Don't neglect your emotional health. Cuddle someone today

Don't neglect your emotional health. Cuddle someone today.

Attached: 1565729256554.jpg (641x623, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>spending all day having sex with the broskies
You may not like it but this is extremely based. Two high fives from me

i got aids from this image.

I need to watch manly shit to recover my mind from this

Fuck man these feels.Ignore the artists telling you that she doesn’t need to be polite.
Fuck me the amount of customers I say “how are you?” And all I get inrely is “yeah, can I get a bag/ how much is this... ect”
I can partially see Elliot’s point about some things.

>this one time
>go to donate blood, been there many time but had a break for a while
>doing the interview and get the 3rd degree during the questions.
>go out and lay on the bed, nurses are laughing and joking with other donors, call them by their first names “see you next time Joe, thanks Mary, ect.
Not me, they do the bare interactions needed without saying or talking. I’m sort of quiet so didn’t say anything
On of them comes in and asks a question (to the room) and I answer it for them. (Thinking it will start conversations maybe) They give me a brief, ok, thanks and leave.
One of them comments on my shirt saying ng she liked it but at his point I was done and just said “ok, thanks” back to her.
After she finished with my blood she said “thank you sir”
She knew my FUCKING NAME. She used others names.
Is it too much to ask for? Could a non autistic person please translate her behaviour for me?
Adding to this, I find it hard to talk to people, strangers mostly but even my coworkers I barely talk to other than responses. If they start talking I can talk but I have rouble starting and carrying the conversation. This is people I’ve worked woth for 4 or more years.
Meanwhile my cousin had 5 seperate conversations with completely strangers that lasted for an hour at least each.
>>
Anonymous 04/25/19(Thu)22:24:54 No.50556006▶

When she said she liked me shirt (had a funny comment on it) she pointed it out to her friend/coworker.
I don’t understand people.
They spend all day ignoring you and then ask why you don’t talk to them.
They act rude to you everyday but if you snap at them you’re the asshole, you’re meant to magically wash it away

>faggot redditors

Attached: 5D31F278-7A22-47CF-8E90-E64098B3E2DA.jpg (320x256, 41K)

unironically they are probably positive

I get fat when I go through periods of having skin to skin contact with others. I just play with my dog and wonder what happened to all my friends.

>Aryan ancestors conquered a continent and a half, driving herds, slaughtering manlets and plowing qts
>for this

Attached: 1565535547077.jpg (871x960, 74K)

If bullying hadn't been so thoroughly quashed we wouldn't end up with broken (((people))) like this.

fpbp and I'm not even gay

wtf am i looking at?

Attached: 8B704BFC-A6C1-4809-A18D-DBC9558B461E.jpg (266x265, 50K)

just bros bro-ing it up

But user, bullying creates broken people...

This pink haired faggot has a harem of cute boys what the fuck.

Zyzz didn't die for this. Rich didn't die for this.

the one with the hat is cute. How did he do that being so ugly and obnoxious

Bullying doesn't do shit except make the kids who have their growth spurts first enforce their bullshit on everyone else. That being said I'm more likely to be violent in self defence as a result of bullying, but that doesn't stop queer people from existing

gay marriage was never the endgame.

Attached: 1552885233924.jpg (600x600, 32K)

this

going to watch some Clint Eastwood

Blame school shootings.

Nothing more manly then hanging out with a bunch of muscley dudes naked.
It's what the Greco-Romans did.

very based and overwhelmingly redpilled

>It's what the Greco-Romans did.
lies, lies, LIES

Putin plz

Wow, such Tough Guys (TM)

No, no it never was

Attached: 1557461522072.jpg (1125x1097, 662K)

I see faggots still haven't realised the AIDS epidemic was their fault and shit like this is why.

where does this meme come from that Greeksand Romans weren't faggots? Of course it's not 1:1 the concept of modern homosexuality, but in general they were faggots

Attached: WallPaintingTomb_Paestum_Italy_GreekColony_sm.jpg (1497x885, 1.66M)

For real tho being gay would be so awesome

Well they did hang out naked pretty often, with bath houses and gymnasiums, but it wasn't gay, at least all the time. It was definitely gay some of the time though.

Huh?

of course it wasn't gay all the time, but the fact that they depicted gay sex and man cuddling () for public use shows us that they were aware of homosexuality and generally embraced it .
They also fucked boys and young men en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty

Attached: csm_Situation_6e62b12edf.png (1440x1184, 2.25M)

T-they were just miring each others gains bro, nothing gay at all

Attached: Erastes_eromenos_Staatliche_Antikensammlungen_1468.jpg (369x602, 166K)

In antiquity, you could perform homosexual acts, but you couldn't BE homosexual.
That's the big difference.

heavily depends on time and region, in Athens pre hellenism it wasn't accepted, in Sparta at the same time pretty much from what I've heared. Also depended on age and status

No.

>judging an entire culture by the sexual appetites of their aristocracy
By that logic, western civilization would be defined by Jeffrey Epstein and everyone else who when to little ST. James island.
Do you think that would be fair user?

Attached: 1561900463003.jpg (750x924, 106K)

It's not about acceptance.
It's about discipline of the body. In antiquity, you performed gay acts. You might even be said to have gay tendencies. But now you ARE gay.
Ontological homosexuality is a modern invention.
Yes Greeks did gay stuff, and in some circles were even more accepting of it than today, but they would never say that a person WAS gay.

>Do you think that would be fair user?
not him, but yes
It's not our fault per se, but it does mean things are bad

yeah right, i bet next youll tel me kids aren't trans

Attached: 1498260538313.jpg (1315x831, 124K)

I did not do that. And the Epstein analogy you jut pulled out of your ass is bullshit. Sex with children is being looked down upon in our time and day, that's why we locked up Epstein and that's why we wouldn't show Epstein fucking a child on a billboard. The greeks and Romans however did depict homosexuals acts publicly. And yes, it's not that simple to say that in ancient times everyone was gay and ok with being gay, it's obviously a lot more complicated than that. I'm not a classics major I don't know every period and all the sources on that topic, but it's not the full truth to state that the ancients were not often homosexuals

Attached: 800px-Kiss_Briseis_Painter_Louvre_G278.jpg (800x856, 118K)

>NOOOOOOOO STOP DOING THINGS I DONT LIKE!!!!!

Attached: CE1074F7-1417-4CA6-A6D0-6B82C5B736DC.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

I understand bro ppl are always assholds you just gotta focus on yourself

>emotional health
God I wish I had that

I nurture my emotional health by growing ever more bitter, resentful, anti-social and self-loathing as the years drag on

Bullshit, bullying pulls people towards the norm

There's a difference between doing something degenerate and basing your entire identity around your degeneracy.

I'm sure plenty of anons fap way too much. Thats a degenerate act. They don't hold fap pride parades and teach fap acceptance in schools though.

This
One of the major reasons people hate furries, apart from wanting to fuck animals. Every single Youtube/Steam/Twitter icon with furry shit fills me with primal disgust

this. i wouldnt hate them if they just acted like normal people.

Same here breh

and it just gets WORSE!

Attached: 1564888085382.jpg (361x377, 22K)

It just seems like he's just picking random average to ugly people to fuck. Why would I want to share my bf with ugly people?

poll time: when was the last time you physically touched another living human? do you feel strongly about that?

This morning when i kissed my wife and told her i loved her as i left for work.