coffee makes you go bald
coffee makes your skin shit
coffee makes you look old
coffee leaches nutrition

Attached: coffee2.png (600x918, 62K)

[citation required]

Attached: coffee3.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

Different make up, hair, and lighting homie

i never drink coffee and have zero energy all day. i cant even sleep longer than 6 hours. i think excessive fapping is the reason i have zero energy but regardless i still will never drink coffee

You used the wrong image.

coffee is good for you

Hair bleached, different lipstick, looks like she got a bit of a tan, and totally different lighting. She also still looks like a shit used up roastie.

desu i don't even drink coffee. I've gotten myself to wake up on its own pretty quickly, and I do just fine during the day at work as long as I have had my breakfast.

already got one coffee autist thread :)

Attached: 1559332734277.jpg (259x194, 4K)

why, bro

That's clearly a pint of Guiness

Who else
>modafinilchad
here?

Brother.
But I also take the pill with a shot of espresso so whatever.

can someone tell me why people drink coffee? there is no mental benefits, only the wake up effect but i can wake up without coffee.

How do I unchain myself from the caffeinated jew, fit? Please help.

the fuck is this supposed to tell me

I can’t help retards

Many people like to use it as an excuse to start their day with an 800 calorie drink full of fat and sugar from starbucks.

I don't mind coffee though, I like how it tastes so I have a cup of black coffee every few days.

shot in the dark here, but probably because they like to drink coffee? there's a million things that are worse for you that would warrant this same question

i like the taste. plus you should drink coffe only an hour or later after you woke up so your body doesn't rely on it.

Different lenses

The taste is good
It's also good to drink when studying for a test for it's short term memory boost

just don't get addicted to it

coffee smells nice
coffee keeps you hydrated

why do people always do this when trying to prove a point?
it's so obvious and annoying.
the worst is when you see dudes take a pic with a shaved head with a spotlight then the progress pic is with hair grown out without overhead light
how fucking stupid is the human race
i'm quite confident these things doing this aren't human and are just gauging how gullible we all are to see how deeply and easily they can enslave us

it causes anxiety