The characteristic feature of all Germanic tribes was a long mustache and no beard

>the characteristic feature of all Germanic tribes was a long mustache and no beard

Tell me how the standalone mustache is not the most alpha of all facial hair styles? Especially since every nigger and his cousin sports a beard nowadays.

Attached: 2be4a414fb365894f76a9d6232980f66.jpg (693x874, 89K)

Reminder that germanic tribes got wiped out and the women raped by the Romans so modern Germany barely shares the same genes

Other way round you fucking retard

Actual mongoloid, do your research on your "ancestors".

I fucking hate ironic mustaches.

t.
Eat shit schlomo

Attached: DF6F22F7-57A9-4EF1-81D2-EA9267664F65.jpg (398x472, 26K)

while based medchads keep btfoing the kikes the germo*ds are still paying reparations to israel

clean shaven will always be the mark of a true chad

Attached: Augustus_Bevilacqua_Glyptothek_Munich_317.jpg (1529x2209, 1.74M)

Mustaches with the right style can be alpha on a man with alpha features but often they just look creepy
Literally both of you are wrong.

Jawlet cope

Wtf does a standalone mustache have to do with your jaw?

Attached: f7a6d32496d6f7c5804b3c786e084968.jpg (561x800, 91K)

The Germanic tribes lived like savages till the Romans came and civilized them. Hardly based to take fashion advice from barbarians if you ask me.

To add insult to injury, the fucking moors kicked out and killed the last of the Visigoth kings, who was, of course of Germanic descent.

Most bearded fags have beards to conceal their otherwise putrid chin. Real Jawbois are clean shaven or have pedo staches so the whole world can see their prestine jawline.

Germanic tribes were unkempt savages that lived like literal animals

While the Greeks were discovering math, geometry, democracy, and building a long-lasting society, Germanic tribes were living in wooden huts, roaming the lands, eating raw meat, berries, and stabbing their enemies with sharp sticks

S3vridge is the type of Germanic animal that would have represented the Germanic tribes at the time

Dogs.

>Get cucked by Moors
>Become Nazis

what do Germanics even have to live for
kek

>snaggle toothed
>overflowing stache
>long hair with palm tree on top
looks like some tweaker lmao

Culturally: Romans
Genetically: Hun

as a gay guy, three of the four guys I slept with that has that facial hair are all bottoms and the 4th one was submissive vers so idk about that

>S3vridge is the type of Germanic animal that would have represented the Germanic tribes at the time
That's cool as fuck

based and princeps pilled

>living in wooden huts
>roaming the lands
>eating raw meat, berries
>stabbing their enemies with sharp sticks
Sounds fun

based

Yes, facial hair is makeup for men, gotta show off those facial aesthetics.

It looks pedo gay as fuck

Moustaches are a disadvantage since they can get grabbed and pulled. So is long hair.
Maybe if the Germanics clean shaved and cur, they wouldn't be absolute dog shit in war.

>be people to stop the Romans' advance
>proceede to beat the shit out of Rome and rape their women
>implement the manorial system which civilized Europeans
>implement this system in every place west of the hjalnal line
>populate most of western Europe
>colonize most of the world
>create such irrelevant things as the enlightenment and the industrial revolution
>tfw a nigger on Jow Forums proclaims you to be shit at war and uncivilized

Attached: iknI3WI.jpg (817x960, 172K)

Patricians were known for their long beards you helpless faggot
Learn about the first sack of Rome

lmao cope harder with your fairy tales no one else believes

Attached: 1381685852918.png (250x250, 137K)

I love it how mutt-burgers White nationalists love germanics, and take Germany as the epitome and the gold standard of the master race... when it's Mediterraneans that are the master race. And I'm not even a Med, Europe progressed how it did thanks to bedrock of thought set by the Greeks, the order and structure of Rome and stomped Islamic expansion in it's peak military power in Spain and later Italy again with countless advances in sciences and the arts.

Attached: 1481980940676.png (750x713, 360K)

But they weren't white user

whites are literally all descended from middle eastern cro magnons

all indo European user

So then by that absurd metric, I guess Whites aren't the master race after all.

