Is there anything more alpha than a clean attractive face? I mean...

Is there anything more alpha than a clean attractive face? I mean, there's a reason there are no anime protagonists with facial hair. Beards are cope, nothing more

Attached: 1503765674834.jpg (300x451, 26K)

bumpee'd

Fuck off fuck boy

Attached: ce6d390.gif (321x237, 482K)

a ha ha, bearded beta spotted

Do you also wear anime clothes IRL?

Attached: squall.jpg (433x500, 34K)

yes I do. you jelly facelet? what are some people you inspire into? hollywood and netflix garbage I would guess, they're also beardybois like the rest of the west

Attached: tumblr_o85jlxzLHB1tyu03lo1_r1_640.jpg (560x717, 91K)

Would you be kind enough to show us some of your anime-tier clothing?

>Anime characters are japanese teens
>Grown ass japanese can't grow a beard
Do you ever think before you speak

here, what you think about this look
you can clearly see it has no facial hair anywhere, well that's simply because it would ruin the entire thing
not just aesthetically speaking, it's not just on the outside, facial hair is the destruction of western society

Attached: 1513464637336.jpg (695x1000, 345K)

>every character in an anime is japanese born, because surely japan, or a close representation of it, exists in every anime
you surely don't

Attached: 0095-019.jpg (617x476, 62K)

I'm not interested in you posting anime. I'm interested in seeing how you look when you try to adopt anime styles.

Based Hunterchad
Originil

sorry but you're wrong, alpha is letting your facial hair grow until it gets in the way then trimming it down. Utilitarian is alpha.

Attached: Mugen.jpg (1200x873, 503K)

Depends on your age, style and ethnicity. Most anime is directed towards a adolescent audience. Also a lot of Japanese can't grow a beard, at least early. So, nah, depends. But if you don't have a pretty face you are out of luck anyway.

OP is a seething beardlet

Attached: 257.jpg (480x478, 23K)

> there are no anime protagonists with facial hair

Ok bruh

Attached: 7c21e4bba58333fc0b0076fe61399e7fd3aeaa64_00.jpg (320x241, 14K)

>Is there anything more alpha than a clean attractive face?
yes

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Think it's just because asian folk got difficulty in growing beard. Same as with black people can't grow chest hair. Whites are hairy fuckers, probably all is due to being brought up in cold environment. That being said Mongolian guys got huge beards.

I don't really dress myself as anime characters dumbass. Although I have nothing agaisnt people who dress a little differently. now quit with the facelet cope

>posts character that has barely any hair in his face, despite being regarded as a vagabond samurai
I don't get it, but ok

literal who? he doesn't look based

Attached: Cl-Me9FWEAAbKYh.jpg large.jpg (641x766, 86K)

>not having seen fma but likes anime a lot
yeah you're retarded lmao, this is a cope thread

>I don't really dress myself as anime characters dumbass.

Then why are you using anime as a justification for your stylistic choices?

>normie's first shonen
oh, lol, yeah I've seen it. It wasn't memorable enough apparently. I don't have anything agaisnt it, althought I have to contai nthe urge to roll my eyes everytime some normiefriend on twitter takes part in one of those "my top 5 anime" and inserts a lot of normalfag garbage like naruto, steins gate, death note, full metal alchemist and then drop hxh on top of all of it. it's really embarrassing.

You know at least that nigger

Attached: Shhhiii.png (276x352, 102K)

Nips can't grow facial hair.
Nips are neotenous and efeminate.

That might explain why nips are the absolute incels of the world.

holy shit get off my case beardyboi, go cope somewhere else. you're so dumb that you're implying there isn't thousands of thousnads of aniem where everyone dresses normally, sometimes even formal, all of the time
yes, I find it nice to copy the colors or some shit like that in a normal day to go outside or whatever, it doesn't mean I pain my face and go cosplay everytime I go to the supermarket. as I said the peculiarities of some anime characters are really nice so I don't blame people for wanting to make "dress a little differently" part of theri identity

please. away with that beard cope, PU-LEASE

Attached: Killua-2011.png (190x500, 74K)

alpha with shaven face is when you have the body of hercules
you look like a little boy in his teens just because you can't grow facial hair or a real beard.
Thus you are the one coping for lack of facial hair.
For the average guy facial hair makes him look more manly/older.
With my beard I have no problems buying alcohol/cigs without having to show my ID. Try to do that without a beard and they'll ask you for an ID until you're 30.

