Ask someone who lifts since 2010 but never trained legs anything

ask someone who lifts since 2010 but never trained legs anything

Attached: skip-leg-day1.jpg (427x640, 61K)

Why are you black?

I've noticed that niggers NEVER train legs. Why?

What's your leg routine?

Attached: 1557362969902.png (310x165, 68K)

The reason blacks have small calves is high insertions btw

>gh insertions
Gayniggers confirmed?

I'm not talking about that, I'm talking the legs in general and squatting/deadlifting, niggers like you barely do it. Niggers always train their arms and chest much more than anything else.

im not black, just making an observation

Why did you begin at 7-years-old and think that "lifting" once a month qualifies you to the standard implication of a "lifter?"

Where can I find a bf like this?

Impoverished black suburbs.

Attached: 1539341601546.jpg (474x453, 27K)

Isn't that lotus? He's hot asf ngl

Attached: dia_sweat.jpg (644x422, 69K)

>desu

laziness. such is the race.

its all so tiresome

Attached: images-7.jpg (739x415, 36K)

Thats not lotus you avatar fagging faggot

R8

Attached: 20190813_215230.jpg (2576x1932, 1.81M)

I want pepperoni pizza

Attached: 1562979845090.jpg (486x720, 79K)

get your eyes checked sis

Black Jow Forums here,

In my experience, if they aren't in a sport, Blacks train almost exclusively for aesthetics/pussy. Most girls don't give a shit about your legs as long as you've got a solid upper body. I knew one bro who spent 2 hours a day in the gym and he'd nothing but the machines, he was pretty strong but he had no control over his strength and couldn't jog 10 yards without gassing the fuck out.

Also, Heavy squats/deadlift are gruesome and you need a great deal of mental toughness to persist with them on daily basis. Did some 63lb double kettlebell front squats yesterday and I had to really dig deep into myself to just to finish a set. Ooooh weighted jump squats will also have your legs burning like lava Although, I'm motivated to train legs for martial arts/strength reasons. Legs are extremely important, training that area will boost your testosterone/hgh more than any part in your body.

Attached: kick_by_tahra.jpg (650x997, 268K)

upper body gains come a lot slower than leg gains
why is this even a meme you couldn't build the big upper/chicken leg look even if you tried
most men won't have good definition and size it's genetic
your upper will look pretty much no different from your lower you will never have their size and definition in any part of your body so stop being a memeing retard

100% cope post from a weak little faggot.

>Ooooh

He is certified.

>tfw you have nigger calves

Attached: 13f.gif (498x594, 97K)

>Most girls don't give a shit about your legs
But this is wrong. Girls love legs and glutes.

lotus did, had 465 front squat iirc

Attached: 1407882585861.jpg (1392x3202, 901K)

The constant gay posting is one thing but the racemixing is to far

yeah it makes me viscerally uncomfortable when someone has a built body and then scrawny legs. like you did this to yourself, and wtf were you thinking?

Are you a girl (a real one)?

Post bodies

yep

Stop posting

Bump