Fit I'm about 200lbs overweight. I'm getting into the gym finally

Fit I'm about 200lbs overweight. I'm getting into the gym finally.

Should I look at swapping out meals for protein shakes?

Pic related is me at 360. 27 6'1"

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190813_143147792.jpg (1024x1941, 2.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nextluxury.com/mens-style-and-fashion/how-to-wear-suspenders-with-jeans-for-men/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Read the sticky.

If replacing meals with protein shakes helps you eat fewer calories, then sure.

There are lots of meme diet shills on this board, so remember that there is no magic trick and every diet works by helping you eating fewer calories than you burn.

>Suspenders
>Bowtie
>That shaggy unkempt beard

What the fuck are you doing user. Is this really who you want to see when you look in the mirror?

Forget swapping meals, you need to forget most of them entirely. Run a heavy deficit. And spend the newly found free time lurking /fa/.

I did and I know like my tdee etc. I just feel like im SO far behind I might need something to help if that makes sense. I wasn't sure how much I should worry about micros at my level of overweight etc.

27 is a lot of years of neglect is all.

I like my outfits I get compliments on my fashion sense a great deal. That isn't the issue and to be honest I'm not here for fashion advice given I super wouldn't trust anyone on this board for it.

read the fucking sticky fat faggot

Consider 8:16 intermittent fasting, user.

I will probably get chastised for saying this, but there is a large Reddit community around it and it appears to work wonders if you have the willpower for it. It's pretty easy to manage once you adjust to it.

That's like when a girl compliments a retard by calling handsome little man.

It's joggers and stringers for you here on out

>I like my outfits
>I get compliments on my fashion sense a great deal
This is probably a troll, but I'm terrified by the prospect of this being a real post.

You get compliments because it's the least pathetic thing about you. Think about that.

>I'm getting into the gym finally.
Start with your fridge, not the gym

holy shit please be bait

Sort that fucking beard and hair out man Jesus. Also the bowtie is incredibly homosexual.

I usually eat a couple fruits, some oven-ready meal and a ice or a bit of chocolate. I usually eat what amounts to 1100 calories per day. I eat that within 5 hours and nothing else, am I doing something wrong?

A bit harsh given you don't really know anything about me. I'm comfortable with who I am and am looking to get healthier user. Sorry there is nothing for you to break down here mate.

You should stop eating. Take electrolytes and vitamins and drink plenty of water and you'll be down to a healthy weight by Christmas.

Sometime when someone says "nice bowtie" or "nice fedora", what they mean is "noticeable fedora". I definitely remember doing that and accidently giving someone positive reinforcement to wear a fedora everyday

from which subreddit are you coming from?

Attached: file.jpg (540x960, 41K)

The beard is wip I'll admit. Never really had facial hair before so I need to get a better routine than just the wash oil and balm situation. Need to get better about trimming the scruff.

Ignore these ignorant idiots and welcome to fit fellow clown poster HONK HONK

Attached: 1560652553753.jpg (720x594, 57K)

>I'm comfortable with who I am
you shouldn't be

>what am I doing wrong?

Lying to yourself

That just seems super rough. I know I'm THAT fat but oof it seems like it would be an extreme for sure

I predict 200 replies minimum

>bowtie
>suspenders
you have to go back

Why cuz some faggot on fit says so? Fuck off with that shit lol.

If weight loss is your goal that's like 95% diet, just eat 2000 calories per day and make sure it's all good food, no junk and no soda

Do this + whatever the fuck else you want and you'll lose weight

Holy shit, you need to man up or just fuck off to reddit you double nigger

Based

Yo, don't take style advice from here but be sure to visit /fa/ later on. If I were you I would not switch for protein shakes because you need to learn how to legitimately eat well. Go for high protein meals with veggies and cut on the carbs and soda. If you tend to drink alcool, cut on that too (preferably once or twice a month or none at all).

See
It's not as drastic as full starvation but it gives great results. The only downside is you need a iota of willpower which, given your current state, I am unsure you actually posses.

It is extreme and I know you don't have the discipline to do it but it is the most effective way to lose weight.

I'm saying this to be mean, get a good barber to shape up the beard style your hair.

Only thing I use reddit for is in my marketing job that site is ass. As for you thinking I'm a faggot just because I dress a certain way you can fuck right off. You fucking probably wear a fucking muscle shirt around and think it looks good you faggot. Fuck right off

Attached: IMG_20190810_015853.jpg (1080x1072, 212K)

Attached: sby12.jpg (738x722, 116K)

Dude I see a real fucking barber. Do you not see the pomade on the counter? I pay more for my barber each month than you do on the tp for the shit that comes out of your dumbass mouth

you're perfect the way you are don't change

Underneath the counter.

Attached: 51CcyZ2NxaL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 29K)

>buypig hair products on the counter
lol

Nah I gotta get healthly for sure. Perfect the way you are is a bad philosophy because self improvement is key to a healthy life.

Yeah maybe you are right and I should try it for a bit.

>I pay more for my barber each month than you do on the tp
What a loser, paying someone for things that every man should do himself

What do you mean?

Go vegan op. Animals products dairy and meat is making you fat. Don't eat anything with milk powder in it. First thing you learn as a baby is drink milk this is causing you to overeat

You look like an online pop culture critic. I bet if your face wasn't whited out you'd be making soi-face

Nah seeing a real barber is great. You look and feel good afterwards. If you have the money it's worth it for sure.