I actually shave. I was just wondering why you would use anime as a justification for style choices when it is easily demonstrable that the gap between anime and real life is quite large.

It's just that whites are more primal and less civilized by genetics.

Attached: averagewhiteperson.jpg (1024x576, 230K)

It might be the fact that we've had different selection pressures.
It might be the fact that europeans carry neaderthal admixture while east asians carry denisovan admixture.
It might be the fact that east asians are not creators but sustainers.

Don't worry, we consider you honorary aryans. You have your place in this world.

I just wanted to post some pictures from my image folder I wasa about to delete and earlier today an onions boy was getting on my nerves in another thread. You take everything in an anonymous board for failed faggots so seriously

I'll admit something, if I could dress like pic related I would. I'm already a complete outcast. If I could live like him I would certainly dress all weird, turn it into part of my personality, and not give a crap

Good that you shave tho, I meant this part, clean faces are way more attractive in general

Attached: gng.png (500x653, 331K)

lol shut the fuck up ape

My face looks best with a 5 o clock shadow. With it, I still get carded for booze, but not smokes. I turn 33 this year, for reference to how young a shaved face makes me look.

I only do it because if I don't, my skin flakes horribly.

Well, when my ancestors were building academies, theaters and elaborate aqueducts your ancestors where flinging faeces at each other and climbing on trees.

So, your insult is unfortunate and falls flat.

A beard is just hair that grows out of a man's face, you twink loving faggot.

Nah, my ancestors got all that way before you meanwhile you were doing all that and it got Rome to set your asses straight. That China could have annihilated easily, btw.

I am greek, my people hellenised the entire world.
Even the chinese terracotta army was overseered by a greek sculptor.
The chinese were always lagging behind the proto-indo-european civilizations.

Oof.

>you twink loving faggot.
you got that right

Attached: 1502112995454.jpg (1600x1200, 360K)

>no anime protagonists
japs can't grow beards.
>Beards are cope, nothing more
and I guess you can't either.

Yah, who you got to thank your all tech for? Chinese. Also main engineer was Greek. Durr hurr... ! Muh sources! You greeks are just lazy smelly hairy lazy horny scum. That's why your country is in shambles and how much population you got again? Few million. Sure takes an absolute moron to fail that system.

Lol. Not who you were responding to, but I have never once said to myself, "Thank fuck this was made in China!"

Your envy sustains me.
It is our noblesse oblige to put up with the lesser races, I bear no ill will.

It is all due to low manufacturing value and cheap ingredients. Things you pay for are actually more worthless than manufacturing them is. China got the highest technology that is not sold to outsiders. Soon we'll nuke USA and world will be freed from evil.

Its because they're all Japanese you tard

Beards were a 2010s thing and they're already well on their way out. They've become almost exusively the domain of basedboys and right wing cunts that are literally just basedboys in denial.

Cool. Don't wait too long. I'm hoping that the SJWs get to see how good they had it.

What a meme. The Chinese were always far behind Europeans in every aspect. You are apes who have problems living. That's why you always kill each other.

Oh yeah? Lmao Tell me about dark ages. Goddamn Americans.

Having been to China, I get the vibe that you are going through a dark age yourself. You guys don't maintain much of anything. Temple wall comes down? Fuck it, just leave it like that. Rust stains pouring down your apartment buildings? Fuck it, it's a rental. Toddler getting beaten by a fully grown man on the street? Meh. Someone gets run over by a van? She's dead, just drive over the corpse.

