Mods are dyel

mods are dyel

Attached: 636368AC-6317-4FE4-9F53-7AAF42E4D85C.jpg (3200x4136, 2.99M)

it's weird how inaccurate all of this is. It's like it was made by someone who has never left their room, and learned everything about society from weird websites.

Hi welcome to your first day on Jow Forums! Why don’t you check out the stick newfriend?

just one thing to say...fuck jannies!

Attached: 1529159294325.jpg (400x388, 29K)

Mods and especially Jannies should be required to post body lol

>this is what boomers actually believe

being jacked is a meme big muscles are almost always unnatural and unhealthy the most fit and athletically talented people in the world often look barely different from dyels. strength training is a meme you will build all the strength you need in life by not wasting your energy in a gym and just engaging in rigorous physical activity each day.

Attached: 1558046879727.jpg (324x499, 21K)

kek u sound dyel

There about 5 threads currently running right now that are distinctly off topic. You don't even need to pay them. Get more jannies

at this point I'm considering applying as janny

I got an interview a few months ago but never heard back.

Do you have to give up posting? How would they even enforce that?

I don’t like how the picture implies that a shoe with heavy arch support is less likely to over or under pronate your feet than a flat shoe. Most running shoes have high heels and overly heavy arch support that hugs your feet (and not in a good way). It’s like you are constantly walking downhill in a marsh.
Our feet evolved so that the arch would provide support, not that the arch would be supported all day. I understand exceptions have to be made somewhat because we are walking on hard floor and sidewalks all day, but Chucks are probably better on an already healthy foot than the majority of other shoes.

agreed. shoes with arch support are horrible.

It was clearly written by a butthurt boomer with dainty little arched ladylike feet. Don't think too hard on it.

Holy shit you are new. I miss being this new.

This goof ass image is from our friendly neighborhood lead thrower Sam Hyde, in the book he wrote with Rochefort and Carroll

Do you even lift?

big muscles and you'll still get snapped like a twig because you waste too much time lifting, recovering and maintenance plus you're probably LARPers

Attached: 1539736954038.jpg (410x308, 20K)

Dyel cope.

typical LARPer response

>making fun of cyclists
this image came close yet so far.

if you're still driving to work you're a fucking pussy. bike or take public trans.

>not making fun of cyclists
Now there’s nothing wrong with riding a bike. But if you’re one of those fucking fags who rides a $2000 road bike, wearing skin tight spandex and a stupid looking football-shaped helmet with one of those tiny little mirrors hanging off the side, going 20mph in the middle of the street and shaking your scrawny fist at anyone who DARES to drive like a normal human being within ten feet of you to either side, you deserve to be made fun of.

Attached: DDAD551C-9AD1-487C-8FEB-B9CA9EB18AAE.png (624x581, 68K)

yes, let's make fun of someone exercising on something thats $2K when you're riding around like a child prince in a $20K gilded cage

get over it fatso

He just hates white people.

Why would I do that when I can get a used bike for $100? Or better yet, get a Geo Metro for $1.5k and be in Reno tomorrow getting blown by a hooker? Jesus, the mental gymnastics to justify this shit. It’s not even that great for exercise, you’re better off jogging and doing fucking calisthenics.

Attached: FAB1D0D5-B754-42C8-A3DA-5E0ABFFD9C05.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

>tfw $4k road bike

Attached: pepe in a tuxedo.jpg (820x836, 154K)

NIGGA YOU CAN GET A WHOLE FUCKING TEN YEAR OLD LINCOLN TOWN CAR FOR THAT MUCH

parking $350/month

Attached: sadfrog.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

imagine being this much of a fucking burger

Imagine being so much of a Eurofag that you’d attempt to justify spending any more than $300 on a fucking bike nigga

Attached: 72FF9A0F-F86C-481E-B51C-3C0A6EC98D11.jpg (960x772, 103K)

I don't disagree with the whole image but the overall message is pretty inane.

The boomer who made this unironically sounds like he's seething

It's made by sam hyde who is an alt right power lifter

Based