Damn, cocaine is really good

damn, cocaine is really good
I bought some a while a go and I really found a lot of enjoyment out of it, with having very small downsides
I also smoke hashish almost every day
if anything, I should stop smoking
why would anyone do speed instead, for instance? speed really fucks you up mentally and physically

Attached: 1552752928893.jpg (750x730, 94K)

Cocaine is expensive asf

drinking has been much more expensive for me

>very small downsides
What are they? I had heard it was very bad for you.

why would anyone take cocaine? isn't XTC basically a safer and cheaper version of it?

X makes you speed like coke but it also has some sensory effects. That makes it fun for partying but probably hard to function on in day to day life.

enjoy your fucked dopamine hit
you'll never get the same satisfaction on the 2nd hit of the same dose

Cocaine has not the heavily destructive effect on the brain as amphetamines of any kind have. They, at first speed and meth, but mdma too, destroy the neurocells who produce serotonine and dopamine. The brain gets more fucked up with every use, causing symptoms of depression, adhs and with further use paranoia and drug-psychosis. With cocaine this effects take much longer to happen. Freud even advised this patients to take it as a medication in the 1920s.

They also used to prescribe gouging chunks out of your brain to cure various mental illnesses back then too.

you're talking about good cocaine, most of the cocaine people get is just cut with other shit toxic for you, if its good cocaine as in purity and stuff then yeah, same with meth, etc. Pablo made a whole business off it, the worse cocaine is in the richest places btw

This... isn't a sticc thread?

Attached: smugwojak4v2.png (640x400, 32K)

robots i really need to loose weight but im to mentall for the other ways should i use this?

Attached: images.png (257x196, 7K)

Just water fast you pathetic fat fuck.

Fuck off CIA, I am not going to buy your product, keep it for russian diplomats.

The real drug is not doing drugs at all. Trust me. It feels so good to not be held back by vices. I used to smoke weed and all sorts of stuff, but now I'm pure. Feels incredible.

downside is just not having enough

that is false
theyve kept me clean for over a year
it
is
not
okay

You have to want to be clean. Otherwise you're still being controlled by a substance. There is light on the other side trust me.

You wanna get high? Drink tap water

it is not one specific substance i want
what i do want though is for the boredom to go away
which most drugs do

Kinda agree.
I've been a daily smoker for about one and a half year but now I'm sober most of the time although I do indulge from somtimes. But every time I do I notice how worse I feel the next few days in contrast to my sober periods. I'll probably do some psychedelics once in a moon and maybe some MDMA every few months but escapism through drugs taught me some lesson I didn't really want to learn in the first place.