I'm actually amazed that the Chinese understand what pride is, seeing how they treat their property, the property of others, the people around them, and themselves.

>anime
>alpha

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

AAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

We treated our property in high value for thousands of years. Meanwhile we discovered how to make big booms for you apes and you went out to shoot everyone and spread your diseases. We discovered Africa the first and we didn't enslave them like absolute madmen. It was due to our teachings and promises that if we only focus on maintaining our country things will become better. So we did and then the apes came back with blackpowder we gave them and began to sell us drugs and claiming they are the superior race. What a bunch of bullshit. Whites are the most evil race that there is and nothing can satiate their lust for destruction and bloodshed.

>We treated our property in high value for thousands of years
Right, but you don't today.
>Meanwhile we discovered how to make big booms for you apes and you went out to shoot everyone and spread your diseases
Why are you still standing on the accomplishments of your forefathers, instead of your society as it is today?

>We discovered Africa the first and we didn't enslave them like absolute madmen.
3rd verse, same as the first two. Must suck that you are essentially enslaving them now.

>It was due to our teachings and promises that if we only focus on maintaining our country things will become better.
Instead, you took the idea that everything should be thrown away to look towards the future? Hell, you're not even throwing it away. You're just letting it rot around you.

>Whites are the most evil race that there is and nothing can satiate their lust for destruction and bloodshed.
Most evil? Doubtful. We are evil, though, and are extremely efficient in killing. You, meanwhile, are attempting to put on the cloak of being less evil than us, while not denying any of the charges I laid at your society in the previous post, because we both know how common everything I listed is. Your people are just as evil and selfish as ours. You just aren't as efficient in killing. Your people do seem to enjoy inflicting pain on your lessors, however, and you are both extremely efficient at it, and seem to be extremely callous to it. I could show you a living turtle being used as a keychain, or a dog being cooked alive, or people walking past the infant getting it's shit pushed in by an unstable man, or a person getting run over by a van, only to get hit by more traffic moments later. But I don't have to, you know what I mean.

The only difference between you and I is that I don't hold any illusions about how my race is better.

Blah blah you are us bad as us. Cry some more. Then again if we are as bad then why you think you are superior?

Maybe try reading the last sentence again.

>Is there anything more alpha than a clean attractive face?
Large forearms.

If a man has larger forearms than you then he is more of a man, simple as.

So you think I feel superior to you? No. Not really. I just hate this arrogance whites have. You really tried to justify it but lost. Now you retort to this? It's cool.

I shave twice a day because my hair is thick and grows back in fast.

I've never displayed any arrogance. I simply stated that I've never been happy that something was made in China, and that I thought you were going through a dark age in your culture, and gave examples as to why I thought that way, all while never really denying the charge that whites are evil (though disputing the claim that they are the most evil race, I think that goes to Arabs).

Hah, whites and arabs are the same. Sure, cool. I was just thinking I talked to the other user. Still not even arabs have spilled as much blood as whites did in Europe in such short time period. That is what I refer to as the "European dark ages" I am not really racist but I can sort of understand how racist mind would work. I see people as more persons and families.

>calls whites evil

>is literally the most evil race on this planet and is known only for genocide and mass starvation

Holy fuck the onions on this monkey.

Dunno about clean faces being alpha but beards generally, especially beards that receive a lot of manscaping and care, are a way for cringey beta faggots to pretend to have a pair balls.

Kom Heim.

Attached: iwasneverwrong.jpg (275x183, 6K)

LOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Your average run of the mill emperor of China was worse than Hitler. Let's not fucking compare Chinese tyrants to European ones.

Probably because there are not enough to kill asshole!

Well, to be fair, it seems like communism is always doomed to be foiled by bread.

What do you mean? Not enough to kill? As in there weren't enough targets for Europeans or the Chinese? We both had enough targets yet you genocided and slaughtered easily ten times more than us.

Face it you're fucking monkeys who have no group cohesion and will always hate each other. You can only function normally under a corrupt and oppressive ruler.

