QTDDTOQ

Old one is dead so now im starting:

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/#charts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm going back to lifting after an extremely long pause, i've been doing this routine for two months (i also throw in a bit of info on my lifts)next week im gonna change it, please advice me on what to go on next:

Day 1 Pecs and biceps
Bench press 4x10 (i do 70kg+the bar)
Butterfly machine 3x10
Incline press 3x10
Bicep curl 4x10
Hanging leg raise 4x15

Day 2: back and triceps
Deadlift:4x10 (40kg+the bar)
Pull ups 4xmax(i can do 8 on a good day, but mostly 5)
lat pulldown 3x10
tricep pushdown 4x10
hanging leg raise 4x15

Day 3:legs and shoulders
Squat 4x10 (40kg+the bar im going slow i know)
Lunges 4x10
Military press 4x10 (40kg+the bar)
dumbell front raise 3x10
dumbell side raise 3x10
hanging leg raise 4x15

Im male 30 yo 173cm 90kg. my goal is to gain or keep muscle while i cut to as low bf% as possible. Altough i havent started my diet yet.

Now i know this routine is probably shit to most of you but please bare in mind its hard to know which advice to listen to, this was given to me by a personal trainer in a gym and i like it. What do you think i should go on with?

how much fat should i be eating a day?
5'10"
255lb
low-mid 30s bf%
like, 80g?

What's the minimum surplus I can eat at to maximize gains but keep the fat gain low. I'm 5'10" 150lbs right now and I want to bulk untill winter 2 years from now because I cut 40lbs but lost a decent amount of strength. I don't want to have to go through the same thing again.

stupid routine, do starting strength
doesn't matter just eat 500 calories less than your maintenance
300 calories, any less and inaccuracies in counting can stop weight gain

still pushing the SS meme after all these years kek

>doesn't matter
yea it fucking does
>just eat 500 calories less than your maintenance
im already eating 1k+ deficit faget

Is this routine decent for intermediate aesthetics?

ABLCDLx

Push 1 (A)
OHP 3x8
Bench 3x8
Flys 3x12
BD Bench 3x12
Skullcrushers 3x12
Weighted Dips 3x12

Pull 1 (B)
Deadlift 1x8
Pendlay Row 3x8
Facepull 5x15
Shrug 3x12
Curl 3x12
Weighted Chinup 3x12

Legs (L)
Squats 3x8
Straight Leg Deadlift 3x12
Bulgarian Split Squats 3x12
Calf Raises 5x15
Hanging Leg Raises 5x12
Weighted Decline Sit-ups 5x12

Push 2 (C)
OHP 3x8
Bench 3x8
Inc Bench 3x12
Lateral Raises 3x12
Skullcrushers 3x12
Weighted Dips 3x12

Pull 2 (D)
Deadlift 1x8
Pendlay Row 3x8
Facepull 5x15
Lat Pulldown 3x12
Curl 3x12
Weighted Chinup 3x12

You can eat all the fat you want. At your weight and body fat %, you need to drastically cut your carbohydrate intake to below 50g/day, OR do OMAD intermittent fasting. Start NOW.

Yeah it's a good program I did it
>already eating 1k deficit
You're not counting correctly, or you aren't taking long enough between weighing yourself

Attached: 20190730_005522-540x466.jpg (540x466, 35K)

ive lost 90lb in 7 months i [partially] know what im doing but now that my weight has changed so drastically im lowering my protein intake too for obvious reasons and need to find ways to fill the calories since i cant just eat 300g of protein a day anymore
Fats are what i'm slacking in now that i've changed my daily food intake, usually around 60-70g when I used to be able to get more
I'm not some disillusioned /fat/ poster i just wanna know how much fat i should be safely consuming

Stop posting

wanna know how I know your iq is double digit?

If I have stretchmarks, am I guaranteed to have loose skin when I drop the weight?

Is it okay to become a mouth breather after 21?

Just get an operation, it's more normal and cheaper than you think.

The worst part about deadlifts is reracking your weight after you are exhausted and can't bend over.

Yes?

any spina bifibros here lift? i have a hard time doing anything more than 2pl8 squat and deadlift, was wondering if thats the reason

Attached: SS2709968.jpg (943x1200, 116K)

what's the back equivalent of a pushup?

pullup

This is a random routine from another thread,could someone tell me how to read this?

Attached: cute routine.jpg (1015x1788, 295K)

How many pullups without weight is good? 150lbs 5'8"

based helper user

I always think back to high school gym and 10+ seemed to mean you’re decently athletic

I'm the one that posted that.

