Tfw ever non-overweight girl has a boyfriend

Tfw ever non-overweight girl has a boyfriend

Attached: 1527213315042s.jpg (250x240, 4K)

if you don't pair up by 25 you start needing to date down, by 30 you have to settle for the dregs and second marriages with kids

>tfw 24 no gf
>walking right into the abyss

Attached: hbfyxeamc0h01.jpg (1000x666, 201K)

>by 30 you have to settle for the dregs and second marriages with kids
last week I turned 30.
2 years without gf.
a...am I gonna make it?

Then you aren't meeting enough girls.

Now wait when you realize that in nature more males are born than females so they will compete with each other and kill each other just for gods amusement because of >muh eternal struggle.

That's where the void pill kicks in and you realize that this existence exist so you can suffer endlessly. Earth is either heaven or hell depends on how do you look at it. I mean what will you even do if not struggle? Just stare into endless void of nothigness? We have this struggle to keep us going on our eternal journey.

Attached: 2e9b92733b91654223b466d1f8dc3881c708706b4cc17d276fa05b6bf5507cf3.png (300x300, 88K)

it's over

Time to get a fat gf and hope you can help her lose weight or download grindr

based bitter femcel trying to lead men astray for her own amusement

Attached: drink.jpg (300x300, 35K)

>a woman losing weight after she's in a relationship
lol

Most of the overweight ones do, too.

something like 30% of (murrican)women are NOT overweight or obese. They get snatched up quickly.

I see more overweight women than skinny with boyfriends

the skinny sluts are busy banging chads trying to get them to settle down

I feel like we are at a bottleneck bros, pretty much every non overweight girl has a boyfriend, as do most of the fat ones.
Being able to afford dating is an issue on its own and most of us going through college and working cant afford it, even after our degrees.
With the entire female population being almost all fat/obese normal weight, slim and petite woman are elevated to heights so large that the effort required to satiate them is not feasible.
Either go to Asia, or parts of eastern europe or else be content with a fat girl.

Attached: fatsome.jpg (468x368, 69K)

Is he wrong? you either find a younger unstable mentally ill girl looking for a daddy dom or you find an overweight single mom. all the good girls are taken at that point.

unless you don't want a family, then go ahead and fuck college aged girls.

after dating asian girls for a few years I can tell you, you don't want to date asian girls for anything except casual sex and the realities of long term relationships with asian women are fucking horrible.

elaborate?

Go clubbing

>all the good girls are taken at that point
based retards looking at maybe a half dozen options at most, then throwing their hands up because they can't fathom just leaving their current social circle and looking elsewhere
there are tons of girls out there

Date an overweight girl and shape her into a Stacey. My gf is a bit heavy but I’m redpilling her on getting Jow Forums and she will be getting a gym membership soon

post her body. Let's see the pig which you are feeding.

she's huffing candy bars behind your back. enjoy being a "controlling asshole" when you eventually realise and call her out.

You get bigger and stronger so you can be better and steal them. Didn't you get the memo?

extraordinarily status driven. very, very, money driven. extremely controlling. manipulative. zero tolerance for any kind of weakness or failure, zero sympathy for essentially everything. you will get yelled at for being sick. you become a slave to her families interests. cultural divides become more and more apparent as time goes on and cause more and more problems. the kind of guys who end up long term or married to asian girls need to be willing to accept being basically a slave and always second to her.
you can think you will win but you won't. you can think she will stay like she does when she's courting you but she won't. the more she sinks into you the more you lose.

based and wildlingpilled

lol fuck off, she's placating you and won't change.

The problem with this plan is you're changing her dating standards perception. You are what she can get when she's fat. When she loses weight, becomes more attractive, and gets more confident, it's only human nature she'll start looking for something even better than you.

Lol if by date down you mean "date younger" yeah you're right. Women over 25 are awful. Really 20-21 is pretty good because they're usually able to do basic life shit pretty well. 18-19 is ok but a lot have no idea how to take care of a home, cook, clean etc.

Thanks for the input
Out of curiosity why did you decide to date an asian girl in the first place?

he fell for the meme, obviously.

>tfw 26 birthday passed
>next day wake up and look in the mirror
>significantly uglier, hairline receded 1/4" back over night
Fuck bros its true

Is that going to stop you?

