/fraud/

/fraud/ - we refuse to make threads but refresh the catalog every 5 minutes

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read ALL OF the r/steroids wiki:
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

>Reddit link
yeah, fuck off

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual. or see CCFC's handy faggotry guide.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

ABSOLUTELY no source talk.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Don't ask us to help you schedule your pinning dosages. Use steroidcalc.com/

If you're going to ask a beginner question, make sure to include:
- time spent training

previously on dead for almost an entire day:

Attached: literal G O D.jpg (502x806, 114K)

yeah, fuck off general

What dosages to run Ralox to prevent gyno throughout cycle?

Also whats the consensus for getting nice muscle seperation in the lower pec? lower bf%? target lower pec exercises? overall pec fullness?

Just work the pecs in different ways and try out exercises that flow in the direction of the fibers themselves. Tren always helps too.

Attached: 1565488477118.jpg (1200x1800, 139K)

How do you determine workout volume and/or training style on cycle and how does it vary from off cycle?

>Order from the panda they said
>Good canadian source they said

Test 400mg/ml feels like less than the 250mg/ml I just finished from a different source.

Then again I only pinned on Sunday but still wtf feels insanely underdosed.

Bnc rn but doing a 3 month blast just started pinning 400mg sunday

>feeling the difference between 250mg and 400mg
yeah you're a retard m8

What is the consensus on Panda. I'll be purchasing mk677 and aromasin raws for me and my friends and I don't want to purchase bunk.

Mk677 not really worth it m8

It's for height gains, not for muscle gains. Also had some cycles with already and I like it. Better sleep and regeneration (noticeable, but not massive)

>height gains
Lmao enjoy wasting money

Are you really just running mk677?

what makes you think that?

First cycle should always be a bulk cycle?

Depends on body weight, height, bf, and most importently goal

6’1 205 2/3/4/5 I was thinking doing my first cycle to get eh maybe 240 then run another next year for the shreds. I was told 600mg of test is great. Should I throw in a oral?

I'm a fan of doing just Test for first cycle. That dosage is fine, although 500mg is usually the gold standard for initial cycle. Maybe I'm crazy in assuming you will put on 35 of lean weight in one cycle but it's possible. I would doe a test only cycle then add an oral for your next.

Anyone have any experience w anavar they can share? What can i expect?

how many doses of test until hpta is shut down?

Nothing wrong with using an oral towards the tail end of your cycle, dbol or adrol would be ideal

Meme. Good for women but need high doses for men

Any exogenous test / aas will inhibit natural test production. Note that its suppression not shutdown, i still have a teeny amount of fsh/lh on cycle as do most men.
As to how much is required? That depends on the person

Most of it will be water weight I’m assuming? Going to do 5k clean calories. And if you get bacne how do you control it?

>water weight I’m assuming? Going to do 5k clean calories. And if you get bacne how do you control it?

Over the counter stuff first. I haven't had it crazy other than a couple zits. If it's really bad some guys use accutane. That's like if you get cystic acne.

As said a test only for first cycle is always good. Think of it as street drugs you try weed before jumping straight to meth. Wit test actualy no not alot of water retention, your body naturaly produces test. Decca dbol tren have water retention.

Stagnated for 3/4 of a year with no growth. Started taking Mk, got two extra cm after a few months.
>wasting money
Maybe, rather waste it on this than booze or some other gay shit.

Seriously, where do people get gear from and how do they make sure it's not fake? And how can people buy this shit online? Besides the risk of the gear being fake, aren't you worried that those sellers get raided or some shit considering they have your address?

>public at large are ok at taking escitalopram and other drugs that literally fuck you in the head for their entire lives
>public at large is not ok with taking research drugs targeted at the elderly and people with alzheimers

Attached: binds with ar.png (395x341, 11K)

Thank you guys. Waiting for it to get here. Been researching for 6 months and ready to jump the gun.

Here for a good time not a long time xx

How effective is finasteride against dbol?

anyone here use triptorelin as PCT?

Stop trying to reinvent the wheel.

>triptorelin

I wouldn’t risk self-administrating this without an experienced endo. If you fuck up your dosage it can irreversibly castrate you.

Bad idea to use anavar with 500mg/week of test for a bulking cycle?

I've listened to the last delray misfit podcast and they seemed to like anavar alot. Doesn't seem estrogenic and good for "wellbeing" and joint.

Attached: timeforaride.jpg (1080x575, 102K)

>getting raided
that's not how it works. this stuff is illegal to SELL not OWN.

>accidental irreversible castration
>free TRT for life
sounds great

>Bad idea to use anavar with 500mg/week of test for a bulking cycle?
Yes, bad idea, waste of money.

What AIs or hcgs would you reccomend with a 500 test bulk cycle? I'll skip pct. Any other must haves?

>I’ll skip pct
Yeah you’re dumb as fuck, you’re still giving your body exogenous test which will decrease your ability to produce it in your own. By the time your body recovers on its own you’ll be small as fuck

Never skip pct only if you plan to do BnC and if it’s your first cycle I believe you should get off for awhile then decide after

HOW TO COMBAT MOONFACE ???

