How do we stop pic related

how do we stop pic related

Attached: 1565526351722.jpg (1280x683, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCMRs0Ml8RF0cWVAOeQeBxTw/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Implying I want to stop this?

have sex or killyourself or be gay

>average male height has gotten taller by recorded data
>make up some bullshit pic to say "yep, they don't make em like the good ol days anymore"

except this is factually incorrect you fuckwit

Fpbp

this is some fetish shit, not meant to be taken seriously

Traps are thinking mans fetish. If you disagree your iq has not reached high enought thershold to comprenhend that feminine men are far better than women. Unironically dont even reply to me.

2010’s is peak

this

i dunno OP but let's see how youre doing post body

>average male height has gotten taller by recorded data
there's simply no way this is true

neuter people like you

as its true that we declined on testosterone... our dicks are getting clearly bigger user and we are taller.

Your pic goes in the trush.

>over the last 150 years the average height of people in industrialized nations has increased approximately 10 centimeters (about four inches).
Scientific American

Literally the JoJo progression. I miss the beefy bois lads...

if you were old enough to have met a ww2 veteran, you'd know. They are not tall.

Where do they get a picture of me for the 1980s man?

>t. alternative factivist

don't. literally this is how evolution works. right panel will not breed and will die. only chad whites will keep spreading their seed. the only issue is that even chads get around 1 to 3 children while rodrigo gets 5, mahmoud gets 7, and mulumbu gets 10. luckily tyrones don't get too many children, but their mulumbu cousins immigrate to compensate for that.

>massive artificial intervention into the ecosystem by human industrial society
>lItErAlLy eVoLuTiOn

It's actually kind of true AND false.
If I took you as a kid and an identical clone of you and I fed you a healthy diet with plenty of meat and the clone gets barely enough to survive and nothing but soi: you'll top out as taller than the clone, right?
So people are getting taller but it's not a genetic increase it is due to factors like that they are eating.
At the same time as that height increase is happening manlets are procreating and dragging down the genetic potential for height.

Same thing seems to be happening with intelligence. IQ scores go up as people are trained to do better on IQ tests while genetically people are getting dumber.

Chad and other "whits" don't are your friends nor your team you fag.

Chad out-breeding betas may not be true. For one thing: how many Chads do you know that actually have significantly more than average kids?
It could actually be that Chads have less kids because they don't want the pussy train to end.
Meanwhile women being given the birth control pill fucks up their natural desire for Chad seed: it puts them in the mindset where they are looking for beta bucks even though no Chad got them pregnant.
So women can genuinely be attracted more to betas but it's the pill fucking with their head.

people who give in to massive artificial intervention were weak anyway. they literally have shit genes that don't deserve to spread.

Don't. Embrace it. There's nothing you can do anyway.

GAME OVER, WHITE BOY

Attached: the future.png (640x517, 377K)

Stop going on strange fetish sides or discord servers.

You leave your house for once and notice how many mans mans exist still.
This picture is so fucking stupid I get test levels are lowering at dangerous rates but to actually imply 90% of males look like right now is flat out rerarded

Wtf what proof do you have that people are getting "genetically dumber"? Is there any study to back that up?

You need to live innawoods to not be affected by this
Have you even seen the current generation?

I do notice that Im substantially larger than most men my age @ 28 and I have a traditional high test male body, it just seems like 80% of the population are twinks,

Its great for my genetic line but bad for my people

That's not how a 170 cm guy looks at 65 kg. I'm 67 kg at 170 cm and like 150% as thick.

I see that men tha like blacks and stuff are just fans of testosterone and masculinity + they are kind of misogynic.
They just try to hold on to the past. Strong bodies and masculinity reing supreme.

Too bad for them, the future looks way different than pic above.
In the future will masculinity vanish and females will rule.
Its sad, very sad... but this is the way it looks its going to be.

If they are white, yes , they are.

Check out these guys. They back it all up:
youtube.com/channel/UCMRs0Ml8RF0cWVAOeQeBxTw/videos

how did you know I was the clone?

this entire image is retarded

no man, they are not.
When Chad fucks a thot he is not thinking about you, when an engineer Team succeds in building something new they are not thinking about you, nor any of those be it the chad or bunch of nerds care about you. They don't give a fuck if you die or not. no really.
Don't be proud of what other men do you weak pussy. Whites are not your team, whites are anyway a team, nor a re blacks.
Money and the Bank doesn't know colors or races nor the international cooperations do.
Races are for the weak. Now go suck your elders boipussy

no way that first guy is weighing only 90Kg that's 100Kg at least. Kinda makes me suspicious of the whole picture…

average height has gone up because we have imported millions of third world niggers who are tall and stupid.

American niggers are the same height as American whites on average, but globally whites are the tallest by far on average. Nords are at the top, south Slavs (Croats, Serbs, etc.) are right under them, and niggers are somewhere near the bottom. They’re taller than Asians though.

IF you think the average amercian is 65kg....