No gf cope
She often tells me that I’m one of the most attractive guys she’s met

>She often tells me that I’m one of the most attractive guys she’s met

Attached: 1558998472301.jpg (325x325, 10K)

Yeah no sorry 99.9% chance of this failing.
She'll either:

>Comply at first to make you happy, then give up and get fatter (98%)
>Get mad at you for actually wanting her to follow a decent diet and routine (99%)
>Succeed, get hot and then leave you for a Chad (1%)

Your better bet is to constantly improve yourself so you can trade her in for a new model

That means she's settling for you now because you're the best she can get and will eventually move onto the more attractive guys when they become available to her.

no offense but I can tell this is one if your first or second long term relationships, simply by the fact you believe her saying your the most X person ive ever met.
I literally have had 2 girlfriends in the past who wrote to me in a valentines day card I was the most amazing guy they had ever met, proceeding to cheat on me shortly after said time.

>dating starts to suck once you hit 30
I think you're a little confused. You see, Jow Forums is mostly inhabited by men, not women, so your post doesn't really make much sense.

For real though, take care of your dumb body, improve your dumb life, pick up some dumb skills, then attract dumb mid 20s girls because everyone their age is retarded. You ugly or something?

It’s like she’s obese, just a bit overweight, she’s like 5’8 and 160 lbs. and she used to be skinny before getting depressed

You haven't dated enough Asian women. Or you're poor and weak.
Asian women love being dominated, but to be dominated they need to be taken care of.
If you're some weak-ass swoiboy who gets sick from something other than bubonic plague, yeah, you're failing in her expectations of you as a man and as her protector.
What fucking Asian women are actually yelling at you? That shit like backtalking happens basically never and it's usually done as an sassy invitation for me to spank them for "being naughty" and to eventually "fuck some sense into them".
Try not being a little bitch and maybe you'll get treated like a man.

one of my closest friends is 5'2 ~170-180lbs. we go out to movies together, talk about anime, hang out a lot, and im pretty sure she has a crush on me. im a 22yo kv and i feel like she's my only chance of ever getting a gf but i am not attracted to her. i dont want to die alone but i also dont want to settle for someone that disregards their health so much

>She often tells me that I’m one of the most attractive guys she’s met
i sincerely hope this relationship ends well for you but it's not looking good user

between myself and three of my friends, nobody has ever managed to change an ex's lifestyle. if you don't know them well, they won't really take you seriously. if you know them too well, they're too comfortable to feel like it's worth bothering.

good luck dude but it's legitimately an uphill battle, hope you have better luck than i or my friends did

I live in an area with tons of asian women, I was a stem student, and it sort of just happened.
at the start it was great. she was chill, really understanding, and always horny. I remember her saying "all I ever want is for you to look at me in my eyes and smile, I'll never need anything more to be happy." we were having sex 2+ times a day for weeks. even later in the relationship we were having sex every single day, and she would give me blowjobs and handjobs when she was on her period any time I wanted. I would literally just walk up to her with my dick out and she would start sucking then we would have sex. she would demand I cum inside her too which was hot.
we moved in together and things started after a few months. she needed to make more and more decisions. she needed to decide what we ate and where we went out to restaurants. we had to go on better vacations than her friends. we need to live in the trendy expensive area even though we can't afford it. we need to eat out more. I need to make more money. I didn't have food ready for when she got home. I didn't get the right groceries. I need a nicer car. I relax too much and need to work more. we should start planning to moving to a more prestigious city. we need to buy a place. she controls the finances. why did I spend at that store. I don't do this right, and I'm bad at this. and I always do that wrong and this about me is wrong and this and...
it just all started piling up and eventually I realized I had been turned into a golem that just existed for her and we weren't even married yet. honestly boys it was hard to leave the relationship but I'm glad I did. and I've gotta warn you guys because it's not what you think it is when it starts. I've talked with plenty of guys who went through the same thing there's so many asians around here. it's always the same story. if you want to end up with an asian girl you need to accept being completely under her control. and the things I mentioned.

hell no. you have no idea what the realities of dating asian women are like. you're buying a fantasy version that has nothing to do with the real world.

Christ you people are jaded.

he's 30, all the none crazy options are either single moms or girls who have had trains run on them

Yeah good luck with that. You're going to discover as you push past 30 those mid-20s girls start slowing down their interest for you, unless you're top tier rich in which case there's no point talking about it. Once your range gets you to date 30+ women you are going to discover the wall of your own. You don't have unlimited time, nobody does.

Have sex, incels.

