Based

Based

Attached: 75650721714105.jpg (1102x1230, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_ygE9Z2sIAk
youtu.be/gG3h749G6eY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6519307/MMA-fighter-jailed-18-years-killing-weightlifter-bare-knuckle-brawl.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bretty good

>tfw you'll never be crowned bodybuilding champion
god I wish that were me

Couldn't even put a bodybuilder there because it'd make the rest of those thunderchuds look terrible.

>Fat bastard
>Fat bastard
>Twink
>Actually have muscle and look like you lift

Yeah, I think I'd rather be a bodybuilder than a disgusting slob with penile insecurity, thinking they're tough deadlifting and squatting when they can't even walk up a flight of stairs without gassing or a dyel who can lift heavy, but no one can even tell. Yeah, bodybuilding is the best route.

Gods

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Male: youtu.be/_ygE9Z2sIAk
Females: youtu.be/gG3h749G6eY

>champion
Queen. FTTY

all of them are gay and filled with drug addicts compared to real sports like fighting
>b-but fighters are on gear too
not nearly to the same extent
people that obsess over lifting weights are beta as fuck and are just coping
a skinnyfat manlet would kill a record holding powerlifting champion in 10 seconds, that's how long you fucking gymcel faggots would last against a real man
fucking bitches all of you

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6519307/MMA-fighter-jailed-18-years-killing-weightlifter-bare-knuckle-brawl.html

Attached: 2BE2E9C4335348C3ADE9B17D1EF03646.jpg (595x619, 79K)

Damn Arnie got mogged there hard

Literally all strongmen do bodybuilding routines. Eddie Hall said his training regime is 90% hypertrophie training (so bodybuilding). Only difference is that Strongmen barely to never cut.

reminder that bodybuilding is all smoke and mirrors and the only people whom are impressed are closet gay zyzz impressionists

Attached: nowiambecomemog.webm (460x258, 489K)

tfw when so insecure have to reduce everything to violence

the ones who are insecure are the ones who avoid it and larp as if they are doing anything that is difficult

Reg was a beast.

Attached: regpark_arnold_1.jpg (500x346, 109K)

>tfw you will never be Body Building Queen

oh wow I didn't see that coming

This is an entire thread dedicated to how other people who lift weights in a different way aren't as cool as people who lift weights this way.

Cope and seethe

If that’s the case then why bother doing any sport other than shooting?

a fighter would get killed silently from three football fields away in the middle of the night by US MARINE JACKO WLLNICK.
let's see how long your little "ultimate" combat will last on a real battlefield, kiddo.
mma is the ultimate cope. what's your jiujitsu gonna do against a mortar strike? how good is your striking against an m60 from 50 yards away? can you knock out an M1 ABRAMS TANK?

yep

>Tian Tao
>Twink

Attached: YCEzfBDELm6SfBv-cBf7yHqpmRLdhtChaqcdCl8UQd0.jpg (750x736, 87K)

someone sounds insecure

Can anyone explain to me why Olympic weightlifters don't look like powerlifters? They're just trying to lift heavy for a single rep, why aren't they bloatlords?

Attached: CROSSFIT.jpg (325x216, 28K)

They do
Bloat lords exist in powerlifting in the higher weight classes (120kg+) because greater overall mass is a great driver for the squat and deadlift.

He was also Natty

Arnold wasn’t tho... *cries*

Attached: 0FC19EEE-2C98-406F-95AF-A3052C229835.png (482x427, 79K)

>cope
Ronnie Coleman squatted and deadlifted 800lbs while dieting at like 5% bf

Attached: BAC8D2AD-6631-4920-AF22-DC0E0E72507F.jpg (556x876, 89K)

Don't even try to relate to these ""people""

Athletes remain above the chud masses.

Because Weightlifting is a sport of explosiveness power flexibility and speed while powerbloaters just pick things up off the ground and do quarter-squats. Then they lie down on a comfy bench and touch a bar to their chest.

Can someone actually describe the differences between these 4 for me?

bodybuilders have the least amount of cardio-endurance you stupid fuck

enjoy looking up to bitches in oiled up bikinis you fucking faggot

>Strongman: basically crossfit but with much heavier stuff and less cardio and specific barbell movements
>Powerlifting: as heavy as you can go in squat, bench, and deadlift
>weightlifting: Heaviest snatch and clean& jerk you can do
>Bodybuilding: who looks the best (glorified beauty pageant

Attached: 1243720070_21231.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

Thanks, user.

Jokes on you faggot, all you need is a pipebomb and the location of where they or their family live. I'm sure your Abrams tank will do a good job patching your kids together.

I would think that you are the one with penile insecurity because those guys actually do a performence sport. While you do it just to look good.
Also bodybuilders are the biggest fucking douches. Hope a manlet that does mma beats the shit out of you while you're keep repeating: at least i look like i lift

holy shit they are so hot i would fuck them in the ass uggo :p

based powerbloater belly > weird hgh bubblegut

ah yes, my favourite natty vegan breakdancer

pretty sure the bloatlards do more gear than ronnie

they are 30 centimeters tall

post lifts

Guy on the right looks like Freiza Full Power, always though that all of them look like DBZ characters in that photo.

Attached: 100Pc_Final_Form_Frieza.jpg (820x833, 231K)

Sidenote, you are NOT Brian shaw.

because weight categories

and how much does he squat now?

>strength athletes are fat or twinks

G4P cope.

Attached: leanpl5_700x219.jpg (700x219, 28K)

>He was also Natty

Attached: cringe.jpg (307x356, 33K)

>tfw so insecure you have to reduce everything to muscle mass

Nice, posting two guys at the very peak of their industry.

Can you post your body user, im sure it will inspire me just as much

The best bodybuilder of all time

People in 100 kilo weight lass and above are also fat you idiot

Bodybuilders are so fucking obsessed with being called athletes lmao

>squatted and deadlifted 800lbs
half reps with wraps and a suit.

It's like says, they have weight classes, so they need to maximise useful muscle mass without slipping into the next category. An olympic lifter with much fat on them is at a disadvantage to one who is leaner at the same weight. The same is true of powerlifters, though you see less of them because people usually post pictures of the ones in the unlimited heavyweight class.

YEAH BUDDAY

He didn't wear a suit for the deadlift though and he did that 5 weeks out from Mr Olympia, meaning he was on a strict diet and under 10% bf.

because shooting is gay and beating someone up with just your body is manly as fuck
the roided up powerlifter couldn't, that's for sure

oof

Lord Shen once thought the same as you do.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x202, 3.51M)

why even lift

>strongmen and powerlifters are all fat
>olympic weightlifters are twinks
how can I tell you're a retard you ask?

This, fat fucking powereaters, strongheyman since ain't no one fucking a fat ass sweaty strongman, and Olympic lifters are like 5'4", might as well throw in crossfitters in there you retarded Twink that lifts 100 kg. Go out and see who gets more pussy a bodybuilder or those fatties, and if you don't care about what women say then you're a faggot who's lifting for dudes.