Match with girl from gym on tinder

>match with girl from gym on tinder
>She sees me at gym
>Unmatched
What did she mean by this

Attached: dc567y2-c5236632-994d-471b-9436-754e288f1f13.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Don't shit where you eat

Women are cowards

100% this

you are too much for her user only anime girls understand you

who cares, dont overthink it

be a chad and go up to her in the middle of her workout and ask her why she curved you

do it loudly too so everyone else notices

She just wanted online validation. She didn't want to meet you.

Probably liked your pictures, but saw something in your profile she didn't like so she unmatched. Or she realized who you were and decided to chicken out.

Women will also swipe right on dudes they're not actually interested in to get a confidence boost.

What did you do when she saw you at the gym?

B&R

If you matched with her then recognized her at the gym you should have gone up to her and said hi/introduced yourself. She saw that you didn't and assumed you're a pussy and lost interest

No way man I fugged some chick from my uni gym right before graduating. Shit was cash because she was my hottest body, best sex, and I had just broken up with an ex.

10/10 would recommend

On a related note to op.
I have about three 4/10's waiting in line to suck my dick and or bang in the next 2 weeks or so.

Is it worth it? Or will I regret it.
I can't see any downsides beyond the usual thotfucking issues.

This is how you get banned from the gym

The best way to play it is to not notice her and act confused if she brings up tinder. Then, if she does, at it cool. But mostly ignore her and move on, but not in a dick way. Just pretend you could care less

tell us

Can't do any harm to you. There's Timothys who can't even get a 4/10 so appreciate what you have

for what? asking a simple question? Lmao

chad matched with her

>uni gym right before graduating
Ok, you're not continuing to eat there.

And nice job m8.

She realised tinder is peak degeneracy and was embarassed that someone she knows in real life can now confirm she's a slut

Lol beta cuck
I would rape her on the spot, or even feed her her teeth and shout asking why she unmatched me hahaha

This user got it

why should he pretend that he cares a little?

Attached: 1556652736046.jpg (236x253, 11K)