I'm turning 30 in a few weeks and am wondering if it's too late to get in good shape and ripped

I'm turning 30 in a few weeks and am wondering if it's too late to get in good shape and ripped.

I'm a skinnyfat who occasionally did cardio but nothing else. Mostly wasted away playing vidya.

I read a man's physical peak is actually about 30? Is there hope for me?

Attached: F5285854-63C3-4A01-8C5C-44C5ED7BA354.jpg (400x395, 23K)

You should read the sticky before posting

Never too late. Just start with SL and clean bulk

Just start faggot. If you're dedicated enough youre gonna make it. Youre defnitely not gonna make it if you keep making these shitty threads

SS+GOMAD

Nah it's not too late. Stupid question. But you're at a greater risk of overuse and connective tissue injuries if you do some meme routine that is designed for teenagers. So you have to learn about what your body can take and pick adequate volume

it is never to late to improve but there is definitely such thing as being too old to get ripped. You are on the border of being too old.
You have to start immediately, if you don't do it before 35~40 you might as well give up 'getting ripped', your test will start to decrease continually and everything gets harder.

Just eat enough protons, stick to a routine and do it consistently, keep putting on weights but do it safely so you don't snap your shit up, you ain't no kid no more.

>you ain't no kid no more.

Attached: F9196D33-CA54-4526-B7E0-8477A4F731F3.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Not too old Op.
I started lifting semi seriously in my early 30's and found it far easier to build muscle than when I was a lanklet skinny fat in my 20's where I really struggled to gain any actual muscle mass.

Simple but crucial stuff (covered in the sticky) will see you through: be mindful of what and how much your eating. Push yourself but at a sensible pace, you don't have the luxury of youth to repair injuries or fuck ups quickly any more. Get into a routine and stick to it. If what ever lift your doing feels wrong, it probably is. Research form videos to minimise risk of injury. If your new to lifting its probably best to go to a decent gym with knowledgeable staff so any issues relating to poor form or muscle/limb imbalances can be sorted out before you go heavy.
Best of luck user

You can get pretty fuckin fit, dude. It would have been nice for you to lift back when your bones were growing, but you can still get thick, solid, tight. Start and never stop fren

It's too late, Boomer

Wrong

Why do you think most fit guys at the gym are late 20s/early 30s

You're reminded that you don't have eternal youth and you get on that shit

Man, I started at 29 and it was totally worth it.
You'll never look lkke zyzz but you can look good. I'm 40 and I got mired a lot. I run 20km per week, swim, surf and but most importantly lift 2 or 3 time week too.
If you don't do it, you'll look like shit at 40, not even talking about 50.

Attached: 1532438295397.png (1241x1006, 1000K)

Nah man, I started at 27 and is take it back for nothing in the world. My body isn't ripped like full six pack but it looks like I spend time in the gym. Clean up your diet, stop drinking, smoking, and coffee because that shit ages you so bad. Start drinking water and only water. Start right now.

You can make it user, males are at their strongest in their early 30.

This

You need to start NOW OP, while you're still technically in your twenties

It’s too late, men who don’t workout during their teen years never develop a good physique or have big lifts. All your important physical developments happen when young. Men peak physically in their early to mid twenties. Testosterone starts to decline rapidly at 30 and afterwards a man loses a percentage of his muscle mass every year. Don’t bother lifting, stay a manchild beta forever

>(You)

Don’t fucking (you) me, pal.

this.. this is wut a pussy sounds like. Get ripped, and crush pathetic weaklings like this.

>coffee
Just drink two glasses of water after each cup, in order to wash away the acidity and to hydrate yourself

Never too late until you're dead.

Gerald Butler was 37 when he did 300.
Brad Pitt was also the same age when he did Fight Club.
Chris Hemsworth is 36

>b-buh muh hollywood trainers
Don't make excuses, bitch.
All that time trying to find ""Facts" and shit is just coping when it could be used at the gym.

Attached: 3c27cb837d0d523ed45cc460b0e97c87.jpg (650x975, 71K)

42 been working out almost 3 months...lost almost 30 lbs., getting big gains on my lifts, and daily mires from ladies at work. Never too late OP

Any guy over 40 that is slim or fit is going to look great for their age. Men should be happy they have that going for them, because women hit the fucking wall at 40 without a hope of redemption

It's never too late, read the sticky, get to the gym and find some bros to help you out, and for the love of God lurk.

Attached: A4934511-B3AC-448E-BCBB-80C0358CE950.jpg (480x360, 27K)

>and coffee because that shit ages you so bad.
Wrong and gay

Never underestimate just how shit your friends will let themselves get. Just by working out consistently now, you’ll be a relative Zyzz to them within a year.

If by "muh hollywood trainers" you mean "medically supervised administration of pharma grade roids"

Attached: 72BCA8D5-1233-42F5-970F-EA28F4BE8FC8.jpg (750x760, 86K)