Remember to drink beer, have sex, and love life. There's no point in lifting if you don't enjoy life, user

Remember to drink beer, have sex, and love life. There's no point in lifting if you don't enjoy life, user.

Attached: snap-pack-carlsberg.jpg (1777x1332, 200K)

I quit drinking beer because it made me hate life, now I love life even more

beer is overrated

Lifting is fun. If you disagree, you're a fag.

i had to quit beer because it became a crutch

Attached: 0994 - npM3poi.png (240x232, 49K)

Reminder that Arnie put schnapps in his protein shake and drank a pitcher of beer after working out

I don't like being drunk and I renounced sex a while ago. I'll enjoy life on my own terms, thanks.

Calories in. Calories out. If you're drinking beer regularly it just means you have to lift more, which also means you'll be stronger overall.

Check mate antialcohol fags.

I already drink and eat a lot
But i get away with being a bit bigger at 6’4 so its all good

Meelk is fffor babees, when you grow up, you havee twooo dreenk beeer.

Alcohol makes me feel like shit, though. Is cannabis an acceptable substitute?

>Is cannabis an acceptable substitute?
no

>believing anything arnie says

shoo beer gains goblin

Attached: 1565392939170.png (612x526, 326K)

>needing mind altering substances to enjoy life
just do heroin if you're going to be a weak willed faggot

Attached: 1565391384805.png (288x300, 113K)

Arnold was on a shitload of test. Under those conditions, as long as you bust ass in the gym, you'll get huge regardless of diet.

>we live in a world where we can grow slaughter-free meat with stem cells or some shit
>we live in a world where we can hook a human nervous system to a robotic limb
>we live in a world where full-blown automation and nanobots are just around the corner
>yet it's beyond the reach of science to produce an alcohol-free beer that tastes just as good as the fully fermented product
DO SOMETHING ELON MUSK
I JUST WANT TO HAVE A COUPLE FIZZY BREWS WITHOUT FEELING LIKE I HAVE A FUCKING FEVER AFTER

Attached: fuckthisgayearth.gif (500x270, 986K)

Yeah, if there was a Natty lifter that drank and had decent gains then maybe Arnie would be worth emulating

I do already. I'm not autistic

Attached: 1389021051031.gif (256x199, 545K)

Beer is fucking piss. What's the point without alcohol?

Too bad you'll never be rad!

Arnie also took dbol like candy and didn’t get gyno

He had great genetics

But I don't really like beer

>needs beer to 'enjoy life'
Seek help, being enslaved to base desires is a piss poor way to live.

Non-cheapo-piss-lagers are pretty good. I like the taste of most styles of beer, but I don't like how it makes me feel tired and woozy.

Try dudes

>beer
no

Nonsense. I used to drink beer all the time and didn't lift. Looked awful, felt awful...and wasn't actually having any fun.

I traded in beer for lifting and started have much more fun (and more sex, incidentally) and started hanging out with a much better class of people. Look much better, feel much better, have more fun. And when I do have a very rare beer (we're talking like twice a year here) I actually enjoy that more too.

Don't hustle backwards my nigga.

t. american

>2019
>needs to live a Gay Disco life of drinking estrogenic alcohol, sterile sex with woman that will never care about him, and "loving life", which amounts to loving what the media has indoctrinated you to "love".

Sad.

if your class of people can't sit at a pub and have 1-2 beers, they're guaranteed bores and so are you

>drinking out
Lmao, enjoy paying 7 bucks for a glass of watered down bud lite

What hellhole do you live I where bud light costs $7?

i have quality 0.5L beer for 1 euro

What kind of logic is this lmao

I'm saying that you get ripped off when you drink out, and drinking with friends at home is cheaper and superior.

You forgot a world where we'll be able to genetically modifiy ourselves soon

if you drink at best 2 beers a year, you're either not going out, being with a bunch of straight edge faggots or snobbish prudes

Ever had a hefeweizen, dunkel, weissbier, or Bock beer? Beer has a lot of flavor. Put the American Pilzner down and try some real beer. Or at least try an actual Czech Pilzner or German style

I'm afraid of alcohol after my childhood dealing with the side effects.

Attached: ColdHeavyGilamonster-small.gif (500x394, 259K)

I quit beer cuz of the bloat

If you don't drink at least (LEAST) 10 beers a weak you're a loser.

Exceptions granted only to weak willed alcoholics who have accepted their mediocrity.

>Hasn't tried Japan's line of alcohol free beers
>Hasn't found All-Free 0 Cal drink
>Come home white-u pig-u

Attached: 4901777317079_1.jpg (320x600, 34K)

But does it taste like beer instead of "beerish but somethings off" like every other alcohol free beer?

The lack of alcohol is probably why it tastes different, right? Alcohol is a strong flavour and that may be why you like the taste of beer.

It's honestly a 9/10 on taste. It felt weird drinking it while I was driving. It does lack the alcohol taste, but it's 90% there.

>Carlsberg
How can you stand yourself? How can you stand being that much of a faggot?

Drink something decent like Vestfyn or Krenkerup. Or if you really want to stick to the big shit brands, at least drink Tuborg.

There are also countless compounds that result from fermentation that contribute to beer's flavor, smell, texture, etc.

>try a real beer
So try some of your local craft beers. German beers are hyper good but in only a few styles. Belgians and Americans are the best brewers in the world.

This. OP is as soulless as they come

>tfw 2/3

Attached: 1490324083822.jpg (591x1772, 584K)

Brace for seething from people who do not understand craft beer in the slightest, fren.

I like non alcoholic becks and Heineken. But I like the alcoholic versions too

>He doesn’t wait for sex until marriage
Ngmi

> drink beer
> can't have sex because I sooo repulsive to the girls
> love life yeah sure

I drink whiskey but yeah.

Just drink kvas.

heineken has one that tastes like Heineken according to joe rogan

Eh... Heineken's alright, but having a wheat beer, ESB, stout, or even an IPA that tastes like the real thing is what is really want. Or, shit, imagine an alcohol-free tripel that tastes exactly like one down to the booziness without the actual effects of booze. I'd drink it like water.

And become a dirty slav? Eww..

kvass tastes great you mongoloid

Yes weed much more mild than booze
As long as you got a nice grasp on your psyche don't let it take your mind down the paranoid paths