Will being muscular make you more attractive to women if you are a manlet or is it a cope?

Will being muscular make you more attractive to women if you are a manlet or is it a cope?

Attached: brahss.jpg (564x564, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/after-service/201907/5-reasons-why-women-and-men-care-about-big-muscles?utm_source=FacebookPost&utm_medium=FBPost&utm_campaign=FBPost
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It’s cope, but healthy cope.

A muscular manlet will always be more attractive than a skinny-fat manlet.

It makes you look insecure, there's nothing sexy about an angry little muscle man.

No. It's a cope.

It will make you a little more attractive to women up to a point. Personality and charisma matter way more.

And face matters even more

Living is a cope for mortals. This is the ultimate redpill. Now KYS. You don't want to cope do you?

This

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/after-service/201907/5-reasons-why-women-and-men-care-about-big-muscles?utm_source=FacebookPost&utm_medium=FBPost&utm_campaign=FBPost

if your hair looks like this you should know everyone everywhere is making fun of you behind your back

yes, muscles always look great and make women more attracted, even if you get mogged by bigger guys. Always lift for yourself though.

The redpill is that, its like 70% face bros.

yes but you're better off going for a slimmer look than a big chest big lats one. you'll actully look shorter from a distance if your torso is all wide

Eh, that's cope. Usually Muslim and ethnic women dig this haircut.

this
strive for 'effortless' tone and leanness

I'm a 21 year old manlet that looks like a teenage boy band Twunk. shit sucks.

Girls my age (20- 25) will stare at you and think you are cute, but wont consider date you . They will only appreciate the eye candy and maybe hookup. I get mires from young looking girls under 18 a lot of times, but the underaged girls are not worth it.

Workout,skín max,Get a good haircut, and get /fa/ as fuck, and learn charisma and you'll be leagues above normalfag lankets

Attached: DGaQm6LWsAIOS-F.jpg (513x826, 79K)

Why did you post a gypsy kid

every man should workout no exceptions

Anyone else feel like they look hot from the front or head tilted a bit to the side, but the whole side profile look ugly?

Have you looked at yourself from a 3/4ths profile?

Halfway between front and side profile? i think you probably look better like that

Most men have shittty side profiles but decent front and 3/4th views

cut your hair bucko

Depends on how muscular and how much of a manlet. If you're roided like a bodybuilder at 5'7, I can't imagine its good.

Depends on how short you are

Never. Girls love this haircut. At least the ones that go to my university.

Most women like whatever their friends like or Instagram tells them to like. Men will fight to the death with their best friend over whether tits are better than arses.

Women aren’t like us user, their preferences are malleable, or to be more honest, completely arbitrary.

Stop worrying about these things outside of bantering on here and with your pals. You’re wasting time worrying about what women think. I’m not sure they *think* at all.

Attached: F4DD79AE-12A6-4446-8EDB-ACCA85D490ED.gif (275x428, 944K)

>Most women like whatever their friends like

lol all the girls in my area go crazy for fatass sloppy bearded guys. OP is fucked if he lived where I live in. Glad i'm moving out soon

it's not even cope it's fucking delusion dude, by getting larger you'll look even more short and ugly in proportion. I have manlet friends who get 10/10s easily because they're skinny and have the pretty boy look.

What kind of girls do your prettyboy friends get? And where do you live?