Is there anything g more cringeworthy than a RECREATIONAL lifter who spent actual money on lifting shoes...

Is there anything g more cringeworthy than a RECREATIONAL lifter who spent actual money on lifting shoes? I almost die every time I see one of these spergs wearing their high heels at the squat rack.

Here’s a tip, gymcel, if you’re not a competitive powerlifter or some other strength athlete, simply put two 2.5’s on the ground and stand on those LMFAO. Cringe @ your colorful wannabe’s though hahaha

Attached: E424C4B9-76FE-482A-B3CC-9CA86620AF21.png (801x477, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B07D9H1KWK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_mDZuDb9DFBSTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're both poor and ugly on the inside

and have shit shoes

I unironically agree.

I have 3 pairs of WL shoes, have 1 wrestling shoes, 3 pairs of boxing shoes, 10 pairs of different boxing gloves, and i have an i9 processor with gtx 1080

What's wrong neetfag? Hating cause you're dumb and couldn't get a good job to pay for your hobbies?

Found the wagecuck who can’t afford squat shoes. Having you’re heels on plates looks retarded.

Just settle down, his name has “the squat autist” in it. He squats super wide and misses depth then calls people out on sumo deadlifts. Also, he weighs like 230 so it isn’t even 3x bw.

And yet you still suck at all those sports

I stole the OP pic related from that thread, but I literally have no idea who that guy is nor do I care about literal nobody fitness drama.

>i dont even know you but i'll just insult you by saying you suck
K keep being a retard, you'll never be able to change

Posting this thread and coping with the fact you can’t afford squat shoes.

Are all three of you really pretending 200 is a significant amount of money? Even if someone was actually too poor to afford them, in Western countries they’d just charge it anyway. Nice cope though, gymcels

aaah why do i keep getting quad tendonitis from this bitch

I didn’t pay that much for mine lol and they are just so comfortable to squat in and do the Olympic lifts so it’s worth it to me. Keep on working out in high top converses LOL

Just googled “most expensive squat shoes” and 2 pairs came up at 300.

Pathetic of you to take such pride in a pair of shoes. Are you black btw?

>”imagine actually having $80 lol”
adidas Men's Powerlift 4 Weightlifting Shoe, White/Black, 10.5 M US amazon.com/dp/B07D9H1KWK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_mDZuDb9DFBSTE

Attached: EB780F9A-BDFD-4AD1-B9AD-12BAC7DBCA72.jpg (545x476, 98K)

fucking neets muttering themselves at the gym looking at people working out

get a job faggot

I bought some expensive Adidas oly shoes and they fell apart. Now I only buy old school, cheap weightlifting shoes with a wooden heel and they are top tier.
P.s. have squatted 245kg high bar.

>being too poor to spend ~100 $/€/£ on a long-lasting investment for a regular sporting activity you do
>gettin butthurt over people that do

I just google "most expensive shoes" and some were thousands of dollars!
I can't believe people wear shoes!

R8 my lifting shoes guys

Attached: IMG_20190813_172327.jpg (3264x2448, 2.34M)

How do you know? He might be a state champ in wrestling

N-

Yeah, weak faggots like you squatting 100kg with your heels coming off the ground thinking you're hot shit.

>10 pairs of different boxing gloves
why nigga?

>i9 processor with gtx 1080
Intcel GPUlet.

What's it like being so poor that you make cope posts about someone dropping $80-500 on a pair of shoes for a hobby they're enthusiastic about?

Imagine not buying AMD

No I’m not black and im not claiming to be anything special based on the shoes I wear I just think it’s retarded to get triggered about something as simple as shoes.

Zen 2 chad with an overclocked and undervolted vega 56 checking in.

Is there anything g more cringeworthy than a RECREATIONAL lifter who spent actual money on a lifting belt? I almost die every time I see one of these spergs wearing their fake core at the squat rack.

Here’s a tip, gymcel, if you’re not a competitive powerlifter or some other strength athlete, simply learn how to brace and use intra abdominal pressure LMFAO. Cringe @ your colorful belt though hahaha

the guys using a belt for a 2pl8 squat lmfaooooooooooo

Based.

I spent roughly 2000 EUR on my home gym so far, I don't think the extra 130 EUR is gonna kill me.

What did you get?

I bought these exact shoes and they helped my squats go up.

Get fucked.

>buying things for your hobby
holy fuck what kind of retard would do that?

I just do every lift barefoot. Why buy shoes when you could buy more iron.

If you do oly lifting, these are obligatory

Only powersharters and bodybuilding homosexuals don't use wl shoes.

Barbell, calibrated plates, thick rubber tiles for the floor, belt for me and gf, some bumper plates, technique bar because barbell was too heavy for the gf to OHP with, axle bar, safety squat bar, a set of bands and then some extras like chalk, straps, collars. Already had a shitty bench and a squat rack that someone gave me, but I will probably be replacing those at some point.

which ones?

>Only a 1080

I bought a pair of lifting shoes (in all black) because they made squatting easier and more enjoyable to do. Lifting is one of my hobbies so why not invest just a little bit to make it more enjoyable?

>spending money on your hobby
Wow there rich boy, take it easy, you're going to trigger OP.

i got my romaleos 2's for 90 bucks on a christmas/clearance sale on the US olympic vendor site like 3 years ago and i've never looked look back. Idk why anyone would pay over 100 dollars for shoes full price other than the fact wont go on sale or you just want money to blow.

mfw I bought some Powerlifts for $85 and now the power perfect 3s are on sale for $65

WHY GOD WHY my Powerlifts aren't even a cool color

I wanna try one with wooden heel, how bad they are?

