What is the fastest way to tone my skinny biceps? Im not trying to look like pic related...

What is the fastest way to tone my skinny biceps? Im not trying to look like pic related, just want to tone them up fast. I’ve lost some weight recently, and my arms look too skinny now. Looking to add a small amount of muscle naturally, no chemicals or supplements.

Attached: 4L_WCssUvmM.jpg (620x349, 32K)

retard

Childish comment coming from a 50 year old man.

Let me guess, your next question will be how to "get a six pack"?

Attached: DELiJ2lV0AAI8xl.jpg (810x429, 41K)

Ok retard

>tone
Why do people still fall for this meme

post body

Chin ups
If you're not fat add weight
If you're fat just do them a lot
I do 8x10 and I get a lot of volume in because I'm overweight and nearly obese

Nope just want to tone arms, but cool prediction bro. You suck as a psychic.

No thanks. I’m not gay, but it feels good to be hit on. Thanks my gay friend. You’ve made my day:)

kill yourself retard op you're human garbage

toning is not a thing, you want to build muscle, do bicep exercises exclusively and eat at a caloric surplus, and get 0.8g of protein per lb you weigh, there you go

Thanks user. I dont have a pull up bar, but I’ll give it a try on the jungle jim at my local park.

Im doing Intermittent fasting. Thats how I lost the weight. Do you think I’ll be able to build a small amount of muscle doing IF?

you could have just told him this. Just because he said the word toning doesn't mean you have to go after him like he's the enemy of the state

Op here. I literally had no idea toning was a meme. I learn something new on here everyday.

Why would I kill myself when I can fuck your mom instead. Sure, she’s old and her pussy smells, but if your absent father could handle it, Im pretty sure I can too.

that was my first comment on the thread

yea, I posted that, but I just learned it recently myself, don't take the insulting posts on here too seriously, it's an anonymous board, but there are sometimes useful things

you could have learned that from the sticky, you absolute cretin

You have to also work on your triceps. Do 3 sets of 10 -or- 6 sets of 5 of the following.

Regular curls

Skull crushers

Hammer curls

Hammer skull crushers

Make sure to do this 3 times a week. example: mon, wed , fri. Lets them "rest" the rest of the week so they heal and grow.

Attached: Morty Kombat.jpg (960x946, 63K)

This image is fake and gay.

>tone

Attached: man of laugh.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

>toning
>Jow Forums
>not an enemy of the state
imagine being THIS new

Attached: man of laugh 4.gif (400x170, 1.97M)

8 hours arms workout (NON NEGOTIABLE)

Attached: PIQ1V7j.png (708x868, 1004K)

the only way to get big arms is to take large doses of steroids. The arms don't grow much in size naturally because they are a relatively unimportant muscle so it wouldn't make sense for the body to allocate a lot of resources to it. its all about survival in the end.

Wow that might be the most virgin post i have ever seen. GG.