Why yes I do do PPL, how did you know?

>Why yes I do do PPL, how did you know?

Attached: su3bdm8mgl831.jpg (1920x1920, 189K)

>do do

Is this for real? I just started PPL and very excited to see how it turns out. Am I wasting my time?

It isn't gramatically incorrect

Yes, switch to SS+GOMAD ASAP

Upper/lower is superior

I’m stupid but I’m not retarded

>doo doo

Attached: 36B54396-E1AE-491A-AFD3-579BC3C699F2.jpg (480x480, 28K)

PPL is pretty based, but the strength gains are relatively slow.

Adding 10 pounds to your bench each month isn’t optimal at the intermediate level but it’s steady and comes with size gains

I like PPL because I have a home gym so I waste no time travelling to the gym and can thus easily lift 6 times a week. My lower body grows faster than my upper body so I prefer more total upper body volume than lower per week. I like keeping my workouts short and PPL keeps them at barely over an hour with a big compound at the start and superset accessories to follow.

Attached: 46198-2-1445824762.jpg (1280x720, 266K)

PPL is literally the best program if the only thing you care about is size and aesthetics, and even some professional bodybuilders still run it because it is so optimal.
if you are some incel that cares about muh 50 lbs/month strength progression on the big 4, then you should probably run something else, yea

if you're a new lifter it doesn't matter whatsoever as long as you eat big and train hard.

Thanks for the advice, I’m not looking for some miraculous routine and found this one to be realistic.

I did PPL for a while, was okay. Just more demanding on schedule to fit it in twice a week sometimes. Switched to upper/lower twice a week instead every other day and I like it a lot more though. Have more energy on wo days so been able to push a lot harder

Any other good ppl routine beside the reddit one?

Also anyone got one without any machine?

If you do a 6 day PPL, juat focus the first excersise of the day on a main lift, which should differ from the main lift you will do later that week for the same muscle group. Ex...first push day bench, second push day OHP

Work in the accessory lifts you like around that for each day, but don't overdo it. You want muscle tearing but not pain all week. You'll be triggering protien synthesis twice a week so just do 1 main and 3 accessory lifts per workout and with variety you can cover everything weekly. Also don't forget your cardio.

I only have a barbell, dumbbells, rack, heavy bag and a pullup bar. Here's what my routine looks like (it's 6 days a week, PPLPPPLX). + at the end of a rep number means AMRAP last set.

Pull
Bent Over Row/Weighted Pull Up
Chin Up 4xF
Barbell Curl 4x12+
Dumbbell Face Pull 4x12+
Barbell Shrug 4x20+
Concentration Curls 4xF

Push
Bench Press/Overhead Press 5/3/1
Pause Bench 4x8+
Dumbbell Overhead Extension 4x12+
Lateral Raises 4x12+
Ab-Wheel Rollouts 4xF
Pushups 4xF

Legs
Low Bar Squats/Deadlifts 5/3/1
High Bar Squats/Front Squats 4x6-8
Romanian Deadlift/Hip Thrusts 4x8+
Bag Work 5x3 minute rounds freeflow and like 20 minutes+ technique work.

Pull
Deadlift 1x5 (Alternate Barbell Rows 5x5)
Pull Ups 3x8-12
Chest Supported Rows 3x8-12
Rear Delt Flys 3x15-20
Hammer Curls 4x8-12
Dumbbell Curls 4x8-12

Push
Bench Press 5x5 (Alternate Overhead Press 5x5)
Overhead Press 3x8-12 (Alternate Bench Press 3x8-12)
Incline Bench Press 3x8-12
Lateral Raises 5x15-20
Lying Tricep Extensions 3x8-12
Dips 3x8-12

Legs
Squats 5x5
Romanian Deadlift 3x8-12
Hip Thrusts 3x8-12
Calf Raises 5x15-20

>training like a bodybuilder
>without the drugs
That's why they look like OP's pick. A natty gets big by being strong, not by doing 10x100 cable pushdowns. 6 days a week + high volume is a recipe for spinning your wheels for months.

4 day is plenty, you can do upper/lower or even some push/pull+legs. It's easy since everyone already throws in deadlift variations on their leg day. 3 day is best for novices because the high frequency takes advantage of their workout to workout adaptation. Literally every argument against it is just "do what you feel is right" which isn't actually an argument on why anything else would be superior.

It's for people who are insecure when they see themselves without a pump. How much of that size is actually staying with you is up in the air.

spoken like a true dyel

You are a fucking idiot

haha

You look like me but not deformed, you still have hope.

Attached: 155050247170.png (840x854, 412K)