How To Get Weed Out Of Your System Fast?

I have a drug test for a job coming up, and need to detox the weed from my urine within a month. Any tips or good detox cleanses?

Attached: 3E147910-C7A7-405A-82AD-877F3D916E58.jpg (880x809, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H7wobDcUqGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

retard

drink
drink
drink

Drink literally 2L of cranberry juice.

If all else fails pour soap in the test cup.

>sources:dude trust me

Yeah cranberry juice worked for me in the past, but that was years go. Do you think that is the best method?

Weed isn't illegal for most drug tests. Only hard drugs. Relax.

*GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG**GLUG*

weed isn't water soluble, so you can't flush. It's one you just have to wait out, and yes most drug tests test for thc.

It’s for the army so I’m sure it’s illegal

fucking drug addicts

You're shit outta luck. Sorry senpai. Ironically most hard drugs exit the system pretty quick but weed doesn't.

Nothing will work except synthetic piss
Trust me dog, how bad do you want that job, because you WILL fail trying these shitty coverup methods.

hahahah faggot

Cap of bleach in a gallon of water, allegedly.

>t. Veteranfag

Have you tried not smoking pot

Pay someone for their piss. Put the vial in your ass then switch it when you go but make sure its a dude. Some nba player used a girls and it turned out she was pregnant lol

>stoner druggie
>soldier
I hope you fail your drug test amigo. You endanger your battle buddies with your fucking degenerate addiction. Kys

I’ve used synthetic piss before. My only concern is will the army recruiter be in the bathroom with me and watch me whip my dick out?

Yea it's worked for me. I also have a fast metabolism tho. If I were you I would also chug 2l of cranberry juice a day for 2 days. Piss piss piss and maybe get a fake cock to piss with? They sell em in headshops and usually if you ask at a headshop they'll know someone selling clean piss no joke

They test for a specific chemical aspect of the weed that stays in you for months. The intoxicants from marijuana leave your system reasonably quick.

Kek. Fucking retard

Attached: 1563053742190.gif (800x430, 564K)

you have to inject the piss into your penis and then piss it out

If it's for recruiting I doubt they'll give a shit. Drink a lot of water before the test, don't smoke or be around secondhand smoke from here on out. You'll be fine. Don't listen to these faggots.

My guess is a gallon of water a day, hit up a steam room/sauna regularly

this.
they'll give you the ol', "huh, something was wrong with the test. can you go retake it?"
just drink water until you get a clear test

>t. contractor who had an "inconclusive" drug test

Thanks frens. Chugging cranberry juice now

may i ask how long youve been smoking and how often? ive heard that it takes between 3 weeks to 3 months to get out of your piss, 3 weeks being if youve smoked once and 3 months being if youve smoked regularly for like half a year

How often do you smoke? Depending on how frequent your usage is it can be out your system to as little as 2 weeks. Also drink a lot of water, work out and sweat, and cranberry juice.

Look more into that for yourself

Since everyone here is saying chug Gatorade/cranberry juice, you should also try sitting in a sauna post workout. If your gym has a sauna, then that's perfect.
A buddy of mine also got some over the counter detox drugs that he used to flush his system. He felt like shit while doing it and had to wake up every two hours to piss, but he passed his test in the end.

Get this stuff. The morning of the test chug the bottle, fill it with water, and chug again. Worked for me when I joined the Army and I smoked a week before my test.

Attached: Screenshot_20190813-200500.png (1080x1920, 370K)

Drink a fuckton of cranberry juice and do a lot of cardio.

Also, someone will be in there to watch you piss. They wont watch closely, but you cant get anything out of your ass, if thats what youre thinking.

If you aren't a chronic smoker or obese literally just workout normally and it'll be out of your system in 2-3 weeks

If you are really skinny and didn't smoke too much all traces may be gone within a month

Fat and smoking everyday will take over a month to clear

Good luck

Lol get fucked sudaca nigger
No gi bill for you

This works wonders:
youtu.be/H7wobDcUqGk

Weed is in the fat. Just run with a sweatshirt on.

I’m like 6’2 185 so I think with morning cardio runs with a heavy sweatshirt and the usual lifting with the cranberry juice will be fine. Incase I need some more time to detox, I can always lie and say that I’m going on vacation with family to detox more

Kek

Cardio + Sauna daily and drink shit tons of water. Basically just do all the shit you should be doing anyways and you'll be good bruv.

Imagine having to inject piss into your dick just because you were too much of a faggot to quit your shitty habit. Kek

SS+GOMAD

THC has a half-life of 10-14 days when stored in your fat tissue. You’d need about five or six half lives for it to completely be gone. Hence why in hair, even for one time use, it shows up 90 days after.

Are you just now enlisting? When I was thinking about joining the army after HS the recruiter I talked to was actually willing to work around it until I could get clean. He asked if I had smoked any "left handed cigarettes" and when I said yes he just chuckled.

If you're already enlisted you're retarded.

This didn't work for me, but it worked for my cousin, her sister, her boyfriend, and my cousin's sisters boyfriend (who was a plug and chronic smoker). They mix it all up in a Gatorade bottle and drink two 2 hours before the test. One on there way there, and one right before the test. I'd say try and see if it works for you with a store bought drug test before going in for the real deal.

Attached: 20190814_015741.jpg (1016x6118, 1.99M)

Nothing works except time, water, and sweat. Just get someones clean pee like normal people do, use hothands to keep it warm, maybe plan ahead next time

drink a fuckton of water. i forgot i had a test and had to get rid of weed in a week and results are negative.

for this month just do loads of fucking exercise, drink loads of fluids and cut some weight doing it

I joined the army last April. It's probably dependant on the person you get but the guy who was supervising the tests of the group of recruits I was in was watching everyone closely. Good luck faggot but honestly you don't deserve to pass for smoking this closely to trying to join

they will literally always watch your hog.

Run and sweat user. Drink lots. Maybe take charcoal pills. Good luck.

If you're not a skelly yet, lose weight. Weed chemicals get stored in fat, then slowly released back into the blood. If you lose weight, the chemicals enter the bloodstream while the fat is broken down.

Repent for your sins degenerate

It only takes 3 weeks for weed to disappear out of your urine for an average person.
THey test on cannibioids and not THC. This is stored in your fat cells. So the leaner you are the faster it disappears out of your system. I also have to do drugs test for work and I always quit 3 weeks in advance and never tested positve. A coworker of mine quits 2 weeks ahead and was never positive aswell.

Good, maybe you can get out of fighting for Israel.

Green tea works, tho it will also kill your sperm.

>contractor
>X doubt

googling brought up 1 week detox kits specifically for weed
considering you have a month, why not try that?

You could stop using drugs for starters

you absolute retard, if you're just now signing up and taking the test why would you fucking smoke within a month of signing up and if you're already enlisted WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING SMOKE A MONTH FROM A DRUG TEST

A month should be fine, just don't smoke anything.

>don't take drugs if you want this job
>takes drugs
I'm glad you won't be trusted with a gun

sauna