Fluke

Any chance this slob wins another WSM title? I mean he’s not the strongest man in the world.

Attached: C001EBF5-56D8-43F9-83B1-D50423660BA4.jpg (1200x1500, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wpkCxfyHQCs
youtu.be/KtcACA44bmc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He won on the ol' Jouko Ahola strategy. Be consistent across all events and then be one of the best deadlifters.

If WSM continues to have some semblance of speed/athletic events than he will.

Martins, Mateusz, and Hafthor are the big three.
They all have a good shot at winning, but this year was Martins' even if Hafthor didn't hurt his foot.

Who are you calling a slob?

Attached: angrymartins.png (148x202, 51K)

> I mean he’s not the strongest man in the world.
Neither was Pudz, but he won five times through sheer athleticism.

>t. not the strongest man in the world either

Martins is easily top 5 in the world at the moment but if Thor comes in without an injury and in peak form he has no chance

The guy is routinely a top scorer what are you on about?

I’d say Brian Shaw has a good chance of winning another if the events line up in his favor like they did for Eddie Hall in 2017

Brian Shaw's mind game is starting to get exposed as weak. I think he's on his decline.

>I’d say Brian Shaw has a good chance of winning another
No he doesn't. Brian is falling off the cliff just like Zydrunas did.

another question is why has turned into worlds most agile fat man?

Brian needs to avoid moving events. Same for Thor really. Martins cut weight for the Florida show and all the events were for time. Lightest wsm I’ve ever seen.

It hasn't.

>call it world’s strongest man
>have a bunch of cardiofag events
>the actual strongest men all lose
lmao straight to the shutter it goes

>1300 lb yoke
>deadlift hold
>atlas stones
>squats
>overhead press and circus press
Which one of these was cardio?

"WSM should be 1-rep max rack pull from the knees, max weight 3 second grip hold, and max 6 inch press off pins. That's a REAL definition of max functional strength. And the boys could weigh 500 lbs 'cause they wouldn't need no shitty cardio."

Thor cant even do a single cheat pull up

Martins does sets of ten, can practically do muscle ups.

Martins about 50 pounds lighter

Martins is definitely one of the strongest right now and he has no weakpoints. Lets not forget that he won 2nd in the arnold and had the best grip and squat by far in WSM. He also is very smart about preparing for shows. He practiced running in sand before WSM because he knew It was in Florida. All this combined with his superior athletics is why he is winning, but even in a competition of pure strength like the arnold or wembley hes in the top 3.

This has been a part of strongman forever. Like it or not it has been a part of strongman forever. Jon poll sigmarsson won one of his titles due to a literal footrace. O.D Wilson had the lead but he was a big fat powerlifter nigger snd the final event happened to be a quarter mile run with bricks on their backs. Strongman is strength + athleticism

LMAO

>Not his girlfriend
>not his wife
>Not a strength athlete
>not even a coach or contributor

Why is she always around ?

Attached: sLU7G90.png (546x696, 549K)

Brian is cutting and doing conditioning for these types of events right now.

Yes, because of what happened at worlds. He needs to be proactive about that shit instead of reactive.

She has money and wants to feel important.

Attached: D127C8D1-9C30-4193-8546-B5E55949F4E9.jpg (2048x1536, 1.55M)

bruh he lost the squat and grip to Martins and those were supposedly in his favor

t. halfthor nuthugger faggot. no amount of coping will change the result, manlet.

He is her beta orbiter.

Eh, he’s had girlfriends before and could certainly have one now.

Lindsay is butterfaced and fat but good god what the fuck is wrong with me the proportion of her fat ass legs and asscheeks turn me on so bad it's hard to concentrate when watching Martins' videos because all i can think about is how much i want to bury my face in lindsay's dumb warm soft sweaty ass and inhale deeply

greetings fellow man of culture

>those floppy, small fat "tits" she revealed in the China videos
Her ass/thigh genetics save her.

She is his beta orbiter

Attached: lindsay_dreaming_of_martins.png (519x512, 530K)

Attached: le_goblina.png (504x658, 795K)

When are we gonna get leaked footage of martins clapping Lindsay's fat cheeks doggystyle with a fancy shifted aside thong

There's no clearer evidence of strongfat inceldom than the sad betas who praise this mishappen blob with terminal resting bitch face.

>Brian Shaw except he can actually run
Holy shit that image is fucking terrifying.

She was his girlfriend and trainer at arnolds watch the vlogs

It's between Martins, Hafthor and Mateusz.

Everything is cardio with those weights

>Thor cant even do a single cheat pull up

That video was hilarious, he was swinging like Tarzan.

this

>think
he obviously hit the wall a loooong time ago how could anyone not notice it?

he only won because this year wsm was light weights and cardio shit, not to mention the actual strong guys getting snapped up and shit
might be biased because i cant stand this cringy cunt but there is no way he is getting anywhere higher than 3rd place
1. kieliszkowski
2. hafthor
^this is next years result unless either gets snapped up

He already showed it was a fluke in Giants Live Wembley. Kieliszkowski spanked him there. On WSM he was lucky with the events and Thor got injured in the heats and couldn't go 100%
But I like the guy anyway.

agreed, i was being nice (by Jow Forums standards)

If it continues like that Kieliszkowski is gonna beat him. Only thing holding him back is his deadlift being '''weak''' compared to the top.

