What hope is there for a 28 year old ugly beta autist meek charismaless loser male with no friends or social...

What hope is there for a 28 year old ugly beta autist meek charismaless loser male with no friends or social experiences since school, no female attention ever, who has never been to a pub, club, or party (all of these despite having many jobs and having been to university for four years while living away from home, and living away from home for work), and who is blackpilled enough to know that his ugliness makes his life extremely hard and, that fact, along with the knowledge that women and chads get everything handed to them, has killed his motivation for anything in life?

And who abhors wagecuckery, with even bare minimum 9 to 5.30 Monday to Friday work feeling like a prison sentence? And who has a job in London but he pays a lot in rent? And who isn't enough of a normie to be promoted quickly in jobs?

And who wasted all his free time on mindless internet browsing because he is so lacking in motivation?

And who hated his university degree and therefore squandered all intellectual potential?

And who is genuinely jealous of young people today and youth in general? And who is terrified of becoming 30 years old?

And who finds that everything except for mindless procrastination feels like work due to his zero life purpose?

And who is a genuinely zero friends, everythingless with women, except prostitutes, loner? And who finds being among people a totally enervating ordeal because they all look down on him for being an ugly beta? And who imagines the ways they probably make fun of him behind his back?

And who isn't stupid enough to have his entire life redeemed by having a job or going to the gym or through self help? And who can see the arbitrariness of all philosophical axioms?

Attached: 1553468402503.jpg (236x230, 10K)

you could get a lot of (you)'s. That would be cool.

its over

However we'll give YOU (You)s instead, here's one

Quit whining loser. We live in the most amazing time humanity ever had. Grow a pair and do something with your life.

Dos

Try harder

you're gonna make it, trust me bro

not unless he does something with his life and mans up, otherwise he'll make the same post at 38 and god help him then, at that point it will be suicide instead of simply needing to get it together

Meh excuses. Pathetic.

You got a job in London man. That's more than most people can say. What do you do?

tl;dr but I assure you none of what you posted actually matters. You wanna change for the better, just fucking do it. The only thing that I can tell you for sure, is that if you have no faith in yourself, nobody else will either.

What race are you OP? If you're Asian—it's over.

All I do is work, study, and lift bro. What the fuck kind of fantasy world do you live in? Tbh this life is hardly worth living except for making gains and meeting other people. Literally everything else is a meme.

is it really that bad? i think not.

People like this should be euthanized. They're so fucking far beyond help or hope and they just bring other people down.

Indeed. There's probably some white Briton with a family to support that could be doing OP's job. Meanwhile OP is a self hating curry, stain on society diversity-hire taking up jobs, space and contributing nothing but a miserable disposition.

london is depressing as shit. I went to grad school in the uk and ended up in london for 3 years. holy shit it's a horrible place to live. got mugged too. the problem in the uk is the other nicer cities don't have jobs, especially the beautiful small towns in the countriside. so glad I had the option of just coming home. I like the uk but damn it can be depressing as fuck. bad pay and high living costs too.

Clean your room.

Attached: 1DE29C9D-CFCC-4D2D-B754-548670A04AA2.png (1688x885, 810K)

There is hope. But first you need to let go of your need be externally validated. You only need to validate yourself. You improve yourself for yourself. You do things for yourself. People will notice that and naturally come towards you more, but THATS NOT THE POINT. You're on your purpose for yourself. You look at yourself. You improve the things that you can improve. And don't have that shitty mindset where you can arbitrarily create excuses that says you can't improve in a lot of things. Thats just plain being lazy because there's also an arbitrary amount of reasons that says you can do those things. Make an effort to apply yourself. Visualize an SS+ version of you every time you look in the mirror and get the next step done to reach it. You don't need a philosophy right now. There is no 100% correct way of living. But you know what can be done right now? Improving yourself. Every. Fucking. Day. How can you know about the proper way of living life if you aren't even in your best mindset let alone best self. You will make mistakes. But that's is the process of learning. That is the process of getting better. Make mistakes and learn from them. Keep moving forward. One day it might be 4 steps back but itll be only a few more days till its 5 steps forward. At the end of the day, when no one is around and no one is listening, you only have yourself. So treat your SELF like a person. Encourage him. Grow with him. The inside self WILL become the outside self.

And then. When you are at a new base. When you can see further than you have. Then you can look whats in front of you. But never forget, that you're accountable to yourself.

You are the sculpter and the statue.

Attached: sculpter.jpg (1400x656, 218K)

>arbitrariness of all philosophical axioms
stopped reading there, just go outside and see for yourself how the world works you brainlet