I hold my E2 super low with AI, do Cardio every other day, am around 10% bodyfat, can't even pinch the skin on my arms, all veiny.
But my fucking face is too damn puffy since I started roiding. (wasn't like that before)
How do I combat holding water (fat?) in the face area bros?

Attached: 1516396696879.jpg (640x773, 23K)

In my country it's even illegal to own lmfao

nobody cares about your personal drug use

>on a DNP cycle
>gf gives me a blowjob
>start having the most amazing orgasm
>she immediately starts gagging and dry heaving
>wtf
>literally falls on the floor dry heaving, spits out my semen on the floor
>notice semen is literally fucking yellow
>gf runs into the bathroom and starts vomiting

She doesn't know i have been taking chinese chemicals off the internet to lose weight, but i feel she is now suspicious. She kept asking me why I was sweating and shaking, and not able to sleep

I know I am taking a lot atm (750mg), but this scared the shit out of me. Should I stop the cycle?

Attached: pryi46f8yyf21.jpg (3024x4032, 1.07M)

the yellow semen is from not dosing dnp high enough in my experience.

Serious question for experienced frauders: at the end of the day, do you think staying on low dose gear forever shortens your lifespan? Is the trade off basically you know you’ll die sooner but have a higher quality of life while you’re here? Been training for 20 years and want to give it a shot. Thx

Ejaculate color sounds like a balls or prostate problem

A few days ago I finally dosed 12.5mg Asin after no AI for the first 5 weeks of 600/600/400 test/eq/mast. It was a good run lol but the high e2 sides caught me. Morning wood is back so I got that going for me. Going to be dosing it @ 12.5mg E7D this point forward

Attached: 1562923130084.png (250x244, 80K)

ugh why are we still doing this

that's perfectly normal but yes, you should probably avoid the blowjobs. I've never TASTED dnp fluids but it really can't be that good m8. other than that I don't know why you're freaking out. stop or don't, it's up to you.

I don't know how she isn't realizing that you sweating 200 times more than normal is indicative of something though.

nice b8

no you fucking moron that's just what dnp does. all your fluids because yellow on it, even your sweat.

Pls explain

anavar is very mild and very expensive, only women should use it

DNP cycles are short.. just fuck her brains out until you come off

Lelgium? Here in NL its p easy to buy, even websites you find with google are legit (but expensive).

Post body so we know you aren’t full of shit about being 10%
Try eating less sodium and eating more potassium. You can buy “no salt” at your local grocery store which is a potassium salt alternative and just sprinkle that on everything you eat.
Also, what do you mean by cardio? What kind of intensity and duration? How many carbs are you eating a day compared to fats/protein?
All relevant info

To all the people who say I'll skip PCT and started AI like 6 weeks into the cycle -legit question- are you retarded?

thanks for your answer.
I just took a picture. please correct me if I'm wrong about the 10%.
alright, ordered the NoSalt.
Cardio is 15-20 minutes fast running outside eod. Intensity is: so that the lungs almost burst in the end and there's heavy sweating even if it's winter.
I only eat 100-150 grams of carbs a day. The rest is fat (and ofc 1-1.5g of protein per lbs bodyweight)

Maybe I just got shitty genetics (or I'm way above 10% bf ?)

Attached: dddd.jpg (2950x3846, 2.13M)

11-13

Looks more like >12 than

I'm the one you're referring to about the AI, you could just tag me pussy. Some people just don't need that much AI (as the wiki says E3.5D for 500mg/wk test). I'm in the wait till sides appear crowd. Not some pussy genelet who aromatizes bitch tits right away

Also, E2 is anabolic

What's everyone's opinion on SARMs?

how's this for a beginner cycle?
6'4" 250lbs 8 years liftan

Attached: Beg-V-1.png (410x337, 58K)

>2mg albuterol 3x ed with 200mg caffeine 3x ed
>400mcg T4 once in the morning
rate my shitty stack, I can't get anything better at least these are pharma grade.

My homebreew has pretty bad PIP. Feels like someone kicked my thigh when I inject in quad.
Any good ways to reduce it?

fuck off moron

you will get better results eating less and doing cardio then trying to cheat a bad diet with pills.. but good luck

give us your recipe. my guess is too much BB or too high of a concentration (or both)

>6’4 250

Guarantee you are fat as fuck and need to cut.

>10%
probably not. how are those lower abs? or any other tough areas for that matter.

I'm on keto, 1200 calories daily.

i've been bulking since 2018 and i'm not stopping until 2020

goodbye gains

SARMs are to roids as taking a nap is to running a marathon

My fingers hurt

That is everyone's secret hope, unironically. It may be the final red pill. The post 1950's narcissist is afraid of growing old and dying, since they feel they did not have the formative, wholesome relationships necessary to whether the storm of experiencing loss and decay.

That shit had a half-life of 24 hours, and an effective duration of action of 4-5 days. Dose at least twice a week or you'll never get off of Mr. Bones Wild Hormone Ride. Yes, that means to split your pills into quarter and run 6.25mg. Buy a pill splitter for 7 dollars.

up the tren

>Seriously, where do people get gear from and how do they make sure it's not fake? And how can people buy this shit online? Besides the risk of the gear being fake, aren't you worried that those sellers get raided or some shit considering they have your address?