LOL yellow fever BTFO
What you nerds and virgins don't realize about Asian women is that they're the most cold blooded ones out there. From the day they were born in their hellhole is Southeast Asia they've been told to marry a westerner so she can leave the country and bring her family with her. Once she pops out a hapa or two she'll gain weight and won't give 2 fucks about you anymore. The ones born in the west are told to "become docta or marry docta" so the doctor will financially help them. Once the parents have enough money so they don't have to do under the table work anymore and the girl pops out a kid or two they won't give a fuck about you anymore. At this point the "submissive shy Asian girl looking to be dominated" will turn into the warden of the house. Welcome to the 3rd world nerds. They're not marrying you because they're in love with you. They're marrying you because they've been trained from day 1. If you're gonna marry an Asian do one who doesn't come from a poor family and was raised in the west

>unless you're top tier rich
Score. Later, virgins.

if you aren't part of the 30% of men balding by 30

Bro don't listen to these guys. The truth is that none of us know what your relationship is like. Guys here will try to make all these assumptions about your relationship but the reality is that none of us know. Don't let them poison your mind

>If you're gonna marry an Asian do one who doesn't come from a poor family and was raised in the west
for the record the girl I mentioned was the daughter of 2 doctors and was quite wealthy. she worked as a business consultant and had quite high income.

This 2bh.
Every post is just
>I have one or two anecdotes
>now I know exactly how your own experiences will go, every single one of them
>wtf you thought something different from me, you're clearly a virgin lmao, you should take my amazing advice instead

Derp obviously she expects her man to out earn her.

you'll never reach brosnan levels of architecture if you're this sensitive, young user

Attached: 1559414013651.jpg (227x222, 6K)

Why are women allowed all the benefits of allegedly being treated unfairly by society while at the same time expecting men to provide for them?

I did outearn her and still do, my family is also rich

Are you docta? If she didn't become docta that means she must have tried dating docta
I mean they could be right. I know that losing weight for yourself is an uphill battle itself and helping another person do it is probably even harder. Doesn't mean that every anecdote on Jow Forums is going to be right

>Just a little overweight
>160 lbs
Are you retarded? You think she's just going to stay only a little fat forever?

You think every landwhale walking around wasn't a protochub before? You think young protochubs stay protochubs? How the fuck do you think this situation unfolds with a woman of her weight and age, usually?

You've just boarded a one-way train going to megafatville son. You can hop off, but don't think you're ever turning around the train.

So Asian women are all Patrick Bateman?

because men reinforce this behavior in their desire to get their dicks wet
women wouldnt be so fucking useless and bitchy if society didnt let them

I've dated nothing but Asians and half Asians for the last 8 years, pretty damn sure I know what I'm talking about.

Litterally me. Down 20 lbs and counting.

fuck off slut Jow Forums isn't for you

>unless you're top tier rich in which case there's no point talking about it.

You don't really have to be rich. Just a salary of $200k+ or so, which really isn't much if you're over 30.

We're monkeys on a rock flying through space lets get buff and fuck bitches

Oh no he said "fuck off" as if it means anything.

you don't have to settle for shit if you don't want to
you have two hands motherfucker

>She works in a real job to get money she needs

Sorry sweetie she's a member of the working class. Real Asian money doesn't need to work and just does holds a questionable title in their parent's company that you're really not sure what it does

>Just a salary of $200k+ or so, which really isn't much if you're over 30.
user...

Attached: ameripoors.png (1444x664, 161K)

>women

You're not missing out on much.

if you don't want kids sure. older men that have kids with younger girls have higher chances of autistic children and shit. i don't want an autistic retard.

Only on Jow Forums will a salary of $200k not be considered rich

That's because 80% of women are overweight. Naturally you'll see more with boyfriends because there's a lot more of them to begin with.
Lmao women only gain weight once they're in a relationship because they think they'll get away with it. No amount of inviting her to the gym, planning her meals, or counting her calories will work, even if you do it all for her. She's just gonna binge on ice cream when you're not there.

I love these sexist threads. It just gives me more drive to lift while the rest of you stay angry and fat.

Attached: 1560523433935.jpg (1125x1038, 164K)

Well that's a good question but don't get angry at me for explaining life to you. I'm sure you can find some equalist "woman" who outearns you. It'll involve an open marriage and a strap on too.

Based. I come to Jow Forums because I know there's Jow Forums copeposting that spills over daily. The more I see ugly/fat men seethe over how selective attractive women are, the more I want to be what those attractive women will select.

