Help a desperate pal out

I have had some health issues. Anyway recently I checked my measurements. I eat approximately 1600 cals if not less a day. I have 1-2 meals and a few coffees with onions milk (I am lactose intolerant). My meals are chicken, some form of potatoes or rice and veggies. If I have breakfast it's oats and fruit. My doctor said my diet is fine and is not causing my weight gain.

I spend a lot of time on the PC due to work (mainly dealing with complaints and resolutions). I do 10-30 mins exercise bike a day and walk almost daily.

I've started bloating like crazy. I can't possible be pregnant (100% not possible) but it's happening so fast that it has caused purple stretch marks on my stomach. I have no idea what could be causing it.

I measured myself today with my dress tape
112 stomach
115 hips
83 waist
100 bust

Now my bust is usually 109 and my hips were 119. My waist was 89 and my stomach was 96. I've noticed while everything else is slimming my stomach is getting bigger.

So does anyone know how to identify what is causing weight gain in a specific area?

Attached: how-lose-belly-fat-types.png (780x390, 353K)

how tall are you?

how to hormonal belly into a tail?

160 cm

Post a pic so we can know what you're talking about better

I just put it in a visualizer so you can compare yourself with what a computer would predict with your measurements

Attached: opera_2019-08-14_07-30-45.png (1640x908, 142K)

Some food causes bloat. Identify what it is. Experiment with different type of food. If you are lactose intolerant ditch the milk. Even the s o y one. It is still milk. You don't need it. Coffee too, since it is useless. Unless you enjoy a cup of it in moderation. Any type of meat will cause releasing of gasses as it breaks down in the intestines thus causing a temporary bloating of the stomach.
Understand that everyone is different and there are millions of ways to get fit, so you are not restricted to blindly following a program that happens to work for some people. You use the programs as an inspiration and find your own way.

Attached: opera_2019-08-14_07-30-35.png (1640x908, 115K)

>Even the s o y one. It is still milk.
not OP but yikes dude onions milk is literally literally not milk

op here. Same angle different outfits and posture

Attached: oh.jpg (1075x496, 218K)

perfect body
skinny bitches are annoying and you shouldn't want to achieve being one

Perhaps but it wouldn't be called milk if it wasn't milk. It would be a beverage. They just use some substitutes to simulate the taste, which makes it even worse since you don't know what additions they add.

before pictures?
looks like combination of stressed/hormonal belly, maybe you have a cortisol imbalance. also might be worth checking your posture. What kind of health issue shave you been having?

> I can't possible be pregnant (100% not possible)
yes you faggot, thats coz you are a man.

I had a heart attack

I do have mild scoliosis. I actually am trying to find before images but recently reformatted.

>I had a heart attack

Holy shit. Consider doing cardio or you will fucking die in several years if you have another one. Don't want to stress you out but this is the reality.

This is why liposuction is a thing, literally invented for pouches of fat that wont shift no matter what. It's incredibly quick and easy procedure these days and is really affordable with good surgeons.

Bikes and walking are cardio

Try jogging. Or running.
It’s like walking, but you actually exercise when you do it.
If you can afford it, do swimming.

biking is weak ass cardio. You need something to expand your heart muscle. Sprints/Running are best.

Simply put you’re fat.

YOU ARE FAT.

These INCELS are going to say you look fine but they’re only lying to you. You have a fridge like body

There’s no other way around it but to go and lose weight. Try fasting and try doing some serious cardio.

you're fat, but i'd plough the fuck out of that stomach. That being said lift heavy weights and get on a good routine like madcow or soemthing. there's not enough bearmode girls, and you'll age better than most women if you build muscle and maintain a workout.

you're just fat, those flabby arms don't lie

You're just fat. Read the fucking sticky Retard.
If you wanna lose weight you need to EAT LESS. You are not a special snowflake so the laws of thermodynamica apply to you too.
You look like shit too cause you don't exercise enough so you're skinnyfat. Fat gain in certain areas is genetic, but fat gain itself just means you eat too much and move too little.

>dumb fat bitch who will never workout proper or change her diet
>asks how to lose fat with a shitty pseudoscience image of belly fat distribution
>300+ replies

Bepis

omg pls dont hurt my sweetie. You are such baka. Leave this thread and dont hurt my poopie more.

Doctors really don't want me to run. I mean before the heart attack I was 55kg and fit. I did barbell work. I do fast here and there and get more bloated. I eat between 1200 and 1600 cals a day (trying to lose weight) and I am losing width everywhere but my stomach, which is growing.