To a certain extent sources are policed by users i.e. a community which posts their bloods give feedback. Yes buying blindly from someone you know nothing about is a chance of getting ripped off. However, this market is small enough that big type criminals and scam artists aren't interested in it. Therefore, you get honest sources that just want to make a buck and may be an actual part of the community.

Law enforcement for the most part doesn't care about steroids. They are after other illicit drugs i.e. meth, opiates , marijuana and pharmaceuticals (xanax etc not accutane or aromasin). Those are what task forces are after. Definitely not the end user and most likely not the source/suppliers. Now if they find a supplier and have probable cause they will likely arrest them and charge them. But they aren't going out of their way or actively looking for them.

/criminal defense lawyer.

is it against the rules to talk about brands? seems like alot of the sites sell from the same manufacturers

But Asin doesnt have a estrogen rebound effect like Arimidex, so I don't think I should be concerned with maintaining a consistent scheduling of dosages E3.5D. That's just asking for a nuke considering I'm taking anti-estrogenic compounds (mast/eq)

extend first cycle with another vial of test and add tren?
yes/no

This answers my question, thank you.

yes and no

first? no
plan for a longer cycle for #2

No. Go slow, first cycle should be test only. Also no extending cycles.
Drop the tren and the deca, up the test to 500, cut down and bulk during the cycle. Latter is optional, former isn't. Tren/deca/test cycles are hard to manage and have so many overlapping side effects you won't be able to manage. Don't copy bodybuilders, they have physicians at their disposal monitoring them closely.

>Drop the tren and the deca, up the test to 500,
so i'm not going to get much difference in results doing the other stuff? thanks for the advice

Attached: mfw18.jpg (461x560, 184K)

I feel finally all effects but I've got only 3 more weeks to go of my 12 weeks :(
So no tren, but are you sure about not extending with 6 more weeks? Or 4 if I up the dose.

You’re probably closer to 12% as others said but that’s low enough that you shouldn’t have moonface. Probably genetics for the most part. I’d try upping cardio and managing electrolytes. I really have to up the cardio, drop carbs and drop weight to get that Skeletor face.

No you're right, you're smarter than a graph in a paper. Thanks for your blogpost, see you when you're done making it.

thats the way it goes user. its your first cycle. so i would stick to 12 weeks / same dosage

I did, recovered fine, but didn't notice any crazy difference. I'm also pretty much totally fine when I come off with nothing.

It's really not that dramatic for most people, it's kind of an internet meme how important it is. Bodybuilders almost never pct'd until forums got popular. It's a good idea, and you're better off doing it, but it isn't the end of the world like people (who have never tired it) make it out to be.

There is a risk vs reward ratio to everything. Lonely test cycles is the low risk medium-high reward option. Your cycle consists of two extremely potent and dangerous AAS coupled with it with insane side effects, especially when mixed. You're upping the risk to really high to increase the reward by about 20%. That's not a good deal for you unless you're competing and everybody else is doing the same or even more reckless stuff.

I get that people roid for different reasons. The way I see it is you roid to increase your gains. What's important for an amateur is not how you look on cycle but how you will look off cycle. You can only do a certain number of cycles before they cause permanent damage. Use them wisely to maximize the gains you will have when you are off cycle. Remember that more than 90-95% of your lifetime you're off cycle. PCT will help you keep most of the gains.

Why is it that there are only "before and after cycle" pics of people who were already shredded to begin with? In most of them they look the same, with the exception of the ones that show water retention or a different tan. Before/after should be done on skinnyfats with no training because that's what shows if substance X or Y is effective or not.

>probable cause
well that seems to be the main way people get fucked for substances. being on the road or being shady in public, and luck of the draw gives you an encounter with a suspicious officer.

Really weird and dumb.
I fully stopped taking ai after a while and everything felt so much better and I had better gains, do your research and everything here and wherever but always try everything out for yourself, don't take 4chans knowledge as gospel people
I honestly don't think it negatively effects you at all if you do like 250 test or whatever long term. If you're doing harsher compounds and orals and junk I think that's where you might start fucking yourself up. But pro bodybuilders are living pretty old and having kids and doing all the things that people say you won't be able to and they run like 20 grams a week of everything forever.

- 15-20%
- 2 Years consistently, 4 years on/off

Looking to do my first cycle of 500mg test for 10 weeks. I hear you should cut down to 10%bf before taking your first cycle, what will happen if I start at around 15%?

a skinnyfat untrained natty will get to an impressive body faster on gear than someone who remains natty but it still takes time and then the after is still less impressive than someone who has been training natty for years so they get slammed with
>roiding for this

you won't see too many impressive skinnyfat transformations even on gear unless it's over years. shit takes time.

AI doesn’t stop your nuts from working breh

>Lonely test cycles is the low risk medium-high reward option.
i'm only stuck below some major lifting goals (getting a 470lb squat to 500lbs) so i won't go for a major risk. i just pulled that pic off a seller's website that bundled the drugs as a "beginner's cycle"