] on protein intakes in resistance-trained, lean athletes during caloric restriction suggests a range of 2.3-3.1 g/kg of LBM, which may be more appropriate for bodybuilding. Moreover, the authors suggest that the lower the body fat of the individual, the greater the imposed caloric deficit and when the primary goal is to retain LBM, the higher the protein intake (within the range of 2.3-3.1 g/kg of LBM) should be.

Evidence-based recommendations for natural bodybuilding contest preparation: nutrition and supplementation
Helms
Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutritionvolume 11, Article number: 20 (2014

Based

However, 1.6 g/kg/day should not be viewed as an ironclad or universal limit beyond which protein intake will be either wasted or used for physiological demands aside from muscle growth. A recent meta-analysis on protein supplementation involving resistance trainees reported an upper 95% confidence interval (CI) of 2.2 g/kg/day [6]. Bandegan et al. [7] also showed an upper CI of 2.2 g/kg/day in a cohort of young male bodybuilders, although the method of assessment (indicator amino acid oxidation technique) used in this study has not received universal acceptance for determining optimal protein requirements

How much protein can the body use in a single meal for muscle-building? Implications for daily protein distribution
Brad Jon Schoenfeld & Alan Albert Aragon
Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutritionvolume 15, Article number: 10 (2018)

Liver? Why?

>You only need to eat about 1,5g-1,8g per LEAN kilogram of bodyweight to see results in the gym, let it be for hypertrophy or strength.
Not true, I use protein for calories as well

I’ve perfected a 213g protein 1,500kCal meal that I use to break my intermittent fast.

Attached: F198A324-8AF9-449F-89C1-25FE54B27D76.png (1584x1584, 2.31M)

Because protein recks your're liver, particularly animal proteins

Attached: 1563911326848.jpg (631x647, 162K)

>Because protein recks your're liver
Holy shit, this board is getting dumber on a daily.

>Because protein recks your're liver, particularly animal proteins
I just finished my day of esting, 387g of protein
I don't feel anything besides a stuffed belly, which will go away in 2 hours or leas

hes the based based cringe cringe guy

Explain yourself, heretic.

Attached: ultramarine julius.jpg (349x320, 18K)

The amount of protein needed is vastly overhyped. 150g is more than enough regardless of your weight. If you are trying to build muscle what you should be much more concerned with is calories. If you are eating the amount of calories you should be eating, protein intake will be a non issue

I want to be friends with you

i swear to god every time that guys vocaroos gets posted this reply always comes up... are you a spambot or do you want to suck him off????

holy shit kek

Nah I usually lurk and don't post. This was my first time replying with that.
I assume it is organic that autistics here want a friend with a sense of humor and decent understanding of social norms.

You again with your shit threads? Just give up, they aren't funny and you barely get a dozen yous.

Kek

Fucking based