>someone sat down and made this
fuck me

you're retarded, sorry

go away lenny

Based Dutton poster

You don't have to take my word for it. Check these guys out:
If you know better than them please debate them and then I'll watch that video and get schooled.

Why stop this ? More femboys for me

Stop shilling your channel you fucking cuck. No one here gives a shit.

>American
>White
Lol

Lel, I don't think either of them lift.

>(((Scientific)))
>(((American)))

lmfao this brainlet post

Fucking mongoloid.
Og course the genetics dont change in 5 generations you nitwit.

Dudes are actually taller than ever these days, but the rest is accurate. And the answer is to eliminate shitty diets and sedentary lifestyles, people are lazy as fuck today. They're so lazy they cant even walk up stairs and need escalators, and theres literally people who will drive 100 meters down the road to the shop as opposed to just walking

You really, really think the average male that grew up during the great depression was 6'2 and 200lbs?

>pic related

Attached: BOOOM.jpg (1080x1080, 165K)

They are changing because in those generations many weaker specimens were able to survive through medical advancements.
The nutritional increases and whatnot are also dysgenic in terms of height because it's kind of like the manlets got leg extension surgery.
Men that might never have procreated before got enough of a bump to edge them into being acceptable.

Did you know eunucs grow to a higher stature than non-castrated males?

Yeah. A lot of söys get a lot of camera time and stupid buzzfeed crap on youtube trending paints modern day males like that but for fucks sake go to a baseball game, a golf tounament or something and you'll see a shit ton of men not söys but young 6'2+ men and adults.
The current state of men is bad im not perfect but op's pic is bullshit to a degree.

>have the bodyhair and legs of 1940's
>3cms less height than 1980
>only 2cms more erect dick lenght of 2010's
A-am I gonna make It??

It's about the trend, obviously not everybody is an total soiboi, and the pic in the OP makes the point with an extreme depiction.
Zoomers today are already fucked and I can't even imagine the androgynity of the next generation.

I think kleinfelters people grow up taller too. Scandis eat loads of dairy and get tall when dairy is supposedly estrogenic.
I may have heard that being high-t is a signal to close your growth plates, or something.
This is something I've got to work out before I have kids. Feeding our sons garlic, onions and grassfed beef and making them train from child might turn them into manlets.

Why da fuck none of them have leg hair? My legs are full of hair.

>average man was 6'2 in the 40s

Yeah, no.

Literally me on the left. I'm fucking hairy as shit

>tallest people in the world are white Europeans
>average height has gone up because we have imported millions of third world niggers

This is the average height poster on Jow Forums.

Attached: Lc101um.png (667x670, 386K)

Haha imagine if we rounded up all the discord trannies and beat their skulls in with hammers, chop off their heads and put them on pikes, wouldn't that be funny haha

>erection not possible.
so, that's it for the human race?
GOOD

>being born for trap mode instead of having to take hormone pills late in life and end up looking like a filthy beast
This is a blessing.

This would mean artificial impregnation only, which is expensive, therefore niggers and shitskins couldn't afford it, reducing their birthrates.
The golden age is coming.

manlet cope

Yo wouldn't really do that to me, would you???

h-hot

Please don't. Feminine men are so hot
fpbp

Me on the left

Chad doesn't have a lot of local kids because of child support laws. Chad has a lot of international bastards with women from traveling overseas and always remembering to put on his fake moustache before heading to the bars. If he REALLY feels like rawdogging locally and taking a risk, he gets a spray tan first and tells the ladies his name is Giorno.

Theres a reason that age old meme about not lifting heavy until the kid is 16 or so was a thing. You turn him into a man at 13, he's gonna be a man with a 13 year old's height.

hypergamy and social acceptance of promiscuity is ironically fixing the manlet problem, slowly

t. discord tranny.

DAS RITE

at 178 i should look decent according to this
why do i feel so fucking short

yep, gotta wait until they're close to your height

How come good thread are being deleted and this tranoid shitposting stays up

Attached: 1565686834747.png (427x380, 367K)

It's all right big boy, height isn't everything.

Attached: kangz.jpg (702x900, 92K)

lol thats what i thought too. i would think at 65 its a bit bigger than that

Based

I thought people grow taller through the ages?

I'm 1980's guy with a 1 inch bigger dick

Attached: 1524025973965.png (377x414, 211K)

My grandparents were like 5'7 because they were malnourished during the depression. Both joined the army at 18 and shot up to 5'10/6'00 once they started eating food.

American height has decreased along with post-industrialization and mass immigration.

America is dropping, it used to have the 3rd tallest people in the world. Now it's below most of Europe.

You are on the wrong board, you need pol.

You think its Hispanics bringing it down?

Holy mother of mog

Are your bones made of wind ?

That doesn't necessarily mean that Americans themselves are getting shorter though

>look at me mom! I’m blaming Jews like all my other friends!
>oh little billy I am so proud of you!

si

What you could do
>get job at local water supply
>pump steroids into local water supply
>5 years in and the average male in your area will be 40s