Are facial exercises a meme?

Are facial exercises a meme?

Attached: 12549360-3445755-4-0-1485164234-1485164239-0-1485331390-0-1485347818-1485347820-650-10-1488295420-65 (650x540, 127K)

post body

you have muscles in your neck and head that contribute to posture. if you have dysfunction in those muscles exercising these muscles could help you.
if you are a lookism incel grasping at straws to find a way to be content with the way you look, maybe not.

unironically start mewing

And chew falim gum

will change muscle, will NOT change bones
keep this in mind
still worth

Only mewing, and it becomes harder to get siick results when you're older. You also have to do it all the time every day I started at 18 and it took me a good year before I no longer mouthbreathed.
Don't know what's best honestly, no longer looking like a retard mouthbreather or having godly cheekbones and jawline

your life is a meme

im sure you'll post face... any second now...

I know that, from doing the "upward looking dog" face after brushing my teeth to rinse the back of my throat, my jawline has improved.

Imagine not eating carrots daily as a kid and having a powerful chin

I won't, I'm not concerned with the opinions of strangers, I'm just trying to give some advice

Bith these things

What exercise is that user? Could you send pic?

I always chewed gum during school and even now. didn't help my jaw at all. mewing is a meme imo

I got rid of my snoring when sleeping after starting mewing.

So your advice is fucking useless

just stick your tongue out in the shape of the letter "U", looking up a bit, and then gargle water in the back of your throat.

Adding to Make sure your mout is open, too.

jut your jaw forward and you feel a stretch. Notice those muscles being used. Do slow controlled reps and eventually you wil get better cheekbone definition (not really your cheekbone but right next to it, it looks like your cheekbones have improved). This really works but needs time.

Attached: yelissa marie insta.jpg (432x768, 38K)

What will that get you? Aside from cramps.

BUILT AND BRED FOR BWC - BUILT AND BRED FOR BWC - BUILT AND BRED FOR BWC - BUILT AND BRED FOR BWC - BUILT AND BRED FOR BWC - BUILT AND BRED FOR BWC - BUILT AND BRED FOR BWC - BUILT AND BRED FOR BWC - BUILT AND BRED FOR BWC - BUILT AND BRED FOR BWC - BUILT AND BRED FOR BWC - BUILT AND BRED FOR BWC - BUILT AND BRED FOR BWC - BUILT AND BRED FOR BWC - BUILT AND BRED FOR BWC - BUILT AND BRED FOR BWC - BUILT AND BRED FOR BWC - BUILT AND BRED FOR BWC - BUILT AND BRED FOR BWC - BUILT AND BRED FOR BWC - BUILT AND BRED FOR BWC - BUILT AND BRED FOR BWC - BUILT AND BRED FOR BWC - BUILT AND BRED FOR BWC - BUILT AND BRED FOR BWC - BUILT AND BRED FOR BWC - BUILT AND BRED FOR BWC - BUILT AND BRED FOR BWC - BUILT AND BRED FOR BWC - BUILT AND BRED FOR BWC