Tfw bald turbomanlet

>tfw bald turbomanlet
>just started lifting
should i go otter twink mode or little bear mode? people are split between telling manlets to get as huge as possible or to remain small or else were coping. the thing is i'm already approaching otter mode and my head still looks too big for my body. what do fit?

Attached: 1555270511943.jpg (585x576, 36K)

Dude. Do what you want to do. Don't give a fuck about nobody else.

Height?

dont go bear mode, get decent mass and stay lean. you will get girls despite what people say as long as you are passionate in your speech

5'4

cope, its OVER for turbomanlets op

Attached: 1563960575694.png (771x671, 577K)

i guess ill just try something like this for a while then

Manlet height. Speaking of which, a while ago I had the unfortunate luck to end up on the same plane as a legit midget not a manlet but a fucking dwarf. my little sister who I was traveling with at the time recognized the fucked from Harry Potter. And all I could think about was oh how lovely it would be to frontraise that fucker with a straight left arm and repetedly punch his oversized melon head while he’s desperately moving his pencil hands trying to stop me with all his might, fucker would probably scratch my forearm but after a few punches that would stop. And I could take my time to get my straps ready. I would gently place him on the ground and grab a hold of his legs and arms and put my straps on. Then I would step on his back which would surely result in him waking up from the beating I previously gave him and scream because I weigh around 240 Ibs and my weight alone on his back might break it. Then I deadlift that fucker straight up hopefully tearing his limbs off. then I would walk over to his family limbs still attached via the straps and give them a nice red shower before beating the children to death with their vile sire's limbs before sauntering back to the gremlin and kicking him in the head with my steel capped boots before he died from the blood loss.

I feel like "ottermode, but a little bigger" is a good look for manlets. Getting HUGE with a small frame looks weird and true ottermode makes you look twinky.

>ottermode, but a little bigger
you mean roiding?

>turbomanlet

My fuckin sides bro

bro what the fuck

What

Attached: wAK334i.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Manlets can actually get a little bulkier naturally because their TDEE is like 2000

its OBER

Bobble body

Attached: images (2).jpg (224x224, 8K)

>Bobble body
what does this mean

Bloated

unironically my goal body, i think he just looks worse here because he's pale and hairless

You should try lifting

Attached: C7FF9D32-B04B-461A-8165-84CAC1138F4E.jpg (666x636, 104K)

Based

i'm 5'5, would it be a terrible idea to go after pic related's physique?

Attached: 1565548811947.jpg (540x360, 56K)

Bulk to meatball then get shredded

pls respon

How would it be a bad idea to buff up, regardless of height?

Trying to be big as a maanlet just screams that you're compensating. Being lean is healthier anyway, especially if you're shorter.

its easier for short dude to get buff. go ahead fren

he's not just buff, he is bear mode

baste scizo poster

DUHHH BASSED!!!! DUUURRRRR CIRNGE!!!! DUHHH BRINGE!!???!!1 CRINGE!!!!! IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING FUCKS CAN SAY!!??? DURR BASED BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED CRINGE I FEEL LIKE IM IN A FUCKING ASYLUM FULL OF DEMENTIA RIDDEN OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WORDS ON LOOP LIKE A FUCKING BROKEN RECORD CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS SNOYY ONIONS LOL ONIONS!!! CRINGE!!!1 BOOMER!! LE ZOOMER!!!! I AM BOOMER!!!! NO ZOOM ZOOM ZOOMIES ZOOMER GOING ZOOMIES AHGHGH I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GODDAMN MUCH FUCKJK YOU SHITPOST I HONEST TO GOD HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN HELL YOU COCKSUCKER VUT OHHH I KNOWM MY POST IS CRINGE ISNT IT?? CRINGE CRINGE CRINGR CRINGEY BASED CRINGE BASED REDDIT REDDIT CRINGE ZOOM CRINGE ONIONS REDDIT BASED BASED!!!!!!

Attached: 96d7dbd2a38bfb156360b0e622323c7d.jpg (600x935, 93K)

>just started lifting
>should i go otter twink mode or little bear mode?
You are years away from anything you fucking delusional faggot. How about you start lifting first? Twink or bear requires muscle mass, rest is just your body fat level. You don't know how you will store fat and what muscles will be your strongest point.

When you're a manlet it doesn't matter as much what is your height (as long as someone is not short like you) but your proportions matter. If you have short limbs you will look like a fucking abomination. At 5'4 you should aim for bulkier physique because staying lean will make you look like a fucking child. You better get your first year of lifting fast and learn as much as you can about your body and hop on gear after that. Don't lie to yourself that you will look any good as a natty. You should go for a dwarf warrior body and you won't get that without steroids. You could keep bulking on test for months on end and you are 100% sure that your muscles are growing and you're not wasting any time.

cringe

you know that turbo manlet from car throttle? yea...

>as long as you are passionate in your speech
you're supposed to be aloof, "passion" is a major turn off

based

This