Attached: Kangrui-High-quality-Professional-Weightlifting-Shoes-Squat-Training-Leather-Anti-Slip-Resistant-Wei (640x640, 51K)

>Using straps and mix grip on sub 225 lbs deadlift.

That was the design for many years, should be fine.

>intel i9
lmao why

If weightlifting shoes are for fags, and running shoes are for fags, and chucks are for fags, and skating shoes are for fags, what shoes do I wear for lifting?

Attached: 1503517163731.jpg (1080x1080, 774K)

Dude, what if I told you that your feet are shoes?

>i9

Lmao this nigger got a jewtel

There's literally no reason not to buy your own lifting shoes. Yeah, you could just use your own casual shoes, but you are still putting wear on them. You will have to buy casual shoes more often and end up spending a similar amount of money in the long run.

Flip flops nigga

I've never seen anyone wear shoes

op is a faggot
news at 11

Yea I can’t go to the gym without my lifting shoes, lifting belt, lifting plug, lifting bottle, lifting headband, and lifting socks.

>simply put two 2.5’s on the ground
Fucking cringe

What pussy wears shoes when lifting?

>t. dyel faggot

my mum bought me a pair of powerlift 4s for christmas and they’re comfy and stable
any activity you do having a good pair of shoes is the best investment you can make
pic related, my $200 black patent latin shoes with a custom 2” cuban heel

Attached: CEFA1272-C8EC-4D62-B31A-19C0A8DAF34E.jpg (1280x1280, 382K)

I know we joke about being faggots on here, but you're trying too hard.

Yes, there is anything more cringe worthy. Including your "tip" to stand on plates while squatting.

For the record I squat barefoot or in vans

Unless you're a NJ or PA state champ it doesn't count

Get the Nike Metacon 4. Work good for deadlifts and squats as well as not looking retarded

they probably have a heavy bag set a sparring set and fuck if i know for the last 8 pair

strap atleast 2pl8 on your feet and secure them with lifting belts. if you arent doing leg day at every moment possible youre never gonna make it.

>I know we joke about being faggots on here
Wouldn't it be weird and gay if we weren't joking haha

good to see someone else with class in here

this

you have feet for a reason

Oh man that's some autism there. I dig it though go for it

>tfw when I have a pair but don’t back squat
>tfw I use them for ohp and for my split squats/lunges
Devilish

Attached: 13FBC5BF-6CC5-480C-91F1-016DF93199EC.jpg (818x670, 75K)

here’s my latest costume and shoes, suck my cock user
cranky cos you can’t dance aren’t you

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

The poors are trying to be big wallet niggas again

> $40
> noticeable money
Literally pick 1. Who the fuck bats an eye from spending anything below $150. Lmfao, time to move out of your parent’s place and get a job; NEET bucks definitely aren’t being adjusted for inflation

The inevitable conclusion is mobility is for fags.
> the gymlet soi boi doesn’t have a mobility scooter
Fucking dilate you worthless gymcel

crocs

I got the metcon flyknit 3s, they're comfy

Is this thread a meme? I've never lifted wearing shoes, why wouldn't you just workout in your socks u cucks

imagine going to the gym and getting infuriated about the shoes people wear lmao

The Metcon 5's are out now son

Attached: metcon 5+.jpg (3083x1268, 363K)

Listen, i used to squat in the shittiest Vans known to earth with a gaping hole on the side in low bar position. My hips shifted left at about 225 lbs and my buttwink would make my lower back sore in the morning.
I got a pair of Romaleos on sale for 140, switched to high bar and now I squat 335 with aesthetic ass depth and form.
Fuck off you seething poorfag

My dad bought me lifting shoes as a christmas present last year because he believes in me
I wear them proudly even though I'm still a skinnyfat dyel

Attached: 1555116057859.png (657x600, 84K)

they're not even that much money

you can get a nicer pair for like $110

they're a must if you have tight hamstrings, regardless of how much weight you're working eith

You must be very weak.

Should’ve gone AMD ya homo

I got these ones for less than 50 euros, it greatly helps with squat and back pain

Powerperfect 2.0 hold up fine. Most shoes does when you only use them for a couple hours each week.
He probably got a lemon

shoes and belt are legitimate equipment. headband is nice to have if you sweat a lot. A bottle and socks? Now you are just being salty.

I got some adipowers like 6 years ago, they are still like new. Great investment. Most gym accessories are memes, the shoes are legit.

I have WL shoes, but my squat is way more stable without them, what should i do?

I have pair of these bad boys and I high bar squat 500+. You mad, poor fag?

Attached: adidas-adipower-weightlifting-shoes-training-running-shoes-unisex-green-green-green-green-a0e9-600.j (600x266, 23K)

cringe

why do you even care? i think you need more things to fill out your day

are metcons actually good running shoes though?

I lift and run a lot due to military

you look stupid, fatty

I bet you even wear an inzer belt when away from the squat rack

Post squat

>high bar squat 500+
Please bless us and post squat
I reached 495lbs with a weird hybrid squat, and it's only gotten more difficult trying to squat proper low bar style
Might pack it in and go back to what works best

Imagine you are so poor that you can't afford to spen 80 dollars for a hobby