I would have a gf by now if I were taller

I would have a gf by now if I were taller

Attached: 1538932956737.png (1060x984, 621K)

of course you would

t. 5'7 manlet

How do i cope with being 5'6

wear shoe lifts. lifefuel for manlets

I'm 6'6" and I've never had a girl express interests in me, let alone had a gf. Although to be fair, I do prefer taller women.

Attached: breasts.jpg (2480x3508, 1.16M)

But OP, I'm 6'2. How tall must one be?

height alone wont save u if youre ugly, but it sure as shit puts you way above manlets

I'm 6'1 and 25 years old.
I've never had a gf, what makes you think you would have?

>prefer
you are saying there's is a chance?

t. 5'8.5 inbetweener

>30%
>""""""prefer""""""
I like those odds

I like how no one is using half inches except for us giga coping semi-manlets that are 5.75, 5.85 or 5.95. It's literally the heights where every centimeter matters.

>tfw 5'9
It doesn't help at all.

>tfw we shrink with age

I'm exactly my dad's height, 5'9. This was normal for boomers.

Beeing 6.1 helps a little bit. But its not Just height

>27% would prefer a guy taller than 6'1-

Attached: zzzzz1492357717827.jpg (2082x3000, 1.51M)

>I would have a gf by now if I were taller
Then you're not really a robot.

Attached: asd.png (149x84, 14K)

Height and even looks don't help you if you are mega autistic like myself:
>At bar with a friend, student night
>Cute girl grabs my chin and turns my head towards her
>Says something like "You are so gorgeous"
>Just fucking stare at her like an autist I am
>Continue talking to my friend like she didn't even exist in the first place
Why am I like this? Should I just end it all?

>5'10
get rekt manlet losers

Attached: wojak.png (680x574, 127K)

my oneitis met a 5'2" from soc and is now his bf

as much as that fact makes me want to die, i guess it should serve as some encouragement although to paraphrase her

"i wouldn't go out with anyone shorter, at that point they'd be shorter than me"

You must be a special kind of tard if you can't get laid at 6'6"

>Everyone complaining about being around 5'7
>I'm literally 5'2

Attached: 1550497686796.jpg (900x1042, 55K)

grow a beard and hammer some iron fresh from the forge

> 5'6" here and I have a 5'2" at gf

Attached: IMG_20190410_235922_201.jpg (320x308, 32K)

I might unironically try get into metalworking. My life's already a fucking joke might as well embrace the imagery of it.

98% of women would prefer a man who was a billionaire

I just debunked your weak excuse OP.

>tfw no torbjorn bf

most women cant find billionaires but most women CAN find a man taller than 5'9 to hook up with. Theres no point for her to settle unless the short guy is super exceptional

Height is part of the package, but not the only thing in the package. In other words, you need height, but height by itself won't get you female attention.

t. 6'1 ugly guy

Jeez, just become gay at that point. I'm sorry.

Im 6,0 and still no gf :(

The saddest thing is the only people who've shown interest in me have been gay guys. I fucking hate this shit. Last time I posted a picture on /b/ they all told me to just fucking transition. Seriously considering just roping.

Honestly, dwarfmode is a legitimately kickass bodytype. I'm kind of pissed I'm 5'9" and too tall to pull it off, while still a manlet. If you're 5'2" and muscular as fuck, girls seem to assume you're more tough and interesting, having fought for everything you hold now.

>tfw 5ft11

Ooft, just made the cut off lads.

Attached: 1554665449946.png (888x894, 520K)

5ft11 is unironically, a kino height

5ft 11 to 6ft 1 is the master race anime protagonist height, from Vash the Stampede to Spike.

>tfw 6'3" and I've been told by several women online that I'm hot/cute but I'm 23 and I've never had a gf

The cut off is 5ft10 based on OP. If you're below 5ft10 then yea, it's time to kys

>they all told me to just fucking transition
Sound like you're cute. Throw a skirt and some thigh highs on and you can be my gf user.

I have been rewatching Trigun again, and Vash definitely seems taller than that. Guy towers over everyone else in the show save for Legato and Knives.

Lads, my dick points down the way and it kinda hurts fucking in missionary, what do I do

Attached: 1436118293712.jpg (600x800, 139K)

>manlets will never experience a girl needing you to get things off of high shelves for her
You really take the little things for granted when you're tall desu

Attached: monkey.jpg (332x500, 60K)

I unironically hate myself for being short that i will probably kms somewhere in the second half of my 20s. Nothing crushes my will to live more this.

nah man, it really doesnt help much, hoors will still be hoors