Imagine being a manlet and not look-maxing, getting easy gainz, getting /fa/...

>imagine being a manlet and not look-maxing, getting easy gainz, getting /fa/, and stealing all the qts while lankets slave away for a year at the gym trying to get the body you got in 2 months

THE YEAR OF THE MANLET IS COMING SOON LADS BE PREPARED

Attached: 4129e8e8-23fe-46ab-881f-efd20817aec9.gif (268x160, 2.17M)

>Manlet cope thread

Attached: 00.png (1055x574, 93K)

I don't understand the manlet meme. I'm only 5'7 and I don't have trouble with women.

I have a fuck ton of trouble with women.You got any advice?

Attached: IMG_20190705_030157.jpg (1070x1025, 145K)

Shhhhh don't tell them

Why didnt they revive him with the Dragon balls_

Just be confident bro

Just relax, go and do things you love that are social. If you like music go see one of your friends bands. Talk to people you don't know, make friends with them.

Also, be brave, don't fear rejection. Just move on to the next adventure / challenge

FACE
A
C
E

H-hes just training in heaven

This

i dont look bad at all (7 in the face), i got decent body, and i have no problem talking to girls and being confident.
yet, i cant ask any girl to go out with me.
i just fear from getting rejection so badly

My advice is to get rejected. You have to be brave otherwise people less qualified than you take your place on the totem pole. The best way to overcome that fear is practice, 1 or 2 beers, and remembering that it's their loss not yours. Also, don't be afraid to have a practice girl or two. Just something to throw around and fuck into submission

White guys have it easy, just go after non white girls

deadass tho.

being white and no deformed is almost a 99% you'll get laid with non whites.

unless you're israeli

Probably not true the incel population are mostly white

what's with this trend of actresses eye raping their co-stars in interviews? do they want to get #MeToo'd?

same dude
5'6 in a long-term relationship now, but was still going on dates, having sex beforehand.

It's all in your mind.

incels are lazy faggots who refuse to put the tiniest amount of effort into anything except their inevitable mass shooting (which they fuck up too most of the time)

I legitimately thought it was mostly black.

Seriously what the fuck. The cunts need to relax.

face and frame

They get the shipping started so they gain popularity.

Based

This

JUST BE YOURSELF
meaning you have to find purpose in something that is not women related.
Women are just addition to your life not a destination. They are overrated anyways.

Redpilled af

JESUS FUCK HOW DO I GET A GIRL TO LOOK AT ME LIKE THIS?

have a good face

How do I get one?