>I mean, there's a reason there are no anime protagonists with facial hair.
because nips are hairless sissies?

No I mean population. Rome in maximum had 2 million guess how many Beijing had years before that?

UOOOOHHH! UGAAA!!!!!

Attached: whiperson.jpg (624x351, 30K)

The Roman Empire had a population of around 65 million people. If you're talking about the city, I have no idea why.

You should. Ok. How many millions you think Chinese fucking empire had at that time?

Why the fuck would we genocide ourselves? You did that already and it wasn't that great.

We genocided other people instead. Seriously what kind of fucked logic do you Chinks have? Fucking hell you instantly think about how many of your own you can genocide before they run out. Fuck fuck fuck what the fuck is wrong with you? Jesus, you chinks really are just apes who have problems thinking rationally.

No clue. Why don't you enlighten me?

Seething Whiteys.

Attached: 23523523525.jpg (480x360, 14K)

How would that even be an argument though? He's literally trying to say that Rome would have less people to self-genocide if it was ruled by the Chinese.

Why do they have so much trouble with group cohesion? They always genocided each other, we never had a problem with that. It was always external groups.

Go google it motherfucker. Why you chimps always come to ask us for guidance? Go grow your own crops, U-u-u-A-A!

I did google it. According to your surviving censuses, you didn't surpass 65 million until the Qing Dynasty, which occurred well after the fall of the Roman Empire.

So what's your point?

You're supposed to provide sources for your claims if we can't find any. Wait... you didn't claim shit without researching things first right, Chink?

Oh God you really are just like the average Chink. No individual thoughts, it's all just group think.

I asked the city population. Compare that to how many people were in Roman empire. Really just occupied land that fell to shit that is now Italy.
Scream for me monkeeehs... U-U-A-A!! !! Did you learn all these underhanded argumentation styles from jews btw?

I know you asked the city population, and I said that I didn't see the point of accounting for one city in an empire. Then you said to check out the population of the Chinese Empire, to which I discovered there are no records of a population exceeding 65 million (the height of the Roman Empire's population) until 1751, although you came close in 1520. That said, you contracted from there, losing ten million people by 1620.

Even by the most generous standards, your empire didn't even come close to the Roman Empire until more than 1,000 years after the Roman Empire's fall.

So, I ask again, what is the point of talking about population figures?

you live a nightmare, are you for real? I shave once a week sometimes I let it grow for 2 since I don't leave indoors and it kills me inside every time

>you live a nightmare, are you for real? I shave once a week sometimes I let it grow for 2 since I don't leave indoors and it kills me inside every time
Smh these lucky low testosterone niggas

Why you use so underhanded tactics? Just reply to what I say.
Also that's really generous. Roman empire just occupied lot of land and they were soon wiped out. Natural populace learning their wickedness. China is not innocent from this either. But at least we provided terms fair enough for one billion people to stay in.

call me whatever you want, I'd kill myself if my genes were an absoltue wreckage that makes hair grow on all of my face in a single day kek
cuties win again, baby

Attached: hO8jGIL.jpg (1921x1080, 204K)

What underhanded tactics?
You literally askedI'm still trying to figure out why we are talking about populations.

>Duhh, I don't know why I'm talking about populationsss...!
Just come out you coward.

Don't play stupid.

Because he's saying that we just didn't have enough people in our countries to genocide unlike them.

As if having more people would instantly make us self-genocide like the Chinese constantly did.

Yes. You get it.
Look at this fucking clown hiding behind his lies. Typical cracker. I mean that Chinese tyrannical rules or edicts held much more power than they did in west. However unlike white countries China never commonly sought out to kill people who they deemed of lower birth. All of these horror ideas were all brought up by whites.

I stay clean shaven because my face breaks out if I let much hair grow. I do have sideburns, though.

shut up incel. you talk like a nigger and post nigger anime.

TOPPING a sissy and blowing your load in her boicunt

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-5kp

Attached: file 16.jpg (1574x1000, 214K)