Does anyone else refuse to look at roasties at the gym...

Does anyone else refuse to look at roasties at the gym? Whenever I catch one miring or attempting to initiate eye contact, I make an effort to look at anything but them. I do this just so they don’t get that little bit of validation that comes from being looked at by a younger halfway-decent looking man. I do this to older women that make it obvious that they’re trying to get attention (ex: low cut tight tank top, midriff exposed, a lot of make up on).

Attached: 82633336-47C9-47D0-99CE-7825FE46B372.jpg (170x235, 11K)

Yeah I do that.

You do this because you're afraid of girls.

I can gurantee they don't care about you user and resist making eye contact with you as well.

I have a cute gf

no

I just make a really pissed off face and look at them

Cope

100% this

If I wanted to cope I would make a thread like this one.

Yeah I purposefully deny eye contact with women all the time. I read that denying women attention makes them want you more. Like if you text too often.

This is me. I felt a milfy cardio bunny looking at me but I always just act like I'm super concentrated and have better things to do, but I'm hating myself on the inside. I feel like it's too late now that I've been going to my gym for a year and have spoken to like 3 people.

Fuck me.

I avoid even getting close to women, everytime there are a woman using a cable machine or whatever, i just do another exercise

i really dont like women

fucking delete this bro this is false
I’m an alpha male not giving these attention seeking girls what they want
delete this
pls before I cry

Smelly butt and dick.

No one goes to the gym to meet people and you have pretty typical social awkwardness. Don't feel too bad, it isn't the easiest social setting.

That might be a factor outside. But in the gym I feel really confident. I just get a sick kick out of inflicting some random girl with my indifference in the same way girls treated me when I was younger. Does this make sense? No. Those gym girls never did anything to me.
Does this make me happy afterwards? No. I am needlessly shrinking my dating pool.
But there is something crazy about having a chick drastically alter her workout in order to follow you around and shove her ass in your face. Or when she picks the one piece of equipment that is directly in your line of sight. Or even when she asks for your help and you do whatever she wanted and just get back to work without another word.
Seems like I'm always trying to play catch and settle the score with people who aren't even there anymore. But it did get me in the gym.

Maybe, but also because I hate them.

God himself has posted underneath these heavenly quads.

But for real, thanks for being cool and supportive. (Not OP)

I fucked two thots at my gym so it's just you incel faggot

Your dad and grandfather are thots?

I have a moderate astigmatism and I don't wear my glasses when I workout. I can't make out faces and barely can make out body parts at the gym. All I can see are weights and bars. I prefer it this way.

i make out every girl's face when i'm at the gym. guys too. mostly in the day care.

This and the fact OP and all the faggots sympathizing are incels.

Attached: 1546136964811.jpg (584x657, 231K)

I bet you'll look at the men though you fucking fag.

I like women so no. I am usually just trying to focus and dont look back usually. If im just walking around then ill smile back.

these quads just made me feel better
thx quadbro

Attached: FB_IMG_1565722407508.jpg (1074x878, 92K)

>replies to incel comment with anime reaction image

yikes

In what way was that an incel comment? It seemed pretty nice which is typically the opposite of what incels are.

Been doing the same thing for years...started doing this after a gym sloot did all the stuff you said, I fell for the trap and got her number then she just strung me along using me for validation/attention then ghosted me. I know their game now.

I’ve started doing this as well. I don’t need to see anything except my goals.

I like this OP but to counteract this:
I have spent the last few years perfecting pic related to be just subtle enough not to get a complaint but still sharp enough to ruin their entire day

Attached: 428432EC-88E9-4199-8775-D2AF74A9A345.gif (425x250, 1.19M)

Holy this is this smart. I’ve been getting real tired of putting in my contacts before every session

I do that too more or less. I'm happy to check out a nice squatting butt when the girl is reasonably dressed, but my university gym has the occasional slut dressed in skin-coloured tights and a crop top that I refuse to look at..

These sluts make every decent individual uncomfortable and draw in actual creeps. The hormone ridden 17 year old freshmen can barely concentrate on their lifts when one of these show up.

>pic related, the kind of attire some girls wear to my gym.

Attached: slut.jpg (442x600, 23K)

Dont you wanting offspring. They just want you to love them

>avoiding one of the most basic elements of human interaction to feed your autism

OP, yeah, it's tough working out and having some hot slut looking at me, licking her lips while twisting one of her nipples with her other hand down her shorts and furiously masturbating while she's foaming at the mouth and moaning like a banshee. Kinda distracting!!!FACT!!!

>filename

based

Autismo Cope: The Thread

Attached: Bn7mL5Q.jpg (2592x1944, 733K)