Why does everyone leave?

Everyone always abandons me, am I really that terrible?

Attached: 1554502432819.jpg (600x800, 129K)

Well, let's try to figure it out
What can you say about yourself?

What do you want to know? I'm really terrible at talking about myself.

What are your interests? Hobbies? Are you anxious when talking to other people?

>What are your interests?
I don't really have any hobbies besides vidya, I used to be kind of into card games but I stopped a few years ago. I was learning to cook when I lived with my ex but I wasn't great at it.
>Are you anxious when talking to other people?
Extremely

I sincerely think you need to expand your horizons a little. Talk about new things, develop some new hobbies perhaps.
But - what are your favourite vidya? Which card games were you playing? Yu-Gi-Oh? Magic?

What games are you fond of user? Ever into anime?

Ok we'll just cut straight to the chase here. You a fembot? If so, wana be my gf?

>I sincerely think you need to expand your horizons a little. Talk about new things, develop some new hobbies perhaps.
There isn't really a whole lot i enjoy and I never really leave the house. I've tried learning to draw a few times but I always get really frustrated and give up.
>what are your favourite vidya?
I usually just play singleplayer stuff becuase I don't like interacting with people. I'm not sure what my favorites are, I mostly just replay the games I liked as a kid. I've probably played through vice city at least 50 times so I guess that.
> Which card games were you playing? Yu-Gi-Oh? Magic?
Magic, I've played a lot of digital ones too though.
I've watched some anime, but mostly the really popular stuff(madoka, death note, kaiji). I hate watching things alone though and have trouble finding things to watch.
I can't be your gf, I'm a boy.

>ex
Okay, you almost had me there. Fuck off normalfag.

He was a robot and the first boyfriend I've had, I don't leave the house and haven't had a real life friend since grade school so meeting him was pure chance. Honestly I wish I hadn't met him because now I'm miserable.

Everyone who likes Touhou has some sort of mental deficiency.

>Faggot as well as attention whore normalfag.
I'm done with you.

I'm a literal hermit, before this happened I was more of a robot than 99% of this board. Am I really normal now just because I lucked into getting used/discarded by some robot? I'm not even sure I'm gay, I just wanted someone to like me.
What's wrong with touhou?

>Am I really normal
Yes, now fuck of
>I'm not even sure I'm gay, I just wanted someone to like me.
LMAO (laughing my ass off)

I'd bet money that you:
>leave the house more than twice a year
>have friends
>have at least one living relative that cares about you
>are under 21
>aren't a hopeless neet

Likewise, originally.

I tend to abandon or ghost a guy if he's too clingy or too miserable all the time, I know it's fucking cruel but I just can't stand to be around someone that's moping and views me as his only happiness

I don't, that was the point of my post. This board is 90% teenagers who are sad they don't have a date to the prom.
Maybe this was it.

You're no different, you're mad you don't have a faggot boyfriend anymore, and that no one gives you enough attention. You might not literally be a teenager but you sure act like one.

I'm sad that the only person I've ever gotten close to is gone. I'm sad that I went from being completely hopeless, to having everything I ever wanted only to get dropped back into my awful life after a couple months. I'm sad that I'm probably going to have to kill myself before the end of the year when my mother throws me out.

Exactly the problem with the teenagers here, they can't appreciate the gifts they've been given and have no idea how lucky they really are. Why wait until the end of the year? As well as being a faggot normalfag attention whore are you also a coward?

Because why would I do it now when I can coast until then? Maybe something will happen and I'll have a reason not to do it.

Also if you seriously think that meeting him was a gift, then you're absolutely retarded. If you've never been in a relationship you are way better off never experiencing it than getting to experience it temporarily. Coming back to being alone after that is unbearable, especially when you know you will never meet anyone again. I never really felt lonely until now.

I hope you meet the 10/10 girl of your dreams and she makes everything in your life better, only to disappear after a couple months for no reason.

>that horrendous post
I can see why everybody leaves you.

I can't say I didn't expect this, of course you're a coward, who despite complaining about how hopeless you life is for attention but then holding out hope as an excuse to not bite the bullet.
I mean look at this:
>Maybe something will happen and I'll have a reason not to do it.
>especially when you know you will never meet anyone again
You can't even see the contradiction in your post.
If this guy made you so miserable why do you miss him enough to make attention whore posts here about how he left you you sack of shit? And if everyone leaves you why do you think things will be different. You're a coward who's just going to leech off your mother (who, by the way isn't even kicking you out until the year ends) waiting for the world to change around you so that everything you want happens, but you won't do anything to change your world, just like you won't kill yourself, and then you'll wonder why nothing has fucking changed.
You should kill yourself and you should do it now. Why are you waiting for someone to save you when you you yourself say everyone leaves you? You're not some protagonist is some story, the world doesn't revolve around around you and you're not important. No one is coming to save and nothing will magically change. You're going to keep on existing in misery until you stop, and I recommend you stop immediately seeing how miserable you claim to be.
Just fucking kill yourself.

Judging by the picture you posted, yes you are.

No one won't leave if you are blackpilled to the point when you don't make new relationships with people, because you don't want to trust anyone.

Attached: wojak_07.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg (710x473, 126K)

*No one will leave u
I made a mistake
I am tired and I should sleep but I am browsing Jow Forums instead. It is a bad habit

i wont leave you user just join my discord server you qt~
cBthacM

Attached: 1554868296244.jpg (1482x1824, 1.06M)

I wish you would, I hate discord spammers.

Well if everyone abandons you then it's highly likely you are

Why are you so awful user?

Attached: ertdtfgh.gif (500x327, 999K)

Childhood trauma I guess.

But childhood trauma is not a character trait. What do you do that is so bad that everyone abandons you?

Attached: dffff.jpg (577x583, 58K)

That girl in the op pic looks like she pissed herself

There just isn't anything good about me.

Well then, why was your boyfriend attracted to you in the first place?

Attached: anithonk.jpg (347x550, 39K)

I didn't even notice that, now I'm embarrassed and see why people were commenting on the image.
I'm not really sure honestly, maybe he thought I was better than I actually am and was disappointed. Maybe he just wanted someone naive and lonely to use.

Well since you attracted someone in the first place why can't you do it again? Also, from reading your threads it almost seems like you were using him as a comfort boyfriend.

Attached: fsdfgdr.jpg (900x900, 73K)

What's a comfort boyfriend? I would have stayed with him and done whatever he wanted if he hadn't left.

I don't really know how to attract anyone, I met him by accident. I can't imagine meeting someone willing to be with me again.

A guy you use to validate yourself with instead of actually love. Were you with him because his praise and love made you happy or because you loved him?

Well since you met him on Jow Forums, can't you find someone else from here?

Both? I was happy with him and I wanted to make him happy, I'm not sure I'm really experienced enough to really tell the difference though.

I'm a shut-in so meeting anyone here is pretty hard since most people are in a similar situation. The only reason I was able to be with him was that he was able to buy me a plane ticket and let me stay with him.

Have you tried grindr? How old are you?

I'm 23, isn't grindr just for hooking up? I'm not really interested in casual sex and I don't know how much I'd really have in common with the average guy on grindr.

Just because you can use it for casual sex doesn't mean you can't use it to find relationships. But I get what you're saying about personalities not matching. You're in a shit situation friend and I don't think speaking to some stranger is going to help you. Vent all you want though, that I can help ya with.

Attached: hug.gif (500x270, 862K)