How the fuck do I cook these? It tastes like ass every time I try

How the fuck do I cook these? It tastes like ass every time I try

Attached: bcb-cooked-3.jpg (990x594, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thekitchn.com/how-to-cook-moist-tender-chicken-breasts-every-time-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-36891
youtube.com/watch?v=TCVTOa01uN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

user...how do you fuck up chicken to make it taste bad.

Deadass I'm genuinely curious.

u eat ass?

It's the texture mostly. It's either under-cooked inside or super dry or a mix of both. The only decent chicken I ever eat are from restaurants or other people's cooking.

I eat my girlfriend's ass

everyone does in 2019

Salt
Pepper
Cooking with a hot enough pan so the maillard reactions browns the outside
Using different seasonings and cooking methods other than boil, or cooking til it's a dry brick
Cook to 155, not 165+
Eating with good sides
Etc etc etc
Learn to feel the meat/get a meat thermometer retard

>get a meat thermometer retard
this sounds impossibly contrived not to mention impractical if I cook several breasts at the same time

I'm the original user

And no a meat thermometer works even with cooking multiple pieces at a time, or if you're really desperate you can get a IR thermometer to measure it to where you don't even need to stab individual pieces.

Or, you know, you can develop a valuable skill and look up how to identify when a chicken breast is done cooking and that way you can build upon and work on your cooking ability so you can impress the sloots you bring home.

>tfw love eating ass
what's your recipe OP?

the problem is that cooking is completely uneven. If I wait for one area to cook another will become over cooked

I'm gonna learn you today, wanna learn how to cook on stove or oven bake them?

Not OP but stove pls

stove I guess. cooking meat right in the oven seems physically impossible.

Marinate that motherfucker for 24h in Apple cider vinegar, onions sauce, garlic, oregano.

Be happy.

Meant onions sauce

Add water, salt, olive oil, and sugar to a container
Put chicken in container and let it sit for 30 mins to 6 hours
Remove chicken and remove excess water
Season chicken as desired
Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes
Wrap in aluminum foil for 5 minutes
Eat

>begs for advice
>”wah your advice is bad”
You know how I can tell you’re either a fucking woman or a beta?

food you don't make always tastes better, follow recipes you like, learn recipes your friends make

literally just do this. It couldn't be easier.

thekitchn.com/how-to-cook-moist-tender-chicken-breasts-every-time-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-36891

You're not adding anything productive either user

If it's too dry just switch to thighs, they have more fat and are dark meat so they stay juicier. Breasts are inherently a dry cut.

HOLY FUCK I WANT CHICKEN BREAST RIGHT NOW IT LOOKS SO FUCKING DELISH!

Attached: Crocomire.png (903x928, 1.97M)

undercook them

>eating for taste
I always make them like this:
>nothing on my chicken breast, not even a hint of salt
>bake for 40 minutes 190°C
And then I eat that shit with plain brown rice.

Attached: 1564434949249.jpg (567x504, 117K)

Ok

1. When you get a chicken breast cut off the little tender flap on the backside of it (if it has one, some distributors leave them on, some don't). It interferes with cooking, but also is great to save so you can have some homemade tendies.

2. If you have a chicken breast that isn't completely flat/even you're going to want to take some kind of heavy/dense object to flatten out the chicken to help it cook even and so you can create a nice golden crust. (A rolling pan or meat tenderizer works great, a heavy frying pan works as well).

3. Once flattened out, you're going to want to let the chicken get to room temperature(DO NOT COOK OUT OF THE FRIDGE), it fucks with how it cooks and causes it to get tough. (Takes about 25 mins)

4. While it's getting to room temp, it's a good time to let it marinade in a baggy if you have one otherwise apply any seasonings you have. (Thyme, lemon, rosemary, dill, sage are all great, I love a lemon pepper blend personally.) Also salt&pepper by itself are great, however hold off on putting the salt until about 5-10 minutes before you're ready to cook, the salt while it dries out the chicken to get a nice crust, if left on for an extended period of time can fuck with it.

5. Get your pan to medium high/high, and put your oil in. Olive oil works well, but if you go to high you can cause the oil to smoke which will leave your chicken tasting bitter (the oil should have a good sheen and flow like water with no smoke just from sitting in the pan).

6. Put your chicken in, DO NOT FUCK WITH THE CHICKEN, you're wanting a nice crust to form. Do not poke, do not stab with a fork, do not flip, all you're gonna do is sit their with your protein shake and stare at it.

