People of Jow Forums, what do you think of her butt?

Is it too big? How do you get an ass like hers?

Attached: 68672544_148732866321761_6091984735734951714_n.jpg.12cd4816c5a329f2432496716d5a4f78.jpg (880x1100, 120K)

She's a good fatty, gains weight in all the right places. A tall, handsome, muscular white male needs to do his duty and put as many white babies in her as possible, for the good of the race and the thousand year Reich.

How do you get an ass like hers?
Visit the Ice Cream stand a lot...

Don’t like

Obesity is a sin.

Gross. I mean, if I were horny and drunk, and she were easy, I'd plow the shit out of it but that's not saying much since in that condition I'd probably fuck a horse. Asses that are big because of pure fat are nasty. Real thicc is either genetic or from squats

It's not even a good fat ass, just a lumpy, shapeless mess of lard.

based and high test

cringe and low test

Only niggers prefer size > shape

You’re right about the mess of lard, but it does have s shape. Not the best shape, but her fat isn’t dripping/rolling over body parts. I’ve seen worse on /fph.

guarantee there's a stomach hanging over

this poster has bad taste

don't be racist on blue boards, thanks

Remember to file this as spam, off topic or nsfw, to put sage in the options field and as always op is a ducking faggot

White men know that hip width, breast firmness and good proportions make for a breedable woman. You are correct, just liking big fatties is degenerate and nog tier

Go to a jew censored website you fucking retard

She has size and shape, though.

>nsfw
u wot

racism is literally not allowed outside of /b/. read the rules, newfag. i can't even be bothered to comment on your anti-semitism

>guarantee there's a stomach hanging over
I hope so, big bellies are one of the best things to grab during sex.

Wood plow with the force of 1000 dying suns.

this guy fucks

>tfw you spot a rare black jew on 4channel
What's it like?

would probably smash, depending on her face
would not date though.

Wait... it's wife! How did you get that pic?

im neither, im just not a racist moron like you. stop replying to me and get some help before you hurt someone

This is not fitness related, it’s some hole that op beta orbits and donates his allowance to’s ass, nothing to do with fitness
Janitors are fucking faggots and will probably let this thread get archived like all his other shitty threads but ban people for two fucking months because the janitors and mods are faggots
Sage

Have sex

that's a chubby butt

don't want/10

incel

would love to bend her over and tell her to hold her asscheeks apart while i plow her

SPLIT YOUR LUNGS WITH BLOOD AND THUNDER WHEN YOU SEE THE WHITE WHALE

Attached: 220px-Moby_Dick_final_chase.jpg (220x345, 35K)

AHEM

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

xD

MY IVORY COCK IS WHAT COMPELS ME! PHALLUS THRUST IN THE SKY!!
AIM DIRECTLY FOR HER BRAPPER NOW
AND LOOK INTO HER BROWN EYE!!!!

her ass is huge but her arms are fatty af even from that pose, shes fat

GOD
FUCKING
DAMMIT
I NEED THIS
AHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1559782349787.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

AnTi SeMiTiSm

Keked

Oh my

Attached: 1565099522938.webm (854x480, 1.63M)