Holy Beautiful

of course a fat fuck like you would use a case on your phone

>Asks for advice
>Is offended when the majority gives him the hard truth

laughinggirls.jpeg

Jesus christ user, this thread is tearing you apart and you are too stubborn to see that you deserve it.

Is he black because you're being robbed

>I like my outfits I get compliments on my fashion sense a great deal.
dude your "outfits" are fun and stand out, but they are not attractive. it's like somebody wearing a costume. it's funny and fun to see, but you have ZERO sex appeal.

I mean you're like every other fast cunt that lies about what he eats. You're not special unless you're man special needs. So fucking lying because you're only fucking yourself

I'm taking fitness advice fine. The harsh truth is most people on this board think muscles make them experts on fashion and that's retarded.

You look like the sort of person who goes to electroswing nights.

based high iq poster

0 clue what electroswing is but sure.

The entire thread says you dress like an autist. Just accept it you lard.

It's for fat fucks who dress like mongoloids

>to be honest I'm not here for fashion advice given I super wouldn't trust anyone on this board for it
This is the gayest sentence I've ever read.

With that kind of get-up you'll look even worse if you lose weight. Kill yourself and try life again next time.

No one criticizes you for the fashion, people laugh at how feminine you look with that style. Why you need to get in shape, to become a twink?

Post this on /fa/ user-kun, see what happens.

Spoiler: you aren't going to like it.

On a board of people that wear muscle shirts and gym shorts in public I'm honestly glad people here don't like my style. If they did I'd know I dress like a faggot.

And by this I mean your pic in op, obviously

I have, I've gotten positive results. /soc/ too. Not that exact outfit mind you but a similar one.

I wear business casual and dress shirts to my finance job

Why are you dressed like a three year old going to a family get together, user?

Attached: 1504359562826.jpg (853x480, 31K)

Please post shoes user

They do it to flex the muscles they gained from years of lifting. Muscles that are encased in a metre of fat for you.

>a board of people that wear muscle shirts and gym shorts in public
Stop projecting

Imagine being this inconceivably butt-blasted

>short-sleeved button up shirt
>bow-tie
>suspenders
>shirt tucked into jeans with no belt
>comically terrible pompadour
>unkempt beard
Let me tell you how this is going to work out. You're going to go to the grocery store and buy some healthy food, but you'll never eat it all and have to throw most of it out because you have no willpower. You'll sign up for a gym membership, but you'll only go a few times a month and get frustrated when you get no results.

I've seen your type before and they always give up after a few months at most.

People are tearing into your fashion because you're fat as fuck and really to get in reasonable shape all you need to do is not eat 3000+ calories a day like you are now. There's really not much interesting advice to give other than eat less.

You are a fat fuck. What do you know about looking good. Nobody has ever been honest with you in your life because they don't see you as a potential partner/threat. You actually don't know how much like a circus clown you look. I'm not saying this to be mean. I'm saying it to be nice.

Press X to doubt

get a haircut and stop eating like a fucking sow, looking at you makes me sick to my stomach

I posted it on /fa/ for OP, but don't go there and contaminate it until some natural replies roll in so we can see what happens for real

These anons are harsh but they speak the truth.

My fucking sides

Attached: 718CCE3B-D456-41FC-B816-D15724098664.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Kek'd and checked. Based user.

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190813_151647371-01.jpg (1920x2725, 1.99M)

Lol

You're a harder working individual than I am user. I couldn't be bothered honestly. Let OP dig his own grave if he doesn't want to listen to the entire damn thread.

yea I don't like most of your choices, especially you deciding to turn into a fat sack of shit, but those shoes are nice

My fucking sides have split

What can I say, they match the rest of your style

You are a good boy, user. You've done us all very proud today.

Attached: 1540398289004.jpg (932x1024, 99K)

Fucking kek
OP if this is larp you have made a man his day
If it’s not may god have mercy on your soul

You don't wear a belt and suspenders....

"Read the sticky"
Suck a dick.

It'll be a long journey either way so you shouldn't try to take shortcuts. That shit'll just make you more likely to fail

Based, ignore these virgins and keep rocking the outfits bro

>those socks
It's settled, this thread is bait

1) Nobody can compliment that unkept beard. It's fine to have a full beard, but you have to keep it in shape mang
2) Haircut looks ok, maybe the sides are a bit too short, but can't definitely tell
3) Suspenders are wearable, but don't fucking use the clipp on ones, they look cheap as fuck
4) and even more triggering is that the metal parts of the suspenders are not at the same height FUCK
5) short sleeved shirts. burn them all. just roll the sleeves up, you look like a busdriver
6) the jeans looks cheap as fuck and doesn't pair well with the rest of the outfit. if you go that route wear a chino or any other pants

OP go to /fa/ and argue with them

You also shouldn't wear suspenders with jeans, it looks like shit. Suspenders are meant for slacks.

How do you figure? Those socks are comfy and look nice.

Decidedly untrue grampa

nextluxury.com/mens-style-and-fashion/how-to-wear-suspenders-with-jeans-for-men/

Your outfit is what comes to my head when I think redditor

this is why I still have never had the courage to post my pic on Jow Forums

Not him, but while I like the socks themselves, they just add to the clownish look OP is wearing. Like nothing at all in his outfit is neutral.