7. Once the edges of the chicken turn translucent and white you're going to flip it.

8. Repeat step 6&7 by waiting for the edges to fully turn.

9. Pull the chicken out of the pan when edges are fully cooked now you're gonna let the chicken rest for 5 min. Then enjoy

disgusting, and no they don't, it's a meme

for some reason red pepper goes extremely well with chicken

I found best solution to this to just make some cuts on the thicker parts of the chicken breast. About half way through or so. So as you fry the first side on pan you can make some cuts with maybe 2-3 cm between each cut. Add spices (doing it now allows some of it to sprinkle into the cuts as well) and while the first side isn't completely cooked you flip the breast around. Then flip it around 1-2 times depending on how it looks. I get lots of compliments from people who I serve chicken cooked this way so it can't be too bad.

Great advice here, user. I usually flip them only once, after the crust has formed. It seems to be enough and it leaves the inside real nice and juicy. When lettin' it rest I also put a small bit of butter on top it to melt; tastes glorious

At a certain age I just realized being picky was counter intuitive to survival and suddenly shit like brussel sprouts and sardines tasted pretty damn good.

Season raw meat with salt, pepper, plus whatever else. I like balsamic vinegar and paprika. Preheat oven to 275 and cook for 25 mins. Take out of oven and cut it up. Voila, perfect every time

Turn down the heat and cook it more slowly.

Sounds fuckin good

Based and minimalist pilled

Chicken breasts are for faggot boomers they're the ones who made it popular. Don't eat like a faggot boomer. Eat fatty meat.

preheat oven to 450
butterfly the breast
brine in salt water until the oven's ready
paper towel to dry off meat
olive oil
whatever seasonings you like
into the oven for 15 mins

it's that easy. brine keeps it juicy.

based. food is fuel. the less you can attach eating to pleasure or any emotion at all the better off you will be.

Whoop meant 375

Salt and BBQ on high to sear the outside first and keep in the juices, check using meat thermometer. Done.

You need to cook it rare

TURN
DOWN
THE
FUCKING
HEAT

God, it's threads like these that remind me that Jow Forums is full of literal fucking children.

Children have their parents cook their meals. I'm just an inept young professional

shutup fag i dont like long cook times.

Get one of these air fryers, man. Won't taste like restaurant chicken or anything, but throw 1 or 2 tenderloins in there, 330 for 25mins, you're good. Can cut up a potatoe into fries and throw in with it. Shit's amazing

Attached: JYq53dPY.png (4066x4066, 1.81M)

t. low T trips

youtube.com/watch?v=TCVTOa01uN8

start at 2:00

2 brotips for you for fully cooked and tasty chicken. The first is brining. Take 2-3L of water, mix in around 1/4 cup of salt, pour it into plastic bag and seal the chicken inside. Let it sit in the brine for around an hour.

The second tip sounds counterintuitive to health, but is what everyone should do. You leave the meat out of the fridge for half an hour prior to cooking. This raises the temp of the meat to closer to room temp, meaning you can achieve a good sear without overcooking the exterior but still reaching safe eating temp on the inside.

Brine for joociness, then leave out for doneness. You can combine both steps and leave the chicken in the bag but out of the fridge for the last half hour

based brotiper

I'm sure you'd eat literal shit if that's what anons told you "high T" faggots do.

Confirmed woman

>Deadass
Niggers aren't welcome here.

Yeah everyone let's soak our meat forever because we have fuck all better to do.

Searing is SO important. If it isn't seared then you can't eat it.

shit tips.

stay a faggot who doesn't want to improve alone, faggot.
or at least if you say shitty tips, give better tips.

>iron grilling pan
>butterfly the breasts
>nandos sauce on chicken
>put on pan one side until black lines form
>flip over to the other side until black lines form

Fuck baking it, this is the quickest and easiest way to cook chicken so it tastes nice every time.

Attached: stovetop-grilled-chciekn-.jpg (750x1050, 200K)

looks good

Buy a Sous Vide and a food grade container. Season entire package of breasts to your liking, throw in large ziploc bag and immerse at 140 for an hour. Chicken stays moist and there's almost no clean up. Any brainlet could do it.

Attached: download (4).jpg (625x625, 50K)

The second tip is literally what you are supposed to do with meat. Wait, are you telling me most guys here don't know how to cook properly?

i always flatten mine so it's even

>he doesn't eat roider shit for their test gains
NGMI