I have been trying to lose for 6 months ever since I got taken off Fludrocortisone. But it's been 6 months with a caloric deficit. And the medication should be out of my system well and truly.

read the sticky fag

The sticky doesn't really cover this situation

So you had a heart attack out of nowhere, then put on 20 fucking kilos and stopped being fit. I don't believe you.

All I read was excuses excuses excuses excuses excuses.

YOU ARE FAT.

THE AMOUNT OF BLUBBER DANGLING FROM YOUR ARMS DONT LIE.

SHUT THE FUCK UP SEND PUSSY PICS. START FASTING START DOING CARDIO. DO SOMETHING EXCEPT GIVE EXCUSES

what solution??
You are a fat guy that must lose weight... there is no much to it.

Betas here even believe you could be female and try to help you fat hairy ass...

yes it does dumb bitch

>approximately 1600
>approximately
There’s your problem you womanlet I’m several inches taller than you, walk 15k a day, and have a TDEE of 1556 (calculated based on several weeks worth of data)

I am female

Attached: IMG_1388.jpg (1600x1067, 1002K)

You look unstable dude

Attached: jp0trrja1ac21.jpg (780x438, 38K)

POST NUDES

YOU’RE STILL FAT

>starting to get neck fat
>starting to get a double chin
how did you put on 45 fucking pounds from not exercising and why did you have a heart attack. I still don't believe you were ever fit, you wouldn't have had one if you were, were you doing stupid crash diets?

>being a schizo that thinks these are all the same person

Fbi tip sent for keeping sister hostage for photos

>pouches of fat that wont shift no matter what
What the fuck are you talking about retard? Shes clearly just fat

OP remember CICO, all you need to to is cut. Good luck

Post tits

Listen to this user

I have a condition called neurocardiogenic synocope and apparently it was to do with that. I have my cert 3 and 4 in fitness but this is something I don't really know about.

According to my doctor I fut on the weight because of the fludrocotisone and entotriptomine I was put in. I was working 2 jobs and working out in power lifting 3 times a week at the time.

>neurocardiogenic synocope

That shouldn't give you a heart attack, the symptoms mean you'll have low blood pressure, and coupled with lifting heavy makes you faint a ton. You shouldn't have had a heart attack
>According to my doctor I fut on the weight because of the fludrocotisone and entotriptomine I was put in. I was working 2 jobs and working out in power lifting 3 times a week at the time.
working how much exactly? Lifting 3 times a week shouldn't have been too bad but not if you were combining that with hours of cardio. Regardless, these things don't make you fat, eating tons more does. If it's something due to water weight retention, we'd need to see you nearly nake to determine it, but regardless that would AT MOST put you at about 5-10 extra pounds, or 3-5kg extra. When did you have teh heart attack, about how long did you stop lifting and running for after it, how many hours a week were you running, were your other two jobs stressful, what were you eating?

If you do decide to do a near naked shot, make sure you post a before picture of you when you were "fit" right now there's not enough information to determine what's going on, but it's seeming more like you're just overeating. That condition shouldn't have given you a fucking heart attack though, you're sure it was that?

>160 cm
>32cm shorter than my
>my absolute fetish
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

ahahaha, this is NO WAY proof you fat faggot.
There is not even a Jow Forums on it... and betas here are so dumb believing you...

remove soi milk, potatoes, fruit. replace potatoes with protein bread, fruits and soi milk with water
100 abs a day
50 push ups a day
stop being a lazy fuck and do at least 30 mins bike a day
ta dahhh you will be ok in one month

no my fat friend, im unstable and it good that way, i learned to live with it, but thk you.

Now go lose that weight you fat attention whoring male fuck

my natural blood preasure was 80/50-90/70

I was doing 3x3 squats 5x3 bench 3x3 dead lift

or

3x3 bench squats (weakness combat) 3x5 overhead press 3x3 cleans

alternating. Uping weight by 1-2.5 kilos a session.

I had the attack Jan 16th after a hard day at work (I was fired coz christmas season was over). I was vegan at the time. My PT job was. The hairdressing job was as well but I loved it.

In hair at christmas season you don't get to eat regularly so I would eat a large dinner. I started eating meat again in September I think as the doctors thought it may help.