Exercise (sets*reps)

So on day A, your first exercise is
Bench press, 5 sets of 5 reps.
If the reps are 5+, for example, do 5 or more.
F means the reps are "to failure" so just do as many as you can

AxBxAxx etc are the days of the week.
just do one rest day between workouts, and then take two days off on the weekend (or whenever. Best rule here is to just never go more than 2 days without working out.

>Do it for her.
Do it for based Rikka for maximum gains. Picture her cuteness, and if you can't make your last rep, allow her to assist you by unleashing the Tyrant's Eye

It's actually a very decent program. I've done it when I was looking for a 2-day A+B split.
good luck, user

Attached: whereToStartWithLifting.jpg (1884x1580, 578K)

What is a breakfast that will ensure I don’t crash before lunch at work?

if not SS then what routine?

I should also add:

if it says go for 5 reps, pick a weight that just gets you to 5.
If your 4th and 5th sets you can only make it to 3 or 4 reps, that's ok.
However, once you can do all 5 sets with the full 5 reps, increase the weight next time you do that exercise.

that doesn't apply to the "5+" or "8+" etc rep schemes. For those, you need to get all your reps. If you chose a weight that's only getting you 3 reps, stop the set, decrease the weight, and start the set again.

don't eat breakfast. Do intermitten fasting and you'll be alright after the first 2 weeks

bros.. i think i got too fat too quick
was at 6' 150lb now im at 6' 163lb skinnyfat and I only started at the beginning of July. I was eating a lot to get stronger but now idk what to do since my stomach feels bloated now. I can still see my abs when i flex but i have a bit of love handles
squat - 135lb
deadlift - 175lb
bench - 115lb
ohp - 65lb
I'm not sure if I say fuck it and keep bulking or can I continue gaining strength while cutting a bit?

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (443x550, 37K)

yeah you gained a lot of fat.
what the fuck were you eating?

You should be able to put on 0.5lbs muscle per week as an untrained novice.
you, however, gained 13lbs in a month. nice bloatmaxxing

I swear to god you fucking fast fags are everywhere. You are worse than vegans when they smell anything meat related or fags when anything barely related to male body gets mentioned. Fuck off.

How old were you when you lost your virginity?

Attached: Feels.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

faggot u gonna help me or just say a whole lotta nothing?

Thoughts? It's a 3x hypertrophy routine.

Workout A

Squats
3 sets of 8-10 reps.
Bench Press
3 sets of 8-10 reps.
Rows
3 sets of 8-10 reps.
Triceps Press Downs
1 set of 10-12 reps.
Calf Raises
1-2 sets of 10-12 reps.

Workout B

Deadlifts
3 sets of 6-8 reps.
Pull-Ups (or Lat Pull-Downs)
3 sets of 8-10 reps.
Overhead Shoulder Press
3 sets of 8-10 reps.
Biceps Curls
1 set of 10-12 reps.
Abs
1-2 sets of 10-12 reps.

>0.5lbs muscle per week
lol what? definitely not

PT gave me this routine. How does it look?

Workout A

Squats: 3 x 6, 1 x 8 - 10
Bench: 3 x 6, 1 x 8 - 10
Weighted pull up: 3 x 6, 1 x 8 - 10
Arnold press: 2 x 8 - 12
Seated row: 2 x 8 - 12
Romanian deadlift: 2 x 8 - 12
Bicep curl (any variant): 3 x 8 - 12
Ab exercise of your choice: 2 x ~

Workout B

Deadlift: 3 x 5
Overhead Press: 3 x 6, 1 x 8 - 10
Pendlay Row: 3 x 6, 1 x 8 - 10
Incline dumbbell press: 2 x 8 - 12
Pull up/lat pull down: 2 x 8 - 12
Barbell lunge: 2 x 8 - 12
Weighted dip/Skullcrusher: 3 x 8 - 12
Ab exercise of your choice: 2 x ~

Thanks alot user,this is great info,im the kamina poster from the other thread

Attached: based anon.jpg (1131x707, 109K)

how do i learn to respect rest day

i feel like a huge fag if i dont go to the gym everyday

You can go if you want, but do low fatiguing work, like some HIIT and ab/trunk stuff

I'm doing squats 3x a week and just started doing a so-called "jump routine" with the cardiobunnies at my gym, which is basically some cardio mixed in with bodyweight squats

anyone have experience squatting about lmao2pl8 3x weekly and doing leggy cardio on offdays???

pls respond, posting thicc volleyball qts as a token of good will

Attached: volley2.jpg (5184x3456, 2.76M)

Preacher curls or standing barbell curls?