Italians have the highest IQ in the western world.

Italians have the lowest obesity in the western world.

How can anyone else compare?

That retarded cult known as Catholicism ruined the whole Mediterranean picture
Romans didn't consider themselves as part of the same ethnic group as Greeks, unless you give up your racially/culturally pure imaginary groups you can't lump them together
But then you must realize that that were North Africans, not Arabs who were stopped (more like who stopped, the Iberian peninsula being way more rich than the Gaul at the time) at Spain, they count as Meds (and ironically were known as the apex of what was called Islamic culture)
Mediterraneans were the fiercest opponents to science and reason, burned people alive for saying blood was circulating in the whole body, which is why it let Northern Europe take over and become the representative of "Civilization". The first Japanese who went to Europe called Naples "as dirty as Shanghai".

I do agree the whole Nord wankery is retarded though, especially since its biggest defenders are crypto-Slavs

Attached: 1509166702498.jpg (959x768, 141K)

>germanic tribes got wiped out and the women raped by the Romans
American education thread?

They were literally genocided outside of Northern Germany while Roman colons founded new colonies in the conquered regions though. There used to be a lot of Celts and Germanic tribes in the Italian peninsula. Caesar became famous for wreaking the Helvetians.

>fur coat
>long hair
>earrings
>proto-fishnet stockings
The Roman in the background probably died from laughter.

how did that work out for you rapebaby?

subscribe

I love how amerimutts worship people that have no relation to them anymore in general, like your seething brown ass for one. When I lived in Spain I actually got a lot of compliments because I'm tall and blue eyed, but keep seething on Germanics you retarded ogro de las americas.

You're thinking of the Celts. The Germans descended into Roman territory and destroyed them

lmao why is it always the same story of "foreign people worship me", you got noticed once because you're different, imagine how it must be for the Japs when they get on weeb territories, get over it incel
Caesar happened then

Because it happens you fucking idiot, not everyone is genetic trash like yourself.

I bet you took it as a compliment when your dad said in front of you that you were "special"

Lol. The Romans got btfo repeatedly and were eventually annihilated.

Attached: Sacking-of-Rome-by-the-Vandals.jpg (861x559, 88K)

Cesar fought the Celts / Gauls you mongoloid. He only has one battle where he pushed back an invading force of Germans. After Teutonburg forest Rome was too afraid to cross the Rhine. The Germans brought down Rome.

Is this nigga serious. Stay out of /his/

>Decrying wood as building material
Fucking know nothing opinionated wastrels on this site.

Not American.

>Moors
>peak military expansion
>Stomped
>After some 80% of the Iberian peninsula was conquered
>In Spain
But not by the already subdued Spanish

the germans lived a natural lifestyle, eating high quality food and growing to be some of the world's strongest and tallest people....the greeks in their decadence discovered the flavour of carbs and as a result were overpowered by kefir drinking turks, dooming their race for eternity

Except he isnt cool.

Do you have any good book recomendations on the greeks or rome?

I don't agree with 90 percent of what he says but you have to admit, some Latvian eating nothing but raw meat and fruits is pretty based. The dude is ripped, isn't afraid to say weird shit, lives off the government, and knocked up his Danish GF. If that's not hilarious / likeable I don't know what is.

So what they went to some place and ooga booga raped women like niggers. Their genes dissolved among the vast majority of locals.
Romans were cutting down entire Germanic tribes that dared to cross the border for hundreds of years. Only when Huns came and all Germans became their slave fighters, they managed to swarm weakened Roman defences and make bridges out of their bodies so their Hun overlords could stamp on it with their horses.
Germans were the original niggers of Europe.

dutch gf....shes a cutie too

>picture of a patrician
>clean shaven
kys

this

Who reconquered the Peninsula then? Italians came to lend a hand or something for the sake of doing so? French? English? Are you retarded?

Good relatively recent one on Rome and power politics in the ancient world in general is pax romana:war peace and Conquest in the roman world

Decline and fall of the roman empire is classic but outdated now, beard's spqr is a better entry text