What’s the point of being a natty Jow Forums?

What’s the point of being a natty Jow Forums?

Attached: 7257E4EA-4601-4BBE-A759-CAB34B9DE3CD.png (750x1334, 596K)

>What’s the point of being a natty Jow Forums?

Not getting trouble with the law.

nothing. do TRT when you're 40

No point being natty unless your only goals are to be not-fat, be able to lift heavy boxes for your Boomer deck you're building and flex your arms without being totally pathetic.

You don't have to cycle constantly and can do pretty well at a cycle a year if you maintain a good diet and routine off-cycle. There are rapidly diminishing marginal returns with steroids in terms of dose and duration, but it'd be silly to entirely deny the benefits are substantial.

>Be Natty virgin
>Spend all your time at the gym, making special food, reading about lifting, doing silly shit like icing your balls to get your test up 1%
>Be somewhat muscular but also chunky
>All you can talk about is lifting

Or
>Be Chad roider
>Do whatever in the gym because it'll all work
>Chug a protein shake or two on top of a diet of burgers, beer and chicken wings
>Be ultra lean and mega juicy year round

Natty if you were born with it, the needle if you were not.

let say i only do 1 cycle and that’s it. I know i can’t keep all my gains post cycle but i should look decent, right?

Attached: 81BA1AC8-516F-4FCB-848F-05B62EBE9779.jpg (4032x3024, 1.56M)

>do a cycle
>moderate gains, disappears after a few months
>fuck your natural test production for the rest of your life

you could keep your gains if they are less than your natural testosterone limit

you mean all of it? Even with proper pct?

You can be natty and look better than the average roider, at least going by the roiders in my gym.

>Die of a heart attack in your late 20s to mid 30s

forgot
>and die now

How could you lose your gains once the muscle is built unless you're going over your natural blueprint allows.

I'm sold

So this guy is on roids his whole life. What happens once he stops taking them? Will he look like a scrawny fag?

Attached: F0BEC289-2401-40B3-BDFD-E5F6981502E6.png (741x568, 29K)

of fucking course not
whenever someone says “gains/natty production fucked FIVEEVERRRRER!!!” they’re 100% of the time over 35 years old and more often than not jewish

>he thinks gains are permanent

ever seen a bodybuilder who goes off-cycle?

at that point, his PCT would probably fucking hell and would be years long. even if he took HCG throughout the entire cycle his balls would be dead.

that's why TRT is a lifetime commitment and smart roiders think blast/cruise is retarded
cycling is the way to go

Imagine paying to ruin your bodychemistry for a hobby lmao

Natty's actually believe this

Cope harder, you know it's true

this is a combination of their muscle mass being too large for their natty test levels + decreased blood production and less water retention

Thank you user for your useful insights. I guess i’ll stay natty then.

Attached: EE21E08C-B1BE-44A5-8F7A-1214C7B92FC8.jpg (480x640, 25K)

Natties have to use megacoping and exaggerate risks of steroid use in order to make the personal calculation to use steroids or not seem obviously tilted in their direction.

Pretending everyone or even a majority of people using steroids die before 40 makes it seem obviously wrong.

It's like singling out a handful of people who smoked and got lung cancer at 40 and then pretending everyone who smokes will get cancer young. Obviously that's not the case, but even that not being true can still make smoking a bad idea generally.

Lmao

I'm not natty because I'm too stupid to lift properly. I don't really care that much about looking good-- I just wanna lift heavy ass weights without injuries. If I roided, I'd just be able to ignore my improper form due to sheer increased muscle mass and I wouldn't need to learn how to be efficient/bio-mechanically safe. If I squatted, deadlifted, benched, etc to my limits while roiding I'd probably hit snap city and die.

There's prob., a reason why everything I know that roids does isolation exercises exclusively or uses machines. Nothing wrong with that-- they'll be bigger than I'll ever be most likely but it's not my cup of tea.

No side effects. Being natty is a reasonable thing to do when you're still in your twenties. Get the most out of it and turn to roids or TRT once you're pushing 35

Arnold dead for 40 years so sad

I can understand taking TRT but anything other than that is retarded. Bodybuilders look gross btw

As much as we like to meme about "leaving humanity behind", I would like to be the best I can be within my natural limits and take pride in that. When you start using roids there really isn´t a reason not to just use machines for heavy lifting to begin with or, god forbid, become a cyborg.
It keeps me healthy and gives me something to take my mind off other shit, if appearance was the only thing that changed I wouldn´t be doing it to begin with.

>It's either 100 mg of test a week or Costco Family Sized tubs of oily steroids in your buttcheeks every day, literally no in-between

Attached: signal-2019-08-11-182939.jpg (1125x1118, 176K)

TIL literally every bodybuilder and swole actor and fitness model over 40 is dead

Oh it's only the majority of them?

Oh wait, it's not the majority? Oh, just a handful of the biggest dudes around who took a fuckton of roids and probably other drugs too?

what's with fags talking like black women?