What is even the point of life if you are born beta male, honest?

What is even the point of life if you are born beta male, honest?

Attached: 1554361982806.jpg (480x320, 36K)

Dylan was so hot

Join the uprising and fuck up modern society.

There is no point to anyone's life, and all the people who seem happier than you are simply distracted to this reality. Just live with it faggot.

Attached: 1546483334932.png (451x450, 119K)

do drugs (not weed) and fuck hookers to get pleasure

t.beta wagecuck who spends his money on drugs and hookers

We need another holocaust or ww to root out bad blood i think. Theres nothing anyone can do individually

>Theres nothing anyone can do individually
That's where you're wrong. One man can make a whole world of difference, especially in these troubled times.

Attached: D1rI_giXgAEqKOO.jpg (750x691, 51K)

>One man can make a whole world of difference, especially in these troubled times.
Fascism is just fucking motivational speakers with egotistical aims

I don't think you quite understand what I mean. I'm not talking about going out and giving Hitler speeches, I'm talking about driving a rental truck full of fertilizer bombs into a sorority.

All that'll do is rally the Bernietards in 2020 and the EU will just clamp on them even further
Go ahead, the faster these guys are forced to go crypto the better.

What the fuck is a fertilizer bomb

>All that'll do is rally the Bernietards in 2020 and the EU will just clamp on them even further
Yeah, that's the point. It will force people to react and bring the absolutely inevitable civil breakdown closer.

Or the losers who this ideology appeals to 85% of the time will get BTFO'd

>85% of the time will get BTFO'd
Then if 20 losers take action that's 3 successes.

Give me examples on how to be the joker and fuck up society

>troubled times
What is this 16th century dark ages to u

The Anarchist's Cookbook is literally available on Amazon. Remember to not talk to ANYONE about what you're planning; basically, if you live with your parents and don't at least have a private workshop, you're going to be severely hampered. Target innocent civilian gatherings for maximum impact. Something like a concert, or like I said a sorority house, anywhere that a large number of people will be. The main thing to accept is that this almost inevitably leads to your death. You can either strap a bomb to yourself, end up shot by police, or sit in supermax for decades awaiting the death penalty to be carried out, but you're probably going to die. Shouldn't be such a scary thing if you're already dead inside. This isn't a movie, you aren't the Joker. If you live outside of a large city where there would be traffic cams everywhere, you can extend your reign of terror by planting individual bombs or even just Molotoving shit--Molotovs have the advantage of being made from material almost everyone owns so they're much harder to trace by looking at people's purchases. Doing this you may be able to go on for weeks or even months. Basically you want to do anything that will cause mass panic and fear, which is why you target civilians. Make people feel like they aren't even safe in their homes, make them lose faith in the police's ability to protect them. That is the purpose of terrorism.

Asdsfgng

Attached: ef758nb11ht01.jpg (502x504, 51K)

You are a slave in the modern cast system, your purpose is to maintain the infrastructures of the society so aloha and women can fuck each other and have a comfy life on your broken back

There is no point. Do whatever you want. I personally opt for hedonism and debauchery.

I guess. All the dark net markets r being seized tho so.

Attached: 1552797169883m.jpg (1024x1024, 132K)

I find it relieving that all of this means nothing. It means I can do and say what I want with the comfort that it doesnt matter.

To protect and serve.

Ya man free to speak your mind on Jow Forums LOOK AT YOU GO

Attached: tumblr_msia9bv9XZ1swjg2mo2_250.gif (245x136, 449K)

How dare you joker post in my house young man. Go to your room.

Attached: A6A4B900-B9F4-4784-A747-14829097004B.jpg (712x712, 41K)

Oh god its a cop
Kys

Im sure youre doing a lovely job