Can someone redpill me on resistance bands?

Can someone redpill me on resistance bands?

Attached: blondevsbrunette.webm (1000x703, 2.62M)

They are useful, especially when travelling. Keep some in your gym bag.

Are they good for putting on mass? any specific brand rec?

>redpill me on resistance bands
I'm sorry is there a bunch of misinformation out there about resistance bands that is clouding your judgement and your hoping that someone has done a major independent study on them to show you the truth?
What the fuck are you even asking for?

Oh nevermind it's done retard who wants information spoon fed to them again.
How many times do we have to say it.
If you want to put on mass, eat more and do free weights, resistance bands are a good supplement to real exercise but you're not going to get yoked using them

I use the red, blue, and green ones from Rogue but comparable brands are the same thing. They are great when you travel because they allow you to get comparable workouts to free weights in a hotel room. I.e. doing band-resisted push ups, curls, lateral raises, tricep extensions, etc. I like to stretch with them too, check out DeFranco's Simple 6.

That's black hair

Attached: 1564241515925.webm (506x900, 1.43M)

it's a great and cheap way for a dyel novice to get into fitness with some basic arm building exercises, also great for travel to keep toned

Stupidity. Almost all hotels have gyms and even the universal-style machines are gonna give you a better workout than a bunch of bands.

whos the blonde

sure, they're bands that provide resistance

this isn't true. resistance is resistance. nothing you post can change this fact. here i'll even put together a full body routine that can scale to any resistance level
band pull aparts (upper back, rear delts)
band face pulls (upper back, rear delts)
band one arm rows (upper back, rear delts)
band pull down (lats)
band one arm ohp (shoulders, traps, tris)
standing band incline press (front delt, upper chest, serratus anterior, tris)
band hammer curls (forearms, biceps)
band y raise (shoulders)
band push up (chest, shoulders, tris)
band split squat (quads, glutes, spinal erector, hams)
standing band back extension (spinal erector, hams, glutes)
band single leg calf raise (calves)
band tricep extension (triceps, abs)
band wood chopper (obliques, abs)

you can split this up into an upper/lower, ppl or full body and do it 2-3x week each exercise sets of 1-5 in 1-20rm range you decide which ones you want to focus on more. to progressive overload add snother rep, use a stronger band or use a skimpy second band looped around the main band. you can find form tutorials and variations on yt. if you say you can't get a maximally challenging workout from this you full of shit or world class strength athlete even then..

they are good for pull ups assistence, guiding the bar in bench press, squat, deadlift (see alpha destiny) and some exercises in the last exercise of workout

beside that, they are shit

Use them for anal only

Just make sure they match your purse

Homegym fag here, they’re great for facepulls, band pull aparts etc but they’re also good to superset with. I’ll throw in some band pull downs after a set of skull crushers, or some band side raises after a set of lateral raises.

this one is pretty good

Attached: download (5).jpg (1280x720, 103K)

>Almost all hotels have gyms
nope

Lol

I use them for band pullaparts because a thumbnail in one of Jeff's videos said it was non-negotiable.

Yeah it’s a full body routine but it’s a body part memesplit,l, and with bands at that, which means it’s shit.
What is you fags obsession with dodging barbells at all costs?

>resistance is resistance
yeah great point let me just pull out my 500lb resistance band

based

They’re great for rehab...