Isn't she that chink cameraman girlfriend?

Why is his dl so "bad"? Does he have poor leverages for it?

Side hoe.

I love the guy desu. his videos are wholesome and fun to watch.

Irl you don't just do 1 rep and then quit. Absolute power in a single rep isn't everything when it comes to strength.

>Not his girlfriend
really?

He pulls 400 kg, almost did 420 kg, but it's 'bad' if he wants to win events because most of his competitors for title pull more than him. This is the level of competition now, 400 kg is considered mediocre among top of the top strongmen.

Don't forget Shaw. He's still strong competition and very impressive

I know that's why i said "bad".

That's pretty much the way I instinctively feel about Martins, like he's not all that gifted and his career is just a series of flukes, he's certainly not as big a genetic freak as Mateusz for instance but relies on technique and strategy. He's the sumo puller or the bench archer of strongman if you will.
At the end of the day though it's not possible that it's just a string of flukes so obviously he's doing something right.
I will say that either way I don't like him
>literal nintendo switch manchild tier
>did gay vids
>anime fag
can't wait for the CHADeusz win t b h
hopefully next year

Sham got owned in his strong events by Martins this WSM

If it's true that he's not fucking her then he's a retard. I don't dig the hair coloring but I've always wanted an extra thicc gf like her.

jesus christ get some standards
she's fat with 0 (ZERO) muscle, tumblr hair, fish mouth syndrom
like fuck

wouldn't oberst be more dominate then because he was a football player?

Martins gf is a QT black girl. Pic related. You can see her in the background in the Arnolds video.

youtube.com/watch?v=wpkCxfyHQCs

Attached: Martins.png (924x1080, 755K)

nah senpai pretty sure it was mentioned in one of his videos that they done

Nope, I thought so too but I saw pictures on insta of him and his wife (not her).

Which is interesting because in some videos he's pretty touchey with this chick.

Smell some drama in the future maybe.

Attached: 162-1621446_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-4b7-anime-girl-wiping-sweat.jpg (820x873, 276K)

You're incorrect, user. He's dating the black girl. You're just going to have to deal with it.

high test

>qt
>black
gee, I wonder who could be behind this post

He said that he didn't really prepare for the Giants Live

>I wonder who could be behind this post
..Martins?

man of culture

The only running Brian is doing is running late

shlomo pls go

Nope, never again.

Seeth and copepilled

Attached: 1565481128119.jpg (1270x1358, 166K)

He's been distracted with all the international poon that flaunts him, touches his forearms, oils thighs, etc.

2nd at the arnold and 1st at wsm those arent flukes. But yeah i also want kieliszkowski to win. If only he could improve his dl. He always loses too many points there.

She's like a 4 lmao wtf dude. Unless chicks in the US are really that bad.

They aren’t, she’s a 3 at best. This site is just filled with incels

She's basically the female Tom.

People here like to pretend they're alpha but they will worship any women, even below average ones who don't take care of themselves.

this, she looks like she smells like stale bath water that's been here for 3 days cause the drain is clogged

KEK

It's funny how all these plebbit clowns on here started watching Strongman events with Eddie Halls 500kg deadlift and le epic game of thrones actor and somehow assume that Strongman competitions are supposed to be Powerlifting 2.0 but WSM always had tons of lifts other than max deadlift/log press/etc. and guys like Mariusz never won by being the strongest deadlifter.

youtu.be/KtcACA44bmc
@1:46 NIGGERS BTFO

d-do I have to win the WSM too to even have a chance at a thicc cute black gf?

Attached: 1564155078738.png (348x391, 240K)

>cute
>black

Attached: inciter_prolonger_pppa.jpg (520x742, 124K)

have sex, polcel

Attached: 1564305549193.jpg (389x700, 37K)

revolting

I approve

Attached: 7-10-19 pose.png (900x900, 1007K)

who could this mystery man be?

Attached: 1554053927507.png (402x420, 220K)

>immigrant in california
>anime fag
>cringe behavior
>his gym has commie flag
>dates negros
>has some colored hair female orbiter
>mini chink camera man

More like world's basedest man am i right?

Attached: 1561552688846.gif (245x180, 674K)

he doesn't have what it takes to be a champion anymore. of course he still has passion for lifting and the discipline to be competitive, but the desire to dominate the entire world is long gone from him and he's not getting it back. eddie hall had it for a year or two and he still won't shut up about how stressful it was. brian has a son now and he's too busy trying to sell out. anything he does in professional strongman at this point is just going through the motions.

that's a jewish photoshoot with some random model, not his wife or girlfriend.
go dilate.

>anime and hentai enthusiast
>fell for the lifting for strength meme
>got a qt3.14 black gf

is he our guy fit ?

Attached: plh7cdhph9q21.png (1280x720, 865K)

Its Dolph Lundgren with his wife Grace Jones, kike.
Dolph literally said white women are boring and thats why he married Grace. We all know you are afraid of the WMBF powercouple, Moshe.

Attached: 1549749820878.jpg (720x720, 76K)

nice try mate

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-14 Dolph Lundgren - Google Search.png (454x593, 240K)

Shaw is done.. He can only win if Thor, Martins and Mauteusz get injured.

mirin those calves bruv