6x?

this is by far and away the worst looking volleyball team ive ever seen. I dont get understand how this happened. Usually there is at least one good looking one.

i mean the implied question here is:
>is an hour of leggy cardio on offdays gonna kill squat gains
I fucking NEED to do more cardio, this 40-yo something hot cougar was mirin me hard when I walked into cardiobunny bootcamp but then I got winded before her reeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1560467514848.jpg (1200x1200, 261K)

why is it:
AxBxAxx
BxAxBxx
instead of:
AxxAxxx
surely not missing 5 days between lifts is better?

>at first glance qt volleyball team
>upon further investigation the dream team has become a nightmare for my boner.

Thanks user, you ruined my fap sesh

Is there any reason or benefit to finding my 1RM? I’m scared I might hurt myself and I’m too autistic to ask for a spot.

Looking for advice

Been working way out of Auschwitz since end of last summer, went from ~117 to ~132 now at 5'8" (still terrible but twinkmode better than what I was). BF was ~12% 6 months ago but inadvertently dropped to current 9.8%. Starting new routine and calorie push this week, hoping to get 140 by early next year but I want to raise my BF % up more.
Any advice on foods to focus on? I'm already big on peanut-butter, potatoes, and I'm taking mass gainer at its recommended usage value. My body has always been shitty at fat storage.

are there any accessory exercises for improving deadlifts?

Post height

Nvm, I’m a fucking tard

Liquid cslories are tye easiest to consume. Add milk to every meal, and stretch your stomach. You do it by eating, even if youre full. Youre not shitty at gaining fat, you just dont eat enough.

And drink milk. Its the easiest way to get kcals. But increase it slowly, and only do it if your stomach can handle it, long term.

I’m 5’7 165 lbs . is 2500 calories good if I want to gain strength/muscle but lose a little fat aswell?

scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/#charts

read the sticky, mongoloid

>5'7''

Attached: heres your L.jpg (576x1024, 63K)

I gave myself food poisoning like a retard. What foods can I eat currently? All I know is complex carbs are out for the time being.

I know I can just look a tdde calculator but I don’t nt always know what to put for my activity level. I just want someone with a similar body type and experience would say :(

I barely ever post here but I've a question or two. One, will mewing and better posture keep my hairline from receding further? I'm 18 and I've always had a big forehead as it is, my hairline receding doesn't quite help either.
Second, do I have gyno if my (supposed) bitch tits are somewhat disproportionate? The left is slightly bigger than the right. I've started to work out now though, but my posture is still shit and my hair situation isn't looking to good either. I'm just curious about whether anyone has ever had this problem and what they did to solve it.

ty :)

Can incline be a primary workout instead of flat bench? My shoulder pops alot and sometimes feels weird after a set on flat bench. I was told incline is better than flat bench for people just for that reason.

should be fine

If I'm struggling to progress on an LP during a hard cut, what variables should I change?

Should I do intermittent fasting or snake juice fasts?

Attached: _mary_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_cutesexyrobutts_sample753a74a63a8922bfb9722f011d87b792.jpg (850x1527, 128K)

How fast can I lose weight?

I'm a month into greyskull lp and I'm honestly not seeing much strength gains aside from a small increase in my bench( which is already lower than average. Is this normal progress?

I'm eating at a calorie deficit but generally in taking above 100 grams of protein per day.

Attached: 1562712394025.jpg (465x471, 38K)

>above 100 grams of protein per day
Is that meant to mean something?

1) No, those things are great but are useless for hair. Best solution I know of is dermarolling your hair.
2) Probably not, pic is the only way we can tell for sure
Deadlift variants ex: Jefferson DL and Deficit DLs. Hip thrusts also helped me a lot.
??? B is also a lifting day, you just do different things on it than A
Just do a rotation of different curls whenever you do curls
Crouch down, pull all the weights from one end of the barbell off. Then flip the barbell 90dgr so the side without weights faces the ceiling, and the side with, is directly on the ground. Then you can just yoink up the barbell and the weights will be left on the ground, nice and easy to out away.

I'm losing weight but trying to get enough protein to not lose too much muscle. Is this this normal progress? I'm a beginner.

I am at 27% bf. 5'6 and 71 Kgs.

