Happy couple! Colin looked fit in a simple pair of swim trunks - Daily Mail

>Happy couple! Colin looked fit in a simple pair of swim trunks - Daily Mail

This is what being fit is, and it is apparently enough to make it. Explain this Jow Forums.

Attached: 17236570-7353223-image-m-48_1565716291795.jpg (634x875, 69K)

Do you guys think he's natty??

>judging yourself by the standards of simple minded creatures who would consume garbage media like this in the first place
ngmi

So basically every daily mail piece describes everyone as looking gorgeous or fabulous or ripped or whatever. Unless maybe someone looks like they exploded. But seriously, click around, everyone is described as looking good

Guesses:

1. People click more on saying people are looking beautiful than shitty
2. Celebrities are more tolerant of Daily Mail photographers taking pictures of them if they flatter them than criticize

>"Don't worry babe, I met someone at a party the other week who works for the Daily Mail. He can capture a good picture of me and you, give us some good publicity, you know...
>All I have to do is mention some local gigs coming our way soon and some producers who are interested. So wear whatever. You look fine babe.

Something like 70% of non-muslim British people are obese. It's fucking crazy over there.

doesn't "fit" mean something else in britbong?

It means attractive

doesn't "attractive" mean something else in britbong?

Brit here. Im 115kg at 12% bf. People stop me in the street. We are a nation of fat, disgusting lazy rude dickheads. Women are hideous inside and out.

A large majority of the population dont walk for months at a time. The fattest nation in Europe. I just want a girlfriend but all i see are fat slags, rude and loud.

it means passable specimen of humanity.

This. Everyone notices that.
The Daily Mail regularly calls Amy Schumer "Toned" when she is anything but.
I even think it's a kind of inside joke that you, the reader, should feel yourself a part of.

Considering bongland is the closest mankind has ever actually gotten to george orwell's 1984, doesn't "humanity" mean something else in bongenese?

>Explain this Jow Forums.
Daily Mail has vested interests in complimenting Colin-whoever-the-fuck-that-is (it pleases the readers and the celebrity)

Scarlett is a notorious whore. Who cares!!!FACT!!!

>Im got dam mr.olympia compaired to him then
In america if your not fat your fit.
Juding on how fit is uesed in the context i would say they are brit's.(i don't know who dafq these people are)

he benches every now and then

>candid pic at beach
>user standing in front of bathroom mirror right after pump, flexing in favourable light
he looks fit enough.

>damn Colin Jost looks like THAT

Same. That's why I found a German gf. She's super thin and fit, a body that's one in 50 million here in the US.

>115kg at 12% bf

Yeah that's going to be a 'post body' for me brah

I'm British and this is sadly true. I'm a 5'8" manlet and while I lift I'm on the skinnier side, yet I still manage to mog the absolute shit out of almost everyone here, which is just sad. The briftags are horribly out of shape, and I'm genuinely disgusted by most people