Why do you need more drive when you know you're guaranteed power over men as soon as you get in shape?

>Lmao women only gain weight once they're in a relationship because they think they'll get away with it. No amount of inviting her to the gym, planning her meals, or counting her calories will work, even if you do it all for her. She's just gonna binge on ice cream when you're not there.
I didn't actually know if it would work or not. Never been in a relationship so I just said whatever. Its just when I was close to some girls in HS I would eat way less because I wouldn't feel bad about being alone. Now I haven't regularly even hugged girls in years and I overeat way more because it helps me feel a little less bad. I thought girls would be the same way

Good on ya. Keep lifting and keep laughing.

everybody on Jow Forums is 6'4 and earns $400k by 25, just like Jow Forums

We're talking about for people that matter in places that matter, not normie scum. Who gives a shit about average people.

You went to a good school and got a job in consulting, as a lawyer, doctor, in finance, as a good tech bro, whatever. Hell you could even be a dentist. If you're not pulling $200k by 30 in those fields something is wrong.

These people are bright and fairly well adjusted but not super geniuses. They didn't get super lucky inventing something new or come up with some company doing something world-changing. These are boring, predictable jobs.

>posted from the dorm

There are a fuckton of single girls. Why would anyone settle for a fucking beta in this day and age with so much attention.

>Salary
>Rich

Sweetie rich people's wealth is so substantial a salary is insignificant.

If you have to work to maintain your lifestyle you aren't rich.

I don't do it for power over anyone, I just want to look the way I want to look. Every time I come to Jow Forums however, nearly every comment they make against women I have proven wrong by merely existing and it's a boost for me to keep going. All they can do is shouut names through a screen and post statistics which only empowers me more because I don't fall into them. I stand out and they sit at their computers and seethe while I laugh.

Attached: 1560535772076.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Whatever retard you knew what I meant. If you're making $200k a year you're pretty well off

Lets walk together brother

>e moved in together and things started after a few months. she needed to make more and more decisions. she needed to decide what we ate and where we went out to restaurants. we had to go on better vacations than her friends. we need to live in the trendy expensive area even though we can't afford it.
This is standard woman behaviour. Once you give them an inch and stop taking the lead as much as you should you become less of a man to them and they start to dig out what made you a man. Then the bitchy behavior starts. Best I can describe it is, while you don't need to be controlling all the time, you cannot let up an inch and you have to frame her moments of power as something you let her have. Patrice O Neil, and TRM explain it a bit better than I do.
>I didn't have food ready for when she got home. I didn't get the right groceries. we need to buy a place. she controls the finances. why did I spend at that store. I don't do this right, and I'm bad at this. and I always do that wrong and this about me is wrong and this and...
Again, all women turn into this nagging bit h whore if you don't keep them in line and become the cold hearted bastard you always knew you were, this is sounding just like my ex. I'm not a master of "playful mastery" or whatever TRM calls it, but I will always be as dominant as I can while being smooth as possible. She used to always bithc that I don't do teh groceries right, or that I didn't do this or that right. When I was young this turned into me becoming weaker and trying to placate her, but she'd never be happy. Later it evolved into me telling her "nah I did it right, and if you don't like it you oughta start doing it yourself" In general just telling her to shut up, not giving a shit about what she felt or thought. Trying to make a woman feel better is a mistake, because it's just an emotional trap to get you to bend knee to them.

tldr: they're all the same
That's why Jow Forumsizens shouldn't listen to the BS of "feminine,submissive and traditional Asian girl" who's fucked every western tourist in her village

Post legs

Post body

based

Because letting women "compete" with men is always a mistake even in ancient times.

Yes exactly, the alpha fucks beta bucks still holds true because they're retarded. Truth is you can be both if you learn how, but why would you settle for less if you could.

Tfw every fit boy has a boyrfriend. Where are you virgins hiding?

Attached: 1564752183377.jpg (2048x2048, 447K)

>this gay

Attached: 1456696150569.png (665x598, 104K)

I guess this is true if you’re still a deadbeat by 30. But if you’re any kind of man you’ll be clearing $100K+ a year, own a house or two (invest in property dumbdumb) and own a car. So wait what do they say about women and money? Something about them liking it.

Attached: E979A0D8-B3E3-4B86-85B9-D31E483D20E3.jpg (500x491, 29K)