I was 78 Kgs bit did OMAD and got rid pf 8 Kgs. I have stopped OMAD and hitting the Gym.

Should I re-start OMAD till my BF% gets even lower or should I keep lifting weights?

(I want lean body with abs)

Unless you're a midget your protein intake should be closer to 150 than 100

Fuck alright. What about the liver meme?

It's just that; a meme. There's no evidence that protein will damage your body

Guess I'm gonna have to drown myself in protein shakes to make up for it. Damn a whole month wasted

How many days a week should you do ab training?

Why? What are you eating right now?

>Do starting strength
Do I increase the weight with each set or nah?

How can i look larger?
5,7/8 slim

I don't want to pump my muscles because it's just sad and cringe worthy to get build up a lot with a poor genetic height...

Again I'm eating at a deficit and trying to eat around 1300-1500 a day give or take. Couple that with me living at home till I get a new job and the dietary restrictions that come with my family's religion, its hard to eat meat consistently unless its fast food chicken.

Should a novice do biceps curls? Or just focus on compounds?

Meat (specifically chicken) is the key to protein. I eat 1600 calories a day with 180g of protein

As many as you feel like doing. Don’t try to do a 20 minute ab circuit every day, if you’re doing your compounds then a few sets of weighted crunches a few times a week is more than enough to build your core.

Same thing applies to traps and calves.

>questions that don't deserve their own questions

anyone have success with vitamin d? i always feel tired and lethargic especially at gym. im indoors 95% of the time, dairy free, and wear sunscreen when outside so wouldn't be surprised if i have like negative vit d lmao

Oats, some kind of dense fruit i.e. not watermelon, and eggs. Personally I eat a bowl of oatmeal, a protein shake with fruit, and either a bowl of yogurt or two hard boiled eggs before work. I eat lunch at 1 pm. Granted, I live a few minutes from my job and I don't have a huge appetite in the morning, but this holds me over for about 4 hours

It’s an accessory exercise, just throw it when you have accessories. Most important micronutrient imo, I take 4000UI at minimum daily

Buy some 5000iu softgels and see how you feel. They’re dirt cheap and you’re probably deficient, anyways.

please helpw ith this please

You should do a real program retard. Like SS, as you have already been told

>How to get volume without working out
>T.fatdyel

Does shaking my leg burn calories? because I do it alot without me knowing it.

Attached: y0wfqmB.gif (528x616, 443K)

Im doing ppl right now 6 days a week but im going to college soon and i plan on switching to 4 days. Whats a good 4 day routine. I dont want to do an upper lower split as i dont want that much emphasis on legs.

These are my lifts(includes the bar):

Bench press: 10sets of100kg
Pull ups: 8 max
Squats:50kg
Deadlift:50kg
Military press:30kg

could i benefit from an intermediate program or should i keep in begginers one?

Are you retarded? Lower twice a week on a 4 day split is the same as having lower twice a week on a 6 day split

You bench 100kg and press 30kg?

>be cutting hard
>eat the same thing every day: 1 kilo of nonfat greek yogurt (480 calories), 3/4 cup dry rice, steamed (480 calories), and 1lb pan fried 99% lean ground turkey breast (fried with no oil, 480 calories plus some extra calories from added salsa)
>zero fat in this diet other than the days i remember to pop a couple fish oil caps
>sip diet soda whenever i crave shitty sweet food

Is this diet dangerous long-term? I obviously won’t do this forever but after a few weeks of this I notice I am very fatigued and my skin is getting quite dry. Is fat consumption essential for preserving gains on a cut, or can I keep this up without incurring damage or muscle loss? Is the fatigue I’m feeling just due to the steep deficit I’m eating at or does the lack of fat contribute to this?
The plus side of this diet is that it’s super easy to stick to. The yogurt, rice, and turkey breast (each their own separate meal) all keep me full as fuck all day and Im definitely drinking less and less diet soda as the days go by.

Attached: 1B5F2157-B4E3-4C2E-8B90-FFE97F914856.jpg (680x368, 78K)

>Lower twice a week on a 4 day split like this pplppxx? Twice a week?

I'm trying to bulk up but I refuse to be a fat fuck
I run before and after working out, as well as weight loaded hiking on off days, will this actually kill muscle growth?

Attached: 1557787728760.jpg (1242x2208, 161K)

What?

kek

I've being doing SS for around a month. My gym doesn't allow power cleans, so I plan adding rows instead. Should I do bent over rows or pendlay rows?