I don't feel like going to the gym anymore

i don't feel like going to the gym anymore.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (710x665, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJcszI1IvFc&t=87s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so don't go. Give yourself a day off, buddy. You'll feel better.

Shut up

How long have you been running you routine and how many days a week is it? You might be overtrained.

Take a deload week, relax, and start with a fresh routine.

Ok. Go anyway.

I could barely even manage my warm up bench sets on Sunday so just taking it easy for a week. if you really feel that bad you should try it OP.

build a home gym so when you dont feel like going to the gym you at least get to go outside.

Attached: VLHrj4b.jpg (296x308, 11K)

>How long have you been running you routine
3 months but I haven't had a break for ~8 months. I go to the gym 5 days a week.

I took an off day today to rest my joints. But I scheduled a session tomorrow but I'm really not feeling it.

you're clearly a beginner because once you turn intermediate your fate is sealed

What if I told you that you could do things even if you didn't want to do them?

Attached: signal-2019-06-15-180612.jpg (1440x2792, 584K)

>haven't had a break for ~8 months. I go to the gym 5 days a week.

There you go. Take a few days off until you feel fresh again.

Shoo shoo

Take a day off and pay some respects to Rich Piano Man
youtube.com/watch?v=RJcszI1IvFc&t=87s

Attached: no humanity.jpg (432x319, 24K)

Gay

Go fuck yourself

You've turned an interest into a job. Take a break.

Take a break, exercise is supposed to make you feel good, not miserable.

I feel that, but if I dont go my girlfriend will go without me and even though she's 100 percent loyal, her asscheeks are fucking huge and i know some chads will end up trying to catch a whiff of brap when she's at the squat rack. Can't really blame them but id like to avoid that happening

Attached: 68253010_487267071835000_5625364829326802944_o.jpg (1919x1055, 146K)

Take a break.

But you are no /nofap/ mode untill you go there again.

F

Honestly no reason to go if you don't enjoy it.
But on the other hand take a few days off and see how you feel.

Get lost gains goblin

Shadup Micah

Attached: 93849C8D-2ABD-483F-A29C-902865C94AC4.jpg (835x1080, 131K)

Hold the fuck up, do people on this board actually go to the gym and lift weights? I thought it was just a meme.

Attached: nigger.jpg (480x628, 36K)

Attached: strapon.png (591x565, 419K)

I fucked your mum in her arse, m8

Same. Stopped lifting seriously a long time ago.

Feels good but sometimes I have dreams where I'm lifting. Cringe

Bro please keep going, if not for yourself do it to be an example to your future kids of what a man should look like

Def a feeling to ignore, bro. Physical training is for life. I mean, overtraining is possible, maybe take a short break, but you don't just quit the gym.

first post jewish post

Attached: 76548l.jpg (400x533, 48K)

What’s your life situation?
Work/study?
Living with parents/flatting/home owner?
Financial situation?

If life allows I’d seriously consider taking a vacation. Take 1-2 weeks off, get in a plane go somewhere relaxing and new, go on a cruiseship, anything man just take a break from life for a couple of weeks. Whenever I don’t feel like going to the gym it’s not because my muscles are worn down, it’s just the grind of life piling up. Getting away really helps me, I find I need a weekend away from everything a year and to get out of the country for a week every 18 months or so

>3 months but I haven't had a break for ~8 months. I go to the gym 5 days a week.

what are you saying. either way take a week off and get back to ti

YOU CAN AND YOU MUST

then fuck off

>ask yourself why your doing it
>weigh pros and cons
make logical decision on what's best long term and we both know what that decision is

faggot
do it fucking faggot, go to the gym. Take your bug boy sportswear and your whey and hit the gym, now.