Is the rate of progression on couch to 5k feasible if I'm really fat...

Is the rate of progression on couch to 5k feasible if I'm really fat? I lift weights but haven't had a lot of cardio experience. Jogging for 5 minutes straight is a challenge for me (which I can do but the difficulty doesn't give me confidence for 25 minutes of running)

Attached: 1565553865734.jpg (590x861, 68K)

Running is really hard on your joints if you're fat. I'd lose the weight first.

Do 30 seconds running, 1 minute walking for 2 weeks first

Do rowing of cycling instead and lift until you are just "overweight" BMI then you can give running a shot

He's right.

Running is really high impact and will absolutely fuck your joints if youre a fat fuck. Do something that works your heart out but doesn't send shockwaves through your joints with each step. i.e. cycling or rowing machines. Would probably help to get someone to motivate you while in the gym too. Especially if youre not used to it, it's going to be hard to push yourself to the point you need to be without someone making you feel like shit for half assing it.

For the goal of running a 5k tho, your main point of contention is going to be your diet. Lose all your shitty extra fat youve packed on the past several years from overeating. Drink only water, no shitty snacks and prepare your own food. Calculate you maintenance caloric intake level and undercut it by 750cal. The process will be slow, but youll get there if youre just smart about it.

Getting in shape is simple. Not easy, but simple.

How fat are you? If you're morbidly obese then no it's not really realistic but if you're just a bit fat then yeah it should be fine.

do you have any further exercises to work the heart best user?

no OP you fat fuck

lose some fucking weight

Literally WHO

how fat

6', 250 lbs

Why aren’t cycling and rowing good enough?

swimming and sand bag hitting

just do it with enough intensity to keep your heart rate over a certain %

Seriously? Who goes out dressed like that?

Isn't couch to 5k a really short program? Try it (on a treadmill with appropriate shoes to spare your joints) and see

Just remember this: you can't outrun your fork.

It's hard on the joints if you are strong. I ended up becoming trex mode because I really went ham on my deadlift and squats. I weigh 200lbs / 90 kgs and and running 2 miles kills my joints

are you a weak little faggot like ? then dont run. are you a fucking chad? go run you stupid faggot. 6'3" 250-260lbs for the past few months. started running 20lbs heavier. i ran 5.5 miles last weekend, running 7 this. do c25k and dont fucking cheat. then b210k. then run a marathon. dont fucking make excuses.

if you want to minimize impact on joints like these little faggots are crying about, eat right as well. you'll shed weight faster than you thought possible. run fasted. stop being weak

I don’t know, but men are allowing it

its a few weeks I thought

swimming and resistance training in water

super easy on joints and you won't overheat so you can just keep doing it

I second this whomst.