There was a thread earlier about blood pressure, where the OP had 140/70 BP and heavy pressure behind his eyes...

There was a thread earlier about blood pressure, where the OP had 140/70 BP and heavy pressure behind his eyes. He was on gear and had excess red blood cells so he donated blood to relieve the pressure. Some dumbass popped in and advised that 140/70 wasn't even an issue and was "pre hypertension". That is retarded and dangerous advice. The user had high pressure in his eyes at that point, this WILL damage your eyes if left unchecked.

Anons, please reference this chart. You only need to have one of the numbers in each category to qualify for that stage. Do not ignore high blood pressure.

Attached: p1_BPChart_ML0418.jpg (1500x776, 158K)

4 SCOOPS CMON WOO LIGHTWEIGHT BABY!!!

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (1080x1920, 101K)

Did she at least blow you to get your BP down?

Measure your blood pressure right after you're done with cardio, then again after spending two hours watching a nature documentary and realise it's a shitty measure of health, or anything really, when used in isolation.

>134bpm
>resting

Attached: 1524270071217.jpg (2016x1512, 843K)

user, stop doing clen.

>when I found out high blood pressure can damage your eyes
>high blood pressure can cause damage to the retina's blood vessels, limit the retina's function, and put pressure on the optic nerve, causing vision problems. This condition is called hypertensive retinopathy

Attached: mcdc_high-blood-pressure-complications-6col.jpg (468x468, 70K)

This chart doesn't talk about low blood pressure. Anything below 120 is not always normal.

That user mentioned in the OP probably has some kidney damage to go along with the pressure in his eyes.

>That user mentioned in the OP probably has some kidney damage to go along with the pressure in his eyes.
What makes you say that?

115 over 63, feelsgoodman
53 resting heart rate
literally never do cardio except maybe have sex once or twice a week

>this is the future for /fraud/

>110/66
What do

is there any correlation between resting heart rate and blood pressure? say, if someone had 'x' resting heart, then their blood pressure would be 'y/z'?

i imagine that lower heart rate = lower blood pressure, but please don't bully me.

no, there isnt any.
I've started doing cardio 5 months ago and started at 65 resting heart rate with 110/70 bp
now I'm at 52-53 heart rate and bp is still 110/70

You just donate blood like that guy did, user. That's it.

You're fine, user.

>just donate blood, kidney damage will go away

Damage is caused by prolonged elevated pressure. You don't seem to know anything about the subject.

Yikes breh, read a book

>Go to lunch
>Decide to check my BP
>140/88

Guess that's the end for me

>Decreasing high blood pressure by donating blood

It's not like a balloon where you just let a bit of air out.

actually it is