Would you date someone who is incapable of taking care of themself or making rational decisions?

Would you date someone who is incapable of taking care of themself or making rational decisions?

Attached: 1480737135658.jpg (1600x1192, 194K)

Yes, I think that would make things easier

you mean a woman?

bazinga

How would that make things easier? Wouldn't it make things a lot harder?

If they're subby then yes, I want her to completely surrender to me

Attached: whiskey.jpg (490x490, 38K)

I'm a dependent and incapable of rational thought myself so maybe. We could both starve to death together.

To me because I could just tell them what and how to do things so they can learn, not as to being manipulative because that'd make things harder

What things would you teach them to do?

If they just plain can't take care of themselves I'd kinda educate them, like children. Starting there.

What if they were a hermit and just couldn't handle being around strangers?

I'm kind of a hermit myself, I've only left my house for the necessary things, school and now work. I prefer to be alone and only interact with my close friends few times a year.

Yes, as long as she knew her place. Actually kind of a turn on desu.

If you prefer to be alone wouldn't you get tired of having someone around all the time who wanted your attention?
Knew her place?

The biggest problem with a lot of irrational people is that they think they know everything.
If she would follow my lead I'd be all for it.

Not if it's someone I like. I actually would like someone to share my hobbies with it's just that my friends are not into them except for one but he's in uni so we haven't meet in a big while

What are your hobbies?
They'd probably only follow your lead if they trusted you and you could convince them.

Well, it's nit like I can take care of myself so I can't really ask for my potential partner to be any better than I am.

Obviously. But they wouldn't have any reason not to.

Yeah because then they'd find me smart and reliable despite me being clumsy as fuck and unconfident in my thoughts/conclusions. I already dated a girl like that before, but she was a total normalfag otherwise (only hobbies were Netflix and Instagram, shit ton of friends, "lol memes xd", etc), so she dumped me because I never actually wanted to talk to her. I have a hero/savior complex so it gets me off

Attached: oJuKV2p.jpg (2177x1451, 834K)

>Would you date a woman
if she is a cute virgin yeah

History, Astronomy and tech/science in general. I save most of my money because I want to travel one day. Also would like to get into video games

no cus im fucking retarded

Attached: IADYHCP.png (58x58, 9K)

>no one will ever save you
This thread makes me sad I'm not a girl.