Robot, why wont you grow up, know up, and show up?

Robot, why wont you grow up, know up, and show up?

Attached: 3DD20984-0B92-4693-90B5-7284A7D52D4A.png (630x1029, 603K)

So he pumped a roastie full of seed and slaved away to support those two goblins?
What a great service. So much better than technological innovation for the world. Who needs betterment of humanity and expansion of the mind when you can reproduce for the pure purpose of creating beings whose only purpose is to reproduce until the sun swallows the Earth?

How could people actually want to create a family? Fuck that, neither women nor children are even close to worth it

Attached: feckoff.jpg (396x256, 18K)

I have more important things to do. I wish to become a great painter.

They have a third little shit goblin

What a SERVICE to humanity
>Sits like a gay
This is a REAL man
>Pulls sonioyn face

MAKE MORE MANS

UNGA BUNGA

Attached: 1552475400393.png (691x480, 298K)

>men so focused on their dreams
Is he seriously saying having dreams is a bad thing? I thought it was agreed that the key to happiness is following some sort of dream. Sounds like he's just jealous that he knocked up some bitch and is now completely tied down while the guys he went to high school with still get to do what they want.
>yes, good goyim, just kill off every one of your emotions and wageslave for your kids until you die!

Who was in the wong in this situation

Attached: aita.png (2310x1555, 315K)

>genetics
>relationships that are not mutual
>most people don't do things for others because muh counterculture
Retard

How can the last character find a wife, look at that beta weak manlet.

Yes, you exist only to keep pumping out future spawn who themselves find their highest glory in producing the next overpopulated generation

The author is a woman.

>"Waaaaaah why don't men do all the hard work and give women equality!?"

The tits on the floor are a great touch

I really don't get the point this is trying to make. Should we disregard all our animalistic urges? I bet that guy still likes to fuck, eat, and all other types of caveman stuff...

Imagine thinking this is an actual argument and not a retarded high schoolers reaction

>clearly if we should ignore one animal urge which harms our own wellbeing and that of the planet, theyre saying we shouldnt eat lmao

>checkmate libtards B)
>im so samrt

The only guy in that comic is wearing a tie. The one who looks like a guy is a Jewish woman who supports the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement.

>which harms our own wellbeing
How?
>and that of the planet
Then why aren't you sending condoms to Africa? (I know it's whataboutism but whatever.)

But really, I'm not attacking the point of being an Antinatalist, I'm just trying to critique the point that that comic made, which seems to be that reproduction is just something for stupid cavemen.

Yeah, caught that, but a bit to late.

Reminder that the idiots on Jow Forums unironically think like this.

At lest she had willingly excluded herself from the gene pool.

She'll regret it...

She is 50 now. Nothing she can do.

>OG MAKE MORE OGS!! OG LIVE FOREVER!!
HOLY SHIT I'M ACTUALLY DYING LMAO

It's just saying there's nothing wrong with not wanting kids and it doesn't make you immature since wanting kids is one of the most basic desires a living being can have

Most of the STEM professors in my school have two or more kids, and they've achieved more than you ever will in technical innovation.

If you're an atheist, then you unironically believe this.

"Please LIKE, SHARE, and SUBSCRIBE! It's my BIRTHDAY!"

Reminder that Jow Forums is a bunch of virgins who will never get to experience anything.

https:\\discordapp.com\invite\8qeq9Xn

-noi

Attached: file 24.png (800x800, 491K)

>women only fuck Chad and Tyrone in their prime and only will consider betas at like age 30, usually with a kid or two
>hurr why won't you manchildren man up and commit yourself to someone who would have completed bypassed you when she was 20?

Im an atheist and I dont, brainlet. There is no purpose to life and jizzing into some girl certainly isnt one

>yet this guy who is no Chad married a cute woman in his early 20s. Hm... its almost like incel memes dont accurately describe normie life

I'm at medical school, you prat

Guy is 31, his girl is likely around the same age.

She wouldn't have given that beta a chance when she was actually in her late teens or early twenties.

Wow, that's one big cope.

Fuck that shit.
Having kids is a death sentence and the most stupidest thing you could ever do on this planet. Children are the most vilest shitbags on the planet, you give most of your money to them, they always get given to the wife in a divorce. Plus why the fuck is it a good idea to bring a life onto this planet? I wish I was never born, bringing life onto this planet is the most selfish thing a person can do.

All that and he's still hover handing his wife?

Because I am a pretty useless human being. Women should be happy that I won't even talk to them.

Yes and he has been married for several years you illiterate fucking brainlet. CHRIST youre an idiot

Fatalism is a coward's philosophy

>We need men who will grow up, know up, and show up

asrfjhgBASED

Attached: woahhhh.gif (288x204, 1.62M)

Great, he got married in his late twenties. Still doesn't disprove shit, you fucking white knight bootlicker.

I need females to stop being fat stupid whores on social media and the government to stop blowing taxes on minorities and illegal wars before I grow, know, or show anything

Until then I am perfectly content playing video games and fapping to traps on my NEETbux and if those get cut off I'll probably leech off my parents until I die. Thank

Attached: 1515520977003.gif (257x359, 1.77M)

There's nothing in it for me
Society is already starting to reduce the presence of white males anyways so why bother?

Women are whores, I don't have to get married, and I wouldn't get married to a slut.

What are the chances that they kids isn't his and he doesn't know?
Is love to see him change his tune.

Good chance IMO.

Women jump at the chance to fuck Chad any chance they get, so it's entirely within the realm of possibility that she got pumped and dumped by Chad while that guy was at work.

imagine barrel scraping for a provider because you thought having kids in the 21st century was a good idea, do these women have any self awareness at all? I would feel sorry for them but it's always the same tired old excuses, it's always someone else's fault they're stuck raising their own goddamn kids.

>Robot, why wont you grow up, know up, and show up?

because basically we live in a society and

Attached: 4uae9S8T70PEVOHoRjeI9DP_aFvgWaTritpTibNrz38.jpg (826x960, 137K)

It's made by an angry dyke, look at it again.

Why do these people assume their opinions matter to anyone else? There are like five thousand different strains of conservationism all with different ideas of what I'm "obligated" to do to avoid being degenerate, and what unites them all is that none of them have any persuasive power. If you want me to have white children or love my country or kill brown people, fucking pay me for it. I'm not giving you years of my life because you think it will make the world a better place for you.

Based dude, he's in the right to date the young whores now.

Fucking church son

>Why do these people assume their opinions matter to anyone else?

Because of political social media faggots monetizing their hot takes like Ben Shapiro or whatever. You can get paid to make funny faces and state your opinions, you know