>Vegan
that cinches it, veganism will kill your ass.
the the intake of meat is probably making you fat, adjust you diet and macros accordingly go back to lifting but go light at first, 40% of your max minimum til you feel alright.

>I had the attack Jan 16th after a hard day at work
so you over ate and packed on 3 kilos of fat per month about. because zero physical activity and new foods introduced to your diet

I definitely have not over eaten. I don't even eat salt on my food.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

serious question

are you on birth control and how old are you?

Birth control fucks with your hormones and i see some break out on your photo... the birth control could be causing your weight issues as well... just sayin

>no salt
theres nothing wrong with salt so long as you drink plenty of fluids and sweat regularly

Here's the simple facts, you burn hundreds of calories when you lift heavy, I think you burn 500ish per weightlifting session per excercise? I don't know the exact math, you burn about 250 from intense cardio.

Now what happens over the course of 8 months if you remove the source of calorie burning, and add in new foods that might be more calorie dense?

500-1k cal you're NOT burning adds up, so in the first month you get 2.5 kg and think "oh it's jsut water weight", and the next month you say teh same, then two months goes by and you check "ah I jsut ate that's why I'm 5kg heavier" same for next month, repeat fo 4 more months and suddenly you're bursting out of your clothing and failing to face reality. You are fat, you got that way by dropping exercise and eating like you still exercised. It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out that a weight lifter eats like he's ifting weights, but doesn't they get fat.

what a fag... you didn't post the pic...
Without the picture is just.... meh...

try fasting. I know a fat chick did mostly intermittent fasting (dry and water too) and dropped 15kg in few months.. drop your fucking breakfast completely. not even coffee with milk allowed. I myself have dropped 8 kg and I wasn't fat to begin with. 89kg->81 and im 186cm tall.

>I've started bloating like crazy. I can't possible be pregnant (100% not possible) but it's happening so fast that it has caused purple stretch marks on my stomach. I have no idea what could be causing it.
Stop eating grains you moron, also cut the coffe and s-oy, start getting sun at peak time, stop using makeup, get decent sleep

well thinking of her hurts indeed... she is fat, ugly, stinks between the legs, had cardiovascular issues and so ugly veiny legs... no good gene material.

late 20's. No birth control

I'm actually having trouble signing up to a gym. They see me as a liability. I do basic body weight things such as body weight squats and regressed pushups. Low impact stuff really. My food may be more calorie dense technically but I eat smaller portions as meat is filling.

I do fast hear and there. I very rarely eat breakfast and lunch.

Do you mean the rice I eat? I am thinking about cutting onions since I like black coffee. I get sun. I hardly wear makeup mainly just mascara and tinted lip balms. My sleep isn't too bad.

My legs aren't veiny. Strangley enough.

> Imagine the advice you give to fat people is just don't eat and run a lot.

Holy shit you are incapable of basic thought. Way to fuck up your knees and have 0 enwrgy throughout the day.

OP, if you want to lose weight, doublecheck your nutrition. Lower carbs. Also, going to the gym and weightlifting helps a ton. None of that pussy shit, just a good program, I pref PPL but if you are short on time just do Total body workouts 3x a week. 20 min cardio max after or before and you'll be good to go next summer.

What the hell does incel even mean anymore lmao

Pretty good tool

Imagine being so fucking stupid you tell someone with a recent heart attack to take up running....there can not possibly be anyone here more of a fucking idi--

Lmfao nevermind

>hello yes here's my measurements and height and certain hormonal response fat distribution charts regarding fat distribu-
shut up. height and weight. we already know you don't work out so we can just guess your bodyfat is too high.

get to 22 bmi, i can tell you're overweight just by looking at these pictures, even with clothing (which is fraud cause it flattens everything). then you won't have this problem anymore, because your issue is having too much weight (in fat) for your small frame. lose weight. idiot.

So, I'm not a professional, but this is what me and my girlfriend do and we have been losing weight. Calorie-free tea for breakfast to suppress appetite. Only eat in pm. Try to eat mostly whole foods, avoid sugar when possible (it causes cravings, bloating, it's poison) LOG EVERYTHING!!! If you fall off the wagon, it is because you are not logging. Use a day of fasting to help reset your snacking habits and cravings when you lose control. My girlfriend was 115, gained tons of weight in med school from stress eating while studying, she peaked at 180 and has come down to 165 I think (I also got her to get off all medication, ie BC and mental stuff). She eats between 800 and 1100 calories a day now.

TL;DR cut your calories in half.

post bussy

Watch out for some vegetables, especially cruciferous types, and also beans. Some people react really poorly to those, but doctors have to toe the party line and tell you they are good for you, even when you are doubled over in pain from there bloating. You can also drastically reduce the amount of fiber in your diet over all, and see if that helps.

Try cutting out the potatoes, rice, oats, and fruit, and see what happens.

Cut the carbs if you wanna lose weight, it completely changes how your metabolism deals with fat. Check out the youtube channel What I've Learned, but also keep in mind that a lot of fitness-related research is not done on women.

Good luck sister!

Attached: anthy.jpg (500x500, 109K)

>So does anyone know how to identify what is causing weight gain in a specific area?

It’s mostly genetics. Bottom line is you can’t choose where to lose weight, so your only choice is to just lose the weight and keep going until your body finally decides to lose it on the parts you care about. I will say this: your breasts can shrink when you lose weight. Mostly from the fatty layer of skin over them rather than the fat inside them, though.

Literally this thread

Attached: 1565658130415.png (700x3287, 331K)

I actually do eat a lot of beans and lentils.I might look at this.

i'll take a look thank you

I was 55 kilos when I was a PT at the start of last year. I don't feel its really a genetic thing.

Oh my goodness

Attached: 12716526_185182448520326_793258550_n(1).jpg (1080x1080, 128K)

You might have mentioned the fucking steroids earlier in the OP. That's probably it.

Steriods mean that
>You're definitely not eating 1600kcal, probably more because you're hungrier on the steroid
>Cushing's syndrome

If you're face is getting fatter then that's it. I've been on steroids for a skin thing for a couple of months and it fucked me up. Hormone balance takes a while to reset (like 2 weeks) as long as you exercise regulary like at least an hour a day 5-6 a week, sleep regularly, and eat less. Log everything you eat. Be honest. Any cheating is catastrophic.

cut carbs,sugar,oats from diet ,stick to meats ,milk products,eggs

-try intermittent fasting ,18hours dont eat ,6h eat .every day,train on fasting end .

-walk 10km every day

-calculate calories and be on deficit

trust me all this helps immensly

Eat mostly fibrous vegetables and some lean meat (avoid red meat). Snack on small amounts of fruit. Run 2-3 times per week and lift 3 times per week following a simple program. Don't worry about muscle gain as women lack the hormones necessary to get big muscles without steroids.

unless you have something really fucking serious like a tumor in thebelly area, this is just caused because thats the way your body works and you should eat less

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: mfw_thinking_about_you_hurting.png (632x650, 99K)

This. Women can wrap themselves in all sorts of girders and tight clothes to try and hide pudge but those flabby ass arms are always a dead giveaway.

You know the fucking rules, tits or gtfo

My God the amount of Incel thirst here is detestable.

Read aajonus Vonderplanitz and watch sv3rige videos on YouTube

Fast for at least 48 hours. Ketosis is more effective after the 48 hour mark.

everytime

Attached: AYAYA.gif (480x270, 1.01M)

change 15 minutes of bike a day to -> don't get off the bike until you have the body you want

it's that fucking simple, stop being such a weak coward and use some fucking discipline and willpower

Bow to your king, twinks.

Attached: Capture.png (950x817, 200K)

you eat a lot of beans?

my lady may I sniff your fat cottage cheese beany egg farts from your ass?

mmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1556608125492.jpg (508x383, 20K)

Do you have acne at all?

For me (as a female too) what cured me is Spirolactone also known as aldactone. I was fairly slim but carried no weight in my hips or butt, just my stomach like your complaints. Also symptoms I had was acne and a hormonal disbalance (slightly elevated test levels) and very thin hair.

I was put on Spiro... three months later I gain most of my weight in my ass and hips and breasts. I feel like I’ve been completely feminized. I grow less body hair and more head hair and my skin is completely clear. I can feel my cortisol levels are lower.

I have paired this with a keto diet and gym lifting (I have an anterior pelvic tilt I would appreciate correcting so I’m focused on that) recently and my stomach has gone down very much. It’s not 100% there but it was like yours before and now it’s a lot slimmer and my hips are wider and fuller. I can Highly recommend going to the doctor for this medicine. It’s also to prevent high blood prsssure so if you’ve had heart attacks is possible that your problem is more hormonal and to do with that. Just research it it’s graat

DIS NIGGA EATIN BEANS