Rate my dinner fit

Rate my dinner fit

Jerk chicken
Jasmine rice
Corn
Orange for dessert

Fit or fat?

Attached: 20190813_194603.jpg (4032x3024, 3.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/is-corn-a-vegetable#1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

75% grains
25% protein

>fit or fat
you tell me

Uh corn is a vegetable dum dum

way too many carbs fatty
get some fucking greens in there, and by in there I mean at least 2/3 of your plate

>corn
>entire nutritional profile is starch

Nah dude it's a whole grain, and it's basically just carbs and fiber. Next time do either corn or rice, not both. You need some green vegetables on the plate. Green beans or salad would have probably paired nicely with the chicken.

Attached: CORM.png (199x254, 9K)

Corn is nutritional in the sense that ice cream is nutritional for its protein.

Not your best option by a few miles m8.

If it's a grain then go bake with it you idiot. Get got atheists

Tbh I'm eating this and i actually do regret the corn and rice. Memes aside. Its too filling. And I had fresh Edamame I could have made too. I played myself

ok lemme change my answer:

75% carbs
25% protein

vegetables don't have 27g carbs per 1cup
>Whole corn, like you eat on the cob, is considered a vegetable. The corn kernel itself (where popcorn comes from) is considered a grain.
healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/is-corn-a-vegetable#1

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 7.53.15 PM.png (1378x752, 85K)

I see so I gotta eat it on the cob. Then its better for me?

at least put some salt and pepper on the corn (if not some butter)

I prepped a buncha chicken and rice for dinner this week fit.

I made the corn for just this one meal. I think I'm going with peas tomorrow instead.

Since it was just frozen I usually add pepper later.

Double the meat, replace the corn with Greens

B-but I'm trying to cut down on calories user. Real talk though is rice not the problem? I could eat white rice all the time but I always figured a bit with dinner frequently would make me fat.

sub all white rice for brown lad

Aww man but brown rice is dookies compared to white rice. Don't even deny it

I'm not the biggest fan of corn, but this looks like a solid meal. 9/10.

It's a pretty small portion of rice, so I wouldn't worry about it. It's mostly the fact that you basically had 2 starches making it a really carb heavy meal.

Basmati rice and broccoli instead of jasmine rice and corn. Greek yogurt with a couple blueberries instead of an orange. That's a perfect dinner.

I'm trying to make shit I can meal prep for this new fast cuz if I don't I'll eat a load of shit for the 8 hours im allowed to eat. So it's a lot of bulk prep like rice and chicken

Oh shit I forgot to eat my orange! I DO fucks with greek yogurt with fruit on the bottom though. I love some brocc too you got a point user.

It's not a lardass dinner especially because of the portion size but it isn't fit tier in terms of macros and such

In my defense im a lard ass